Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon and Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aokiji
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Pokemon and Super Smash Brothers Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon and Super Smash Brothers Brawl   Pokemon and Super Smash Brothers Brawl EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:01 am

IM HOME FOR WINTER BREAK!

That means if you play either Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Super Smash Brothers Brawl, I will gladly destroy you in either of them. As far as I'm concerned, im gods gift to both games, and all of you are my little nooblet targets that I happily destroy for fun. If you want to try and prove me wrong then please, challenge me!

Either in the C-box or post here or both... I dont mind. Just dont go crying when I destroy you over and over and over and over again. KWAHAHAHAHA!

Otherwise I'll just assume everyone here is a noob. lol

POKEMON FC: 2493 2835 9173

Last edited by Aokiji on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alernik

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon and Super Smash Brothers Brawl   Pokemon and Super Smash Brothers Brawl EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:05 am

Dude, i will pwn you in Pokemon, any one of them.

My team is assembled to that way nothing can affect them. Only one or two types of attacks can even moderately effect them.
Back to top Go down
Aokiji
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon and Super Smash Brothers Brawl   Pokemon and Super Smash Brothers Brawl EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:14 am

Then by all means, post your FC and I can pwn you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon and Super Smash Brothers Brawl   Pokemon and Super Smash Brothers Brawl Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon and Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Page 1 of 1