Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aryonna Hyuuga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aryonna

Aryonna

Aryonna Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Aryonna Hyuuga   Aryonna Hyuuga EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:32 pm

General Information
Name: Aryonna Hyuuga

Nickname/Alias: N/A

Looks:
Aryonna Hyuuga WhiteMage
Aryonna has long, flowing, dyed white hair that frames her face. Though her hair was orginally black, she grew quite fond of the white and decided to keep it that color. She tends to only tie back her hair when she believes she is fighting a truly strong opponent. Because of her Hyuuga clan descent she has a set of white, pupiless eyes. She has pale white skin that seems to glint under the rays of the sun in Sunagakure. Her face is very pixie like with long high cheek bones and a straight, delicate nose. She has a muscular, well defined body from years of training, though she rarely shows it off.

She is usually seen wearing a indigo cloak over her snow white clothing. She wears a two part white skirt. The under part (Not Shown) being a form hugging white spandex like material and the above part (shown) flowing off her waist and going almost down to her ankles. She also wears a corset like shirt that ties up in the front and stops just above her belly button. She feels that this type of shirt is most versatile for her. She owns a set of white gloves that stop just above her wrist and are removed of their finger tips. This allows her to more easily use the full strength of her Gentle Fist attacks in combat. Her headband is tied loosely on her right arm.

Personality:
Quiet by nature, she rarely talks to anyone. She is far from timid and seems to drawn attention to herself without meaning to. She is constantly in a state of thought, studying all of her surroundings, whether it be nature or people. She is confident in her abilities but not overly so that she is cocky in battle. She takes all of her opponents very seriously unless given a reason not to. Despite her past, she believes that humans, by nature are good and pure people who society corrupts. Because of this she isolates herself, working only when called and making contact with other people when they come to her. She often walks through the forests of the Empire with a blank expression on her face. To many people when they meet her she comes off as a very cold person, due to her lack of experience in dealing with people. She is fascinated by water style jutsu and if a new one arises that she has not learned before she will spend days isolated by a source of water until she does. She has a horrible temper that she has learned to control over the years, though if pushed too far she loses control. She finds idiots extremely annoying, usually leaving a place as soon as one enters the room. She admires people who show determination for their cause and are willing to sacrifice anything for it.

Personality Trait's: N/A

Catch Phrase: "You are quite the naive fool, aren't you?"

Clan Information

Clan Name: Hyuuga

Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan "White Eye"

Clan Symbol: N/A

Clan History:
The Hyuuga clan were one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be the ancestors of the Uchiha clan who possess the bloodline of the Sharingan eye. Each clan member possess the "Byakugan" or "White Eye." When the "Byakugan" is activated, the clan member gains an extra-sensory perception, which gives them penetrating sight and telescopic vision. This allows them to see the internal chakra circulation system in other beings. This vision also grants the member a near 360° view of their surroundings. The higher the skill of the clan member, the further the distance from which they can sense incoming attacks. Unfortunately the vision does have a weakness, a small blindspot that extends outwards from their upper back.
(Taken from LeafNinja.com/The Hyuuga and the Byakugan)

Rank Information:
Village: Sunagakure

Skill Information

Skill Specialty:
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Main: Water
Sub: Wind

Special Characteristics: N/A

Items/Weapons:

Name: Senbon (Needle)
Appearance: Aryonna Hyuuga Senbon
Special Abilities: N/A
Origin: The senbon was first used by doctors in acupuncture, it was then adopted by ninja and Hunter-nins to hit points on the body to cause death, deaden limbs or cause their target to fall unconscious. Aryonna gained this weapondary post-academy. The supply was a present from her parents in celebration of her graduation.

Jutsus:

(The following taken from LeafNinja.com)
Name: Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand
Type: Attack/Taijutsu
Element: Bloodline Jutsu
Description: Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand
Description: Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a variation of Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, a technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to make nearly double the normal 126 strikes, striking 254 times against their individual foe or opponents. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and finally 128 times.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
Description: Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.

If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Guardian Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand
Type: Attack/Defense/Taijutsu
Description: Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique the allows the user to create and absolute defense. The user will emit chakra from their palms and move their arms in sweeping pattern movements to provide a full 360 degree range of protection for their body. This chakra will be also be able to cut through most any target which dares penetrate the protective sphere. By expelling a more sharper, stronger and more flexible amount of chakra, they can increase it's effectiveness against more massive incoming objects.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique
Type: Attack/Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Description: Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.
Name: Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.
Name: Suikoudan no Jutsu - Water Shark Projectile Technique
Type: Attack/Ninjutsu
Description: Suiton • Suikoudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals which then causes a column of water to rise from the water and then strike their target.
Name: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique
Description: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.
Name: Kazekiri - Wind Cutter
Element: Wind
Description: Fuuton • Kazekiri no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. To utilize this technique, the ANBU member will form the needed hand seal. A large slicing wind will then be created which can cut through his opponent. This can be used to immobilize large summons. This will be the initial attack in an elemental trio used by the ANBU. It will be followed by Raiton • Shichuu Shibari to stun and trap the target and finally Doton • Otoshi Buta to imprison the summon in a gigantic sealed pot.
Name: Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm
Description: Fuuton • Reppushou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, Nagato will send a strong gust of wind towards his target. When acting in conjunction with another thrown weapon, the wind can increase its power and deadliness.
Name: Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough
Description: Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing a hand to their mouth, the user will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Background Information:

Pre-Acadamy Arc
Originally a member of the Hyuuga Clan branch, her parents fled shortly after she was born before she could receive the Juin Jutsu Seal. The parents themselves barely made it to the confines of Sunagakure before the Juin Jutsu was unleashed on them. She was left on the porch steps of an elderly couple inside Sunagakure. Her parents, having left after leaving her there, died in the forest that night. The bodies were found the next morning. A public burial was never given and their child was presumed dead. The elderly couple, having found her on their doorstep took her in and raised her. They were suspicious of her origin due to the fact that her eyes matched those exactly of the Hyuuga Clan. Fearing for her safety, they rarely let her out of the house as a child, therefore she rarely made friends and mostly remained isolated in her room, drawing and studying.

Academy Arc
At the age of 6 her parents finally allowed her to attend the Academy in Sunagakure. They requested however, that she be allowed to constantly wear a protective covering over her eyes to keep from raising any suspicions. Because of this she received torment for many of her classmates and rarely spoke to anyone. She spent most of her day in the library, studying new techniques. When not doing that she found pleasure in studying the rocks and trees of the forest when practicing. Despite the torment she received she still excelled in her academy class, learning the jutsu taught quickly and mastering many of her weapon classes. She graduated top of her class at the age of 7.

Genin Arc
Soon after graduating, her parents made her dye her hair white, to further dissipate any suspicions about her ties to the Hyuuga clan. By the age of 10 she began noticing the differences in her eye sight. She found that, with enough, chakra control, her vision could become enhanced and she could have a near 360 degree view of her surroundings. She also discovered that she could see the chakra circulation of the people around her. She then began experimenting with these abilities, at times during training with her sensei and teammates, whom she never developed a very close relationship with. She continued studying her new abilities in secrecy, discovering the gentle fist technique along the way. By 12 she finally gained the courage to confront her parents on her origin. Having no other choice they finally informed her on her ties to the Hyuuga clan and how they found her. She left several days after receiving this information, thanking them for the years they spent protecting and raising her. She managed to find a small apartment to live in. She then began collecting all the information she possibly could about the Hyuuga clan and their jutsu. She trained furiously, learning the jutsu of the clan as well as the jutsu taught to her in the private lessons she asked her sensei to give her. By the time she took the Chuunin Exams at age 15 she managed to pass with little difficulty. Due to her show of excellent skills in all elements of her combat she was appointed Jounin rank.

RP Sample:(Give us a brief RP sample of your original work)
I walk through the forest as the rain beats against my skin. The pain in my leg is intense, the kunai lodged inside of it shifting with each movement of my leg. I duck behind a tree, sinking into the wet grass underneath it and reach down, gripping the kunai. I pull it out, wincing slightly, and stab it into the ground. I stare down at the wound as blood flows out like catsup, staining the white of my skirt. This wound does not concern me all that much. I have received many worse than this. It will heal soon enough anyway. I rise to my feet just as I hear the subtle crunch of leaves on the forest floor. I jump quickly into the tree above me, wanting to avoid conflict and simply go home. My attacker, however, doesn't want to oblige to that. He appears behind me, throwing a punch to my back. I reach up, grabbing a hold of the branch above me, flipping upward dodging his punch and take off, moving swiftly through the trees. He follows behind me. Realizing this will not be easy to simply outrun him I slow, letting him close the gap between us, and jump out of the tree, flipping in midair and sliding to a landing on the water of the lake.

He soon emerges from the trees, drawing a kunai and charging at me. I perform handsigns quickly, not taking my eyes from my opponent. "Suiryuudan no Jutsu." I powerful water dragon rises from the water, towering over the both of us for a momentary second, then locks onto the nin, plummeting downward towards him. The dragon smashes into him, dragging him under the water. I allow a small smile to tilt the corners of my lips upward. The replacement jutsu dissipates and I grit my teeth, innerly scolding myself for being so foolish. I jump upward just as the water below me explodes, the spray of water slightly blocking my vision. I reach into my weapon holster and draw a kunai, holding it in front of my as the nin appears in front of me slashing his kunai upward. I swing my kunai, matching his momentum and repelling us both away from one another. I land clumsily, my leg still causing me discomfort. I barely have time to regain my composure before he is on me again. His foot lashes out, connecting with my side, and sending me staggering sideways. I grip onto the water slowing myself as he continues his assault, this time throwing a punch to my stomach. I reach out, gripping his hand, throwing him over me. I move quickly, flickering underneath him and flipping onto my hands, delivering an upward kick to his back which sends him soaring upward. I move to follow him again, but he recovers quickly, turning to face me. I see his handsigns and know the jutsu before it is even released. I sidestep, instead of jumping to follow him, barely dodging his fireball as it comes past my head.

I loosen the grip on my kunai and launch it at his leg. It stabs into it throwing his landing into an awkward half turn, ending with a studder step. I don't give him time to react as I draw another kunai and come in front of him. Throwing my arm into his stomach. Much to my surprise, he slightly staggers back, then grips my arm, tossing me over him. My back slams into the water, knocking the air from my lungs. I force my body to respond, flipping on the water and landing on my feet. I perform two sets of handsigns quickly, shifting back on my left leg. “Suigadan.” Water spirls from the pond, forming drills and charging towards him. I pull out several kunai, balancing them between my fingers, throwing them just as he turns to dodge my attack. He flips back, narrowly avoiding two of my kunai, the third one making contact and becoming lodged in his side. He flops down on the water, sinking below the surface for a moment before he pulls himself out, crouch down, a fist against the water. He is breathing heavily by now.

I close my eyes, feeling the heat of my chakra as it builds in my eyes. I open my eyes slowly, my byakugan active now, and get into stance, shifting my left foot to compensate for the unbalance I feel because of the wound in my right leg. I wait patiently as he rises with a sway. I can't help but admire his dedication for whatever reason it is that he is fighting me. My eyes go wide as his clone dissipates yet again. I build chakra to surround my body quickly. “Hakkeshou Kaiten.” As I spiral into my rotation, he is pushed back by the force of my chakra. I come to a halt abruptly, grabbing a kunai as I do so and parrying his attack, leaving myself in an awkward stance, with my back to him. I swivel, lashing out my foot, kicking him in the stomach to free my hands again. He stumbles backward, then performs handsigns with a speed that surprises me, considering how much of a beating his body has already taken. About a dozen clones surround me. I chuckle slightly, speaking for the first time. “If you alone can't defeat me, what makes you think more of you can defeat me?” He and all his clones scrunch their faces, offended by my comment. Gritting their teeth they charge at me, throwing kunai from all directions. I don't move. The barrage of kunai hits my water clone, dissipating it, as I move behind one of the clones, striking it with a kick to the head. I move onto the next one, ducking down to avoid his punch and throw several punches to the midsection. I flip back into the center of the clones and smirk, motioning for them to come get me. The charge at me, and I shift my footing again, changing my stance slightly. “Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou.” I begin my strikes, easily taking out the clone that charge at me until they are all gone in a matter of seconds. I knock back the true assailant, finishing my attack with that final strike.

He coughs up blood, gripping his stomach and glaring at me. I stand there and look back, expressionless. “Why don't you give up?”I say. He coughs up blood again before answering, “Because I believe in my cause. Because it is my mission and my duty to do this.” I smile slightly, giving a little sigh. “I guess it can't be helped then.” I fall into my stance again. “I'll let them know you died as a warrior.” He rises to his feet, stumbling forward, drawing a kunai. He charges at me, running blindly. I duck as he swings his kunai for my head. His eyes meet mine just before I strike and I see the smile on his lips as he stares down at me. “Hakke Rokujuuyonshou.” I deliver my 126 strikes quickly, cutting off the chakra flow in his body and delivering an extra gentle fist blow to his heart. He coughs up more blood, the kunai dropping from his hand. I grab it in midair and stab it through his heart cleanly. His eyes widen, flashing slightly, then his gaze falls as the life drains from his eyes. I release the kunai as he falls and reach out, grabbing a piece of the scarf around his neck.

I stare at the body as it breaks the surface of the water and begins to sink. His lifeless eyes stare up at me. I deactivate my byakugan. It is sad you had to die today. I look down at the scarf in my hands. Blood coats the edges, turning the blue fabric black. I pull out a kunai, tossing up the scarf and throwing the kunai through it. It sticks into a tree the wind blowing the scarf around. I'm vaguely conscious of the rain against my skin again. I look up at the sky as the drops kiss my face. I close my eyes and then turn, walking from the lake again, continuing my way through the forest.
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

Aryonna Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryonna Hyuuga   Aryonna Hyuuga EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:57 am

I'm afraid you still need to add your chuunin arc ^^
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

Aryonna Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryonna Hyuuga   Aryonna Hyuuga EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:00 am

As well as needing permission from an admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aryonna Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aryonna Hyuuga   Aryonna Hyuuga Empty

Back to top Go down

Aryonna Hyuuga
Page 1 of 1