Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doflamingo Clan[Done i guess]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomoharu
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Doflamingo Clan[Done i guess] Empty
PostSubject: Doflamingo Clan[Done i guess]   Doflamingo Clan[Done i guess] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:02 am

Dark Puppetry-

Clan Name: Doflamingo Clan

Kekkei Genkai: The Doflamingo Clan is a clan of puppetry using individuals. However, they have a very interesting ability that involves the use of their chakra strings. Not only can their chakra strings be used as a medium, but they also hold the ability to take dominion over anything that they come in contact with. They are limited to the same number of 'puppets' as they normally would be, however for the Doflamingo, anything and everything can be used as a puppet; including other people and shinobi. The members of the clan can project their chakra strings with great accuracy to attach them to objects at range and can then control them seemingly at will (depending of course on their proficiency with the technique itself.)Also with this clans great skills of puppetry they can control 1 more puppet then there clan usually can.Example:Genin can only use 1 puppet at a time but with this KKG it can control 2 puppets at a time.The clan memebrs are also geniuses when it comes to designing and createing there own puppets

This has many viable uses. For example, one could grab an object with a chakra string far form ones self an pull it to them, or attack with a weapon such as a sword by swinging it about with ones chakra string. Ones chakra strings can also be used as weapons themselves. They are the only form of chakra string that can be used as a medium, thus . Not only this, but the strings can also be used as a medium for seals and illusions if the user is good enough in either. Naturally, the members of this clan's primary skill is Puppetry, however because all of their dexterity is place into the ability to control objects, they cannot possibly ever master Ninjutsu.

Human Puppetry- Probably the most powerful and scary techniques of the Doflamingo clan is the ability of human puppetry. As the Doflamingo clan members can have dominion over any object they have strings attached to, they can do the same to humans as well. However there are of course limits. This is surprisingly a 'C' ranked technique, but has various limitations depending on the rank of the user in comparison with the rank of the opponent. Defined further in the Secret Clan Jutsu section.

Secret Clan Jutsu:

Name: Dark Puppetry: Human Puppetry Technique
Type: Puppetry
Element: N/A
Description: The user of this technique can attach Chakra Strings to a living opponent or target and control them via puppetry. There are many limitations as to what is and isn't possible with this technique;

First of all, in the case of opposing targets, the user can only use the Human Puppetry technique on shinobi of comparatively lower rank; meaning that a 'B' ranked ninja could only use this on 'C' ranked shinobi or lower. In it's S-ranked form, however, one can also contol 'S' ranked shinobi, being the only exception to this rule. An opponent that is being controlled via Human Puppetry cannot be made to kill himself, unless he wants to die. A shinobi that is placed in a situation where he would kill himself ( for example, putting his own kunai knife to his neck) will be filled with the will to live and break out of the jutsu all together. It is only possible to manipulate one unwilling opponent at a time. The one being controlled can be made to use his jutsu if the user also knows how to use the jutsu themselves.

However, in the case of a willing participant, they actually gain from the Human Puppetry technique. Any number of individuals within the users control, at any rank can be used if the participant is willing. They also gain a 25% boost of speed, agility and strength from being under control of the technique.

History: Dureing one of the many wars the river country was becomeing a battle field for villages to use.Many people got killed by the ninja comeing in and breaking into houses for shelter.The Doflamingo Clan was partially killed and most left the River Country and entered sunagakure.This is where they started to live for generations till a disease went around the clan it killed all but two of the clan members.These two were the parents of Doflamingo,Tomoharu.While giveing birth tomoharu's mother had died and his father also died while in battle.They think that Tomoharu is the last remains of the clan but there is a possibility that there could be even more members of this clan out there.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Doflamingo Clan[Done i guess] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doflamingo Clan[Done i guess]   Doflamingo Clan[Done i guess] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:14 am

Thank god, someone realizes the strength of human will power. Approved.
Back to top Go down

Doflamingo Clan[Done i guess]
Page 1 of 1