Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite   2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:01 pm

This topic is for these two members only, it's for the CE's and it's private.
Chance of death.
Hagane Enkouou will be the referee.
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite   2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:49 pm

Minoichi entered the stadium, fresh from being put through from the first round, he watched as his name popped up.

Minoichi Kazura
Vs.
Kihaku Karite

"Its my time! Bring it on!" He said and did his stretches, pumped and ready for his chance.

((Such a short post, i'm just really tired T.T))
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite   2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:18 am

((Have to post a short post -.- sorry, had a long detailed post ready but it got erased so I'll just post real quick.))
Sora got pumped up and ready hoping the hokage was watching. He would give this battle his all. "I'm ready! Come on!" he shouted, leaping into the arena and getting into a battle stance.

((I feel so ashamed Sad ))
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite   2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:25 am

((Its OK Smile))

Minoichi stared at him, evily. "Lets begin... I won't lose!" He yelled. He jumped away slightly and summoned Chalor, his blade to his side. "I won't lose... I'll go berserk state if I have to..." He said and measured the distance, 6 squares. "Perfect..." He whispered quietly to himself and looked up. "Bunshin No Jutsu! Clone Technique!" He yelled and created 2 clones of himself, charging up at him in a circular motion, ready to attack from all sides.

(Short Post, I can't post for too long cause I gotta get in the shower & make fruit salad soon, sorry Smile)
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite   2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:34 am

The bright ball of leaping flames stood over the open arena. It stood high above, taller than any person, any building, and includin any village. It bore down onto the village of Konoha witnessing a big event, burning the skin of many and gleaming off every stream. Sora wore his pitch black suit with a mask over his face and a hood over his head. He wanted the hokage to see him fight, he wanted to make the hokage and his village proud of him; he had no family to be proud of him, but he tried not to ponder it for it was like a sharp thorn sticking into him and it hurt every time he payed it attention.

The crowd roared with excitement as the two conbatents prepared for the match. Sora had everything ready including 6 crystal balls and 3 larger. He hoped he wouldn't have to use many of them. 'Have to focus on the fight!' he thought, as the other Genin made his first move. 'Bunshin...not real...one is, not all...' he thought, quickly working out a strategy. "Got it..." he murmured, unleashing his crystal blade from his back and stabbing it into the ground. 'Focus...' he commanded himself as he manipulated the end of the blade that was underground to split and travel below each Minoichi before shooting up as giant point spikes, he then disconnected his sword from the crystal web that lay underneath his feet, and looked around to see what he had succeeded in doing.
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite   2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:51 am

Minoichi smirked, looking around the crowd as they screamed, whistled, shouted, anything, but he could tell they were excited as he was. He only just got past the second round, and luckily, because his opponent never even showed up! He frowned at that, he never got to train, never got the thrill and excitement of being able to show his abilities. But there came a positive side to that, this meant that the crowd had already seen Sora's moves. If he constantly did the same moves over and over again, they would be disappointed and could potentially, pull him off his game. Minoichi smiled at that, and looked up as he pulled his blade out and watched him stab it into the ground.

Minoichi swung Chalor, being made of Materite helped, he watched as he shattered the ice into pieces. He ran at Kihaku with everything he had, "Shunshin no Jutsu" He said and disappeared out of sight, appearing behind Kihaku ready to swing at him with power.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite   2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:02 am

((
1: It's crystal not ice
2: Your sword is made of meteorite and 100% crystal is stronger so therefore your sword is bye-bye.
3: Please edit to accomadate these things such as your sword breaking, you having no sword to swing at me, etc.
Josh is my name Wits is my game Razz ))
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite   2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:15 am

(1
Materite is the strongest material/mineral on earth
Josh is my name, Breaking things is my game ;P
Either your sword goes bye-bye
or we settle for a tie, and its zero-damage caused)
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite   2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:24 pm

You two need to keep the OOC to a minimum. Also I have ruled that the Materite is stronger.

When you post, you need to post the jutsu used in the fight; so that people can follow along.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite   2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:44 am

((okay, talked to Adam on this.))
Sora held up his crystal sword that magnified the suns rays spreading them throughout the vast arena, but as he held it up, a large sword made completely of meteorite came swerving toward it. The sword made of meteorite flew in a spiral slicing the top off of Sora's blade. The sword continued to slice through the breeze of wind as it stuck into the wall behind him. He looked at his damaged blade and simply manipulated the sword back to full repairs. "He looked at the Genin to realize that his plan had worked. The clones had been desimated leaving only a poof as they left existence, and there was Minoichi the little Genin with a crystal pillar stabbed through his stomach. 'No vital organs...Thank god...' he thought, only assuming that the Genin would be alright. Blood dripped from the wound and the pillar stood there extending nearly six feet out of his back; blood slightly protruded from his mouth. "Help!" he shouted, beginning to notice a puddle of blood below the pillar. "Someone get the medical ninja!" he shouted, as they rushed out to the young Genin's aid.
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite   2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:13 am

