Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kichi's app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kichirou

kichirou

kichi's app Empty
PostSubject: kichi's app   kichi's app EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:45 am

General Information
Name: Kichirou Ken'ichi

Nickname/Alias: kichi

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 112 lbs

Looks: kichi's app Jeremy10

Personality:
Kichirou cares about things. He needs to know things. He gets irritated when he kills when not necessary and when he kills them with out knowing there names. He would like to give them a refill barrel. He gets mad about when he gives his name to be polite and opponent doesn't give there name to him.
If he doesn’t have enough information about a person he will not kill them. He fills it would not be right if there is not a good reason for a person’s death. He likes to toy with his opponents to see how they handle it, but gets really cocky and foolish. Don’t know when to stop toying till they actually get a little hit.
He respects his elders of his village and other sensei’s. He is set on bringing people to justice by his own rules . But does care about the regular village rules he follows the villages rules to an extent.

Affiliation: Lawful Neutral in war

Catch Phrase: "let’s let the puppet show begins now shall we"

Clan Information

Clan Name:
Kekkei Genkai:
Clan Symbol:
Clan History:

Rank Information:

Village: hidden sand

Skill Information

Main: Puppetry
Sub: medical jutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Primary: water
Supplementary:
Third: none

Special Characteristics: I had 2 years of extra practice after graduation practice with parents to learn how to control puppets.

Items/Weapons:
Spoiler:

Jutsus:

Name: puppet show jutsu
Type: Weaponry
Element: none
Description: allows user to use chakra to control there puppets

Name: Act of Tree Climbing
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed.

Name: Act of Water Surface Walking
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Description: A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water.

Name: Manipulating attack blades.
Rank C
Type: Puppetry.
Element: none
Description: The user makes kunai/Shrunken float in mid-air as he or she uses chakra to control them and direct them to an opponent. Gintoki does something similar by using the strings generated for the Puppet Technique to control discarded puppet weapons for himself.

Background Information
he was born in the hidden sand village hospital. the hospital was full of stress. there were so many people coming in for stupid injuries, miner burns and even splinters. while the mother of a baby about to come waiting in a line full of people with minor injuries. she went to sit down and then she stared to screaming from the lady the baby came in a bad environment. as soon as the hospital realizes this they brought a stretcher out to take the lady to the emergency room. there they started to see how far the baby had gotten. the baby was close to coming out so they acted quickly and the baby was delivered safely and correctly with no damage. then baby was sent to nursery for the night.

he was raised by his parents who love him and they were puppet masters that lived in sand village. he grew up in the sand village. he went to school in the sand village where he did very well in all classes but excelled in medical and puppet jutsu. he would just go home and learn more and more medical and other jutsus by reading books about jutsus. when he was 1o he graduated from the training school but was not assigned to a team cause was too young. now he is 12 and on his way to meat his group after 2 years out of school is able to do more practice.

during his practice with copy cater his dad helped him. he showed Kichirou where all the hidden traps and weapons were. as soon as he should Kichirou where all the traps were at he should him how to release them. when he could release them he had to try to aim there directions to hit certain parts of the body to make the muscles hurt the worst, As soon as that was finished a year and a half had passed by. then his dad taught him to make a weak poison that paralyzes opponents but not kill and then mastered it and antidotes for it.

RP Sample:

Making his way over to the training Area Gintoki seemed to be stuck in deep thought for some strange reason he had trouble taking his mind off what the kazekage had previously said to him, and to add to the matter he had to meet his young new genin at the Suna training field. Gintoki's face looked unkempt and dark circles looked like they had formed from accumulating sleep deprivation, his thick white hair was messy and frizzled yet his look magnified his personality even more than he knew. His lazy attitude and general lack of respect for anyone and everything was very apparent so it was easy to imagine he was the last Jonin to receive a Student. His thoughts on the matter looked bleak he could almost assume that the Kazekage paired him with one of the misfits or rejects that they were sick of harboring over at the academy. But it dint phase Gin he just pressed on down the small dirt paved path that would eventually lead him to the meeting spot, he packed his regular quintessential items he would use in this type of situation such as his leather pouch that was attached around his belt and his Velcro holsters that he snapped on his leg.

