Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~ Empty
PostSubject: Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~   Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~ EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:58 am

Standing atop of the Hokage mountain was a rare thing for Hunter most days, his time waiting for his mission's were long and boring but he found that if he waited long enough all things would come to a good enough stop or at least a good mission. "seems like the times when Being a Jounin were actually a little funner...but being blind makes things so much more dull.." he said looking out over the city watching the outskirts for any sign of problem or trouble brewing or being thought of.

(yea >.> sorry if its too short my nan and pop are over so i dont get much time to post aye next one should be bigger)
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~   Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~ EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:19 am

It was a glorious day in the leaf village! The sun was up in the sky, its rays of light shone down on the village and the white fluffy clouds were slowly gliding in the blue sky. This was what Shiori would call 'A perfect day.' It was around noon, and she was just leaving from Ichiraku Ramen. As she walked down the streets, she looked up to view the Hokage Mountain. What a view! All the hokages that have gone down in history by defending the hidden leaf at the cost of their life. Such hero's... and heroins! For a closer view to admire the statues, she went to her 'special building' that had the perfect view of the mountain. She entered the building and took the stairs that led to the roof. Luckily, it didn't have than many floors or else she would be very tired when she reached the top! She leaned on the banister that made a square around the roofs perimeter. She smiled and sighed. I wonder what its like.. To have your face up there.. She thought to herself. Shiori then smirked and jumped onto the banister. The building wasn't that far apart from the mountain, so one lucky jump could probably get her on one of the faces! To take that dare she jumped as high and far as she can and nearly fell but held on tightly to the third hokages nose. She looekd down slightly to see how high above the ground she was. Oh yeah, it was far! She took a gulp and closed her eyes. "I'm such an idiot!" She said loudly to herself. In hopes somebody would hear her and try and save her

OCC: Brad's gonna be my hero! xD
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~   Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~ EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:52 am

The sudden screach of a young girl set Hunter's mind ablaze, the scream came from below of the 3rd hokage. "someone could be in trouble" he said changing into his werewolf form running back from the ledge then running back towards it burrying his claws into the top of the 3rd hokage's head just above the chipping of the rock throwing himself over the ledge. As his flight down the mountain side he saw the young girl, his instant reaction was to grab her shirt and hold her tight but his claws would tear through her skin and down her spine possibly killing her. 'shit shit shit shit' he thought as he grabbed his claws into the nose bridge of the 3rd hokage's faceside swinging under the sculpture grabbing the girl and swinging back up changing forms while grabbing her. once in mid air he used the simple change of Body technique throwing himself to the floor still holding her hitting the ground hard feeling her bounce out of his grip onto the floor lightly.

Hunter gave a sigh of relief as he draped the cloak back over his shoulder. "Little girl, you should be more careful when your trying to jump a distance like that at such a young age, its not the brightest way to do anything but its a bright way to get yourself killed" he said with a light sigh. "are you alright though? the landing wasn't too rough and the flight was alright?"
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~   Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~ EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:33 am

Several small pebbles began to crackle and fall off the monument. The pebbles shattered on the ground, which was very far down. Her eyes shut and all she saw was complete utter darkness. Suddenly, she felt her grip of the thirds nose release and she thought she was falling. Something felt odd when she didn't feel herself fall to the ground. She opened her eyes, to see she was atop of the mountain!

Quote :
"Little girl, you should be more careful when your trying to jump a distance like that at such a young age, its not the brightest way to do anything but its a bright way to get yourself killed"

Was what she heard when she landed. She gave the man a nervous smile.

Quote :
"are you alright though? the landing wasn't too rough and the flight was alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." She responded to his question. "Heh heh. I guess today wasn't really my lucky day." She said after and smiled. "So, who do I have the pleasure of addressing for saving my life?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~   Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~ EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:51 am

"The names Hunter Friagne" he said smiling sitting in front of her. his cloak looked so much like that of an akatsuki cloak just Minus the symbol. it was meant to inspire fear into people and make them seem scared to address him. His hand fell onto the top of her head as a smile came to his face. Hunter's face went emotionless as he sighed deeply. His face emotionless he layed back and looked up at the sky seeing a large black screen that seemed to be endless, his only wish was to see the sky again but due to his past being blind was his punishment for being born it would seem to be to him, a tear slid down his cheek as he sat up.