Minoichi's eyes widened as he saw the pillars of spiked ice shot up, he never noticed them until now, and they shot through his stomach. He spat blood down on the floor as he stood there, stunned, how did he miss the spikes? They were standing there, they missed his vital organs and nerve's, and just barely dodged his Artery, but how did he miss it?! He looked up, Sora and medical ninja's running at him. "I.. I'm alright..." He said and pulled Sora to him. "It's not over..." He said and pushed himself off the pillar, landing on his feet, nearly dead. "Sora... Your incredible.." He said and stood up, closing his eyes and relaxing, letting the chakra flow through his body as his chakra became visable around his body. "But... We're just as good -Spitting blood out- As each other" He said and opened his eyes, white, black-grey armor formed around his body as he entered the first stage of Berserk Mode.

This stage healed his injury, just enough that his insides were covered with 3 layers of skin, barely enough to be able to even walk. The chakra formed around his body like nothing else, almost like a plain. He swung Chalor up, and, as quick as light, charged at Sora. "In this stage... I won't live much longer... But, If I get to third stage... I'll need Saruno to calm me down..." He said as he flew at him, embodied in chakra and anger. He swung Chalor at him, angered by what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite   2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:22 am

The sun glared onto the blood covered ground protruding the cooling shade of Sora's hood. He could see fine, but he should avoid looking up. The light brown sand beneath his feet stretched across the open battle field becoming darker around the puddle of blood and below the shadows. He tried to think. He still had a large arsenal of chakra left because of how quick the match had gone; he couldn't finish his thought out of shock. Minoichi released himself. "No..." he muttered, as the Genin stood up and got covered in armor.

'Poo, crap!!' he shouted to himself. "What's he planning?" he murmered to himself, knowing that he was now on the defensive. 'Whatever it is...I have to stop it!' he told himself unleashed two large crystal balls from his pouch. The two balls of gleaming crystal hit the ground and erupted into two clones of Sora made completely of crystal. 'They should be a bit of a defense...' he told himself, pulling out his final large crystal ball and throwing it in front of him forming a large barrier of crystal, but before he did he saw Minoichi leap with light speed toward him. His two crystal clone jumped in the way with blade like crystal hands extended, if Minoichi avoided them and reached the barrier it would lessen the impact of his blade. He was counting on his clones to not let him that far.
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite   2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:44 am

Minoichi stared at the two crystal clones that came up from the two large crystal balls. Minoichi laughed to himself and jumped, higher than them both. Landing near Sora, he ran fast at him, fast as anything and swung his blade, hoping to slice into him slightly. "Sora, You Bastard..." He said and smiled, jumping back, he closed his eyes again and let more chakra pour through to his external outside. He was in Stage 2 of Berserk Mode and using his Ayatsuriryoku, he channeled chakra through to his legs to make him faster than the speed of light. He ran at him again, fast enough that he practically appeared at Sora and smiled, the whole that was in his stomach is now 6 layers, it goes up by 3 on each stage, seeing as there are 9 layers of skin the the human body.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite   2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:00 am

Minoichi soared over the dome landed onto the soft dirt beside Sora pulling up dust. Sora almost instantly manipulated the barrier to form a dome around himself for further protection. 'I hate being on the defensive...' he thought; he was using every defensive move he could think of in order to protect himself. "I have to plan this out..." he thought, as Minoichi struck the barrier slicing a long crack about two inches thick through it. Sora thickened the barrier slightly filling the crack. "Come on..." he thought, finally getting an idea. His two crystal clones on the other side of the dome melded into it. Minoichi however could not see this because he was on the other side. 'Now!' he shouted to himself as one of the clones struck out his blade hand at Minoichi from within the barrier, his head and half his torso came out to extend the blade through the Genin.
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite   2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Minoichi dodged left, right, up, down, and then jumped backward. He closed his eyes, and focused chakra back into his body. "No... I can't let it take over..." He said as the armor subsided and he dropped to his knee's. "Good... match... Sora... It's... Over... now..." He said and forced himself back up, just enough to gain balance. "I Surrender" He said and stuck his hand up in the air. "This boy has proven to me I have no chance of winning..." He said and smiled, falling to the floor quietly.

((Awesome Match, We'll continue for the next one or two posts, Minoichi's not dead, just sleeping, wanna RP after the CE's?))
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite   2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:53 pm

((Of course. Razz))
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite   2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:05 am

I declare the winner of this match Kihaku Karite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite   2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd Round: Match Four: Minoichi vs Kihaku Karite
Page 1 of 1