Still trekking along down the path Gintoki's eyes ran across a small sand pit that had three small wooden poles drove deep into the earth, the first feeling that came over him was a bit of anguish as he remembered his first day being a genin and meeting his sensei in the same spot. He also recalled how his sensei used to treat his small team the hate and anger he harbored for that man was substantial, it made no sense why Gin held all that hate inside him but he couldn't come to forgive him and in a way he was glad that he had died. Slowly sauntering over to the three wooden pegs Gintoki sifted around before coming to a complete halt, as he sat atop one of the wooden poles he looked out over the desert terrain and cleared his mind. " Many things has changed, and I will not treat my successor as I had once been.." After thinking a bit he let a deep breath fill his lungs and as the cool breeze blew over him he closed his eyes for a few seconds attempting to catch up on some duly needed rest. But as the foot steps of his future student came into range Gintoki cracked his eyes to get a look.

Kichirou Ken'ichi walked slowly with his green and black trench jacket buttoned all the way up with green spiky hair. The sleeves over his hands, a puppet with green spike hear wrapped up in white Goss walks closer and closer towards the training area. thinking about what his dad said "don't let your sensei get the best of u" so Kichirou was wondering what his master would be like. he got over it and just went on. then when he got there he looked around and only saw a man sitting on a stump "hey mister are u may sensei I am supposed to meat him hear but I think I might be late and he left but I don’t know if he was hear or not so could u tell me if he was hear or are u him"

From a distance Gintoki watched as the young Genin made his way closer and closer until he was up close scanning him over a few times Gin noticed things about the boy that were peculiar and sparked his interest, the boy seemed to be fairly decent looking well dressed and his green hair was very uncommon which put him
in mind of when he was a young pup just starting out in the Academy and how he used to be teased by the other children for his strange White hair. With a keen smile Gin popped off the log rising up to stand his hands stationed at his side the white haired man listened intently the Genin's question, looking down faithfully at his hand Gin read off the name he had written upon it, " If your in fact Kichirou Ken'ichi then you would be right." Letting a few moments pass Gintoki spoke once more, " Based off description the kazekage gave me about you it seems they match up... And by the way my name is Gintoki Sakata... The white sands puppeteer..." After finishing his brief explanation Gin stretched back taking in a long yawn after a few seconds passed The Jonin reached down grasping his Canteen, popping the cap off instantly Gin pressed the hard metal to his lips while lifting it up, as the cold fresh water poured into his mouth he moved his tongue around sloshing it around. As the heat of the desert beat down on the two the day grew and in the summer months the heat never leaves, even with the sun set sunagakure was the devil's playground.

"yes my name is Kichirou Ken'ichi I graduated two years ago and they wanted me to be in a team with my class mates but it seams that there is only me" Kichirou watched the man. " so your a puppet master as well at least I will have a sensei that knows the puppet style jutsu." takes a breath " can I call u gin sensei gintoki" then takes of his puppet and stands it up and lies on it.

With a silent nod Gin tucked his hand up away in his sleeve in a split second The jonin had his hand back out and this time in his palm lay a scroll, Holding the scroll tightly in his hand he watched as his student removed his puppet from its White bandaged case, Gin's face was emotionless and as he slowly unraveled the scroll he formed a hand sign. " There has been a shortage in shinobi around here... If I have the chance I will talk to the kazekage about filling our squad.. And now I guess we will start the first phase in your training.. Show me what you can do with your puppet.." Forcing a burst of chakra out his body the scroll in his hand puffed into a cloud a smoke as it faded away slowly Gintoki was left standing behind a human figure that was covered by a black cloak, the puppets face was not yet seen it was hidden beneath its dark hood, it stood equal in size to Gin and with the slightest gust of wind the puppet started to chatter, its hollow sounds perforated through the area like the a bell sounding off..

when Kichirou was done unraveling his puppet was 3/4 as tall a Kichirou whereon the same cloths and hair "ok well this is my puppet copy cater he can look like any thing and shot out any weapon" then Kichirou starts to make chakra strings appear and then shouts out needles from the mouth of the puppet and then puts up a hand sign. the needles transform in a cloud in to a star shurican and goes in to a stump. “so what do you think is that good enough for you or do you want more"
Back to top Go down
kichirou

kichirou

kichi's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: kichi's app   kichi's app EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:39 am

bump
Back to top Go down
kichirou

kichirou

kichi's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: kichi's app   kichi's app EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:14 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

kichi's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: kichi's app   kichi's app EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:39 am

kichi, read the blurb in the top right hand corner. NO APPS ARE BEING CHECKED.
Back to top Go down
kichirou

kichirou

kichi's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: kichi's app   kichi's app EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:36 am

i knew that after i bumped lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kichi's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: kichi's app   kichi's app Empty

Back to top Go down

kichi's app