"You really need to be more careful, what if I wasn't here to save you little lass? what would you have done then?"
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~   Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:41 am

Quote :
"The names Hunter Friagne"

What a queer name.. She thought to herself after the man stated his name. She pouted to herself as his hand gave a soft landing on her head. It took me forever to do my hair.. She thought to herself. Once he moved his hand off her head, she immediately fixed her hair when he was laying down. When he sat back up, she gave a smile.

Quote :
"You really need to be more careful, what if I wasn't here to save you little lass? what would you have done then?"

"Uhhmm.. That's a good question.." She said to him, followed by a slight chuckle. "Oh.. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Shiori, Uchiha Shiori." She said followed by a sincere smile.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~   Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~ EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:18 pm

"Uchiha? last Uchiha I ever heard of was the one with good old Hagane Enkouou's girl Rika Uchiha, but She left the village a long time ago and good old Hagane dissapeared off the face of this entire planet" he said with a heavy sigh and shook his head.

this girl is really stupid to try and jump so far, even some Chuunin can't make that jump he thought to himself sitting down beside her. Her voice reminded him of a young girl who he once knew. "You know kid you remind me of a little girl I once knew when I was younger, she was rather reckless just like you aswell" he said as the wind blew across the mountain side blowing leaves towards the city like a wave of green and happiness, the wind breeze cool and soft against his skin making his hair flow with it as he gave a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~   Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~ EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:05 pm

So he's heard of the Uchiha.. and he knew one? Rika Uchiha. Name didn't sound familiar. Then again, she wasn't necessarily old enough to know someone who left, as Hunter Friagne put it, a long time ago. She still had a question for him, why did she leave the village? What was the cause? Okay.. That's two questions.. None the less, she had to know. "Why... Did Rika leave the village..?" She asked him with great curiosity. She couldn't help it, she was a curios young girl.

Quote :
"You know kid you remind me of a little girl I once knew when I was younger, she was rather reckless just like you aswell"

"I'm not reckless.. Most of the time! I was just curious what it would be like to have a view from up here, that's all!" She lectured. Though, she had to admit, most of the time she was reckless. That couldn't be helped either. Still floating through her mind was that Rika girl. If she left for a source of power, then maybe Shiori herself could leave for that power. No, No, No! I am a loyal Konoha shinobi! No way am I gonna leave. Power is earned through hard work and great will! She thought to herself to get that idea out of her head. Some rumors about Uchiha are true... They only want power.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~   Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~ EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:41 pm

"I'm not sure why Rika left, I was never close to them at all but Hagane was a hero in my eyes, brave yet stubborn a little but he's been long gone" he said looking up into the air as the trees down below swayed with ease and the cherry blossoms flew over the city slowly making a pink Lucius color making his mind at ease.

"But trying to jump so far little girl isn't the best option, there is an easy way around you just take the actual route that is in-place just down the mountain side that leads you up here in the first place" he said with a light chuckle wondering how long the winds would stay up at this rate, he would need to go home and get a few things done before heading out for the night to go spend time in the forest looking for something he lost there when he was only a child.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~   Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~ EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:10 am

She smiled as a sweat dropped down her face. "Riiighht... I knew there was an easier way to get up here..." She lied. "I came up here.. so I could see the nice overview of the village." She said sincerely with a smile as the pink blossoms blew off a tree and preformed their dance as gravity pulled them down. The leaf village was probably the most peaceful, beautiful, and full of life village out of all five of the great nations. The village was huge, and full of many places shinobi can go. Whether it be a place for food, or a place to buy weapons. None the less, Shiori was proud to be in this village, and one day she will become the best ninja to represent Konoha. She wanted a nice glance at the village, when she would someday protect this village. Of course, she is so young. A lot can change in years to come to being terminated, or to just leaving. Power, is something she needed. And she didn't care how she would get it. From being Hokage, to being a criminal. One way or another, once word described it all. Power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~   Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Standing atop the Mountain ~OPEN~
Page 1 of 1