Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why? Hello there.

Go down 
+4
Robin
ßΓ¡┼┼
Medusa
Shinji
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Shinji

Why? Hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Why? Hello there.   Why? Hello there. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:42 pm

The name is Shinji, though it is truly the first time I am trying out, so do not be surprised, when I call myself Nero... Nero, that was my character on one of the greatest Naruto RPG - Way of the Ninja, though I guess, it is time for some variation in my life. As such, I turn to Ultimate Shinobi.

Quite frankly, I am not certain what to expect. It was my intention to join this forum for a while now, yet still I wonder just how well I will get on. My experience goes back to at least two years of Roleplaying, whilst amidst all this, the last few months have brought bethamotic changes to my style. With this in mind, I would gladly attempt to try for the position of a Jounin, yet my instinct tells me to get to know the people a little before I do indeed decide on that... So yeah, that's that.

The name is Shinji - fourteen year old male, whose main interests are books, as well as sports and the odd activity that is playing video games. Interesting fact? I act way toooo mature for my age x_x Dunno why, but then, I do have mood swings, so sometimes I act very childish indeed Very Happy Besides that, I think that a few of the members here know me, so I hope to get in touch with them. Also, if anyone 'volunteers' to help me settle, that would be cool and much appreciated.

O.o I will end on that... Wish me luck in conquering your world? Razz Just kidding.. or am I?
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Medusa

Why? Hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Hello there.   Why? Hello there. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:04 am

Well, conquering the world should be fun, good luck with that. I'll be sure to watch your progress on this site... Or will I? :3
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Shinji

Why? Hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Hello there.   Why? Hello there. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:52 am

Will you? Most likely not - but, I never asked for that... Though with the ruling of the world: well, let's just say that I will surely aspire for such goal.

Thanks for the welcome, and I hope that we will get to roleplay together, whether this be sooner of later.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

Why? Hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Hello there.   Why? Hello there. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:04 am

Hey Nero! Bish, took my font.. >_>.. Tis Haran from NWOTN. Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi~!
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

Why? Hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Hello there.   Why? Hello there. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:48 am

tsk..tsk..

The same Nero who fled my village of Yukigakure no Sato whilst I was Lord Koorikage?

But anyway, I go by many names. Robin... Yeah that's the only one I got :/ But anyway, You probably know me as Robin or The Aussie, or possibly Dan. I am almost certain that I know you Nero and I am delighted that you have found this site. It is different to NinjaWaySeries, but damn it is good.

Anyway, I have but one request of your Mr. Shinji. That is that you change your username from Shinji as that was Koden's original username when him and I started roleplaying.

Anyway, settle in, enjoy, read the goddam rules and you'll be just fine; I know you have good Role-Playing experience. If you are Nero the traitor. xD
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

Why? Hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Hello there.   Why? Hello there. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:06 am

Welcome to the Ultimate Shinobi =]
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Shinji

Why? Hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Hello there.   Why? Hello there. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:49 pm

Thank you all for the welcomes... And yes indeed, Robin - I am Nero of NWOTN 2.0, and also the Nero of the new 3.0.

And Haran, I did not take your font - it was always mine. Now, hush hush - go play with other students Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rumiko

Rumiko

Why? Hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Hello there.   Why? Hello there. EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:36 am

Hey. Welcome. I hope you didn't totally ditch NinWay3 for this site. I'm kinda just beginnig here as well. I need to finish my character app, but I haven't had the time. I've been around for a while. Anyway, welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

Why? Hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Hello there.   Why? Hello there. EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:21 am

Shinji wrote:
And Haran, I did not take your font - it was always mine. Now, hush hush - go play with other students Very Happy

OTHER STUEDENTS!? No! I'm a genin. An official shinobi of the leaf village! And one day, I'm gonna become Hokage, dattebayo! Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Why? Hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Hello there.   Why? Hello there. EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi,

Have Fun and Stay Active.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Why? Hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Hello there.   Why? Hello there. EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:47 am

Hello and welcome to the site ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why? Hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why? Hello there.   Why? Hello there. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why? Hello there.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: