Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING NEWS: POLL!!

Go down 
+4
.Death Angel
Sakurachan
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Robin
8 posters

Would you like to see Ultimate Shinobi change it's general appearance and homepage colours?
Yes.
BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! Vote_lcap75%BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! Vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
No.
BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! Vote_lcap0%BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe.
BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! Vote_lcap25%BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Don't Care. [For those of you who tick this box. I will hunt you and your IP down.]
BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! Vote_lcap0%BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS: POLL!!   BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:55 pm

THIS IS THE POLL. I have heard rumours of people wanting this forum to change it's appearance. I for one, agree and believe that this forum should need a makeover; even if it is just temporary. Post your comments and what colour and general appearance it should be.
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: POLL!!   BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:57 pm

Good God Yes...
Its too bland >_>
Back to top Go down
Sakurachan

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: POLL!!   BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:58 pm

How about upgrading to a professional forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: POLL!!   BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:58 pm

That's exactly what I was thinking. It seems Adam's stubborness may be owned here.. THIS COULD BE HISTORY.
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: POLL!!   BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
John

John

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: POLL!!   BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Hm
Lets say....Yes.

I recommend switching to phpBB2, and I recommend creating your own new skin instead of getting one from hitskin. I realize this would probably take time, but wouldn't it be oh so worth it?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: POLL!!   BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:11 pm

yes this is a bland layout.
But its easy to go through and a sudden change may screw some of you up.
I will be staying on current and not changing to phpBB2, Thanks anyway John, But i may consider changing the layout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: POLL!!   BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:38 pm

in phpBB2 you can use some extra modules that would help us if you want to implement a autonomic system for shops with weapons.
So you can create a special inventory for some basic weapons (kunai,shuriken,...) and basic goodies (smoke bomb,...)
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: POLL!!   BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:24 pm

Like Adam I think the layout is a little tame but then its never a good idea to rush into things. One step at the time might be for the best
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: POLL!!   BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:00 am

I think that this new is ok, and the image is awesome but if you can make it better, lets try...
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: POLL!!   BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:02 pm

well we changed the layout but got nothing to good then we had trouble changing it back.
We kept minor changes but yeah.

[[Topic Locked]]
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: POLL!!   BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:17 pm

[img][url=https://servimg.com/view/13538221/46]BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! Oritoa10
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: POLL!!   BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:05 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: POLL!!   BREAKING NEWS: POLL!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: POLL!!
Page 1 of 1