Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elric Clan(Finished)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Elric Clan(Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Elric Clan(Finished)   Elric Clan(Finished) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:34 am

Clan Name:Elric Clan

Kekkei Genkai:Alchemy-

This is by far one of the most unique clans in existence in the naruverse. Members of this clan do not have any chakra. Thusly, they cannot be detected by a chakra sensor, a hyuuga, or anything else. Hyuuga taijutsu techniques have absolutely no effect on them, other than physically, as they don't rely on their chakra circulatory system, as it is smaller even than that of an infant, and almost unnoticeable. This also means that Genjutsu of the user's rank or below does not affect members of this clan, as the core of genjutsu is done through inserting outside chakra into a target. The major downfall? well, they don't have chakra. They have something called Alchemic energy. Alchemic energy is similiar to chakra, in that it is a source of energy for special feats and attacks. However, unlike chakra, it is not a finite resource. The main downfall of alchemic energy is that it can only work with what is given. Because of this, it cannot create giant spectacular attacks out of thin air, and nor can it create a mist from nothing. It cannot summon a tidal wave from the dessert, and it cannot turn ones body into rock.

Alchemy is the only form of the practical use of Science in this world. It allows user's to attack through knowledge, not through raw power. The user is both freed and limited by the amount of knowledge he holds, as they dictate the kinds of things he can do.

This bloodline revolves around something called Transmutating. It is, in effect, the manipulation of a substance's molecular composition to make it suit the user's need. This achieved through a transmutation circle. For most, this requires the user to draw out a circle with some sort of righting and then insert their alchemic energy into the arcane design. However, for some, like Edward, the circle is done using their body. When Edward joins his hands together, he is forming the circle, and charging alchemic energy which can then be used. An example of a use of Alchemic energy? Edward will join his hands to form the circle, and concentrate Alchemic energy. After it is 'charged'(this charging process happens almost instantaniously) he can use the energy to change something. What he can change is limited to by his knowledge and focus. After charging the alchemic energy, he will, for instance put his hands on the ground, inserting the alchemic energy into the earth, he directs it, as it's master. He can then do a variety of things, such as raise a great wall from the ground, create a large hole, or other uses. Alchemic energy does not require direct contact in all situations. However, the magnitude of the transmutation is lestened when there lacks direct contact. An example would be forming alchemic energy, and then holding his hand above the ground. He would insert the energy into the ground, and a staff would shoot up, out of the ground, but it would be limited in side, because he lacked direct contact.

As Alchemists grow up, they go through certain rites of passages. At Birth, Alchemists place seals on the children of Alchemists to ensure they don't grow too powerful before they know what to do with their knowledge. There are 5 total seals that are placed, and all of them are placed on the head, where they would remain entirely invisible(when covered with hair). These Transmutation circles are shown in the following system:

age 5 to age 7(Pre academy)- Only the most basic of transmutations can be achieved, and can only be done through direct contact
Age 8 to Age 11(academy)- Can do more complex transmutations, and can do so as long as they are within three feet of what they are attempting to change, although at that distance the transmutations are weaker, and can't be as complex.
Age 12 to Age 15(Genin)- The Alchemist has much greater complexity at his hands, and can create very difficult and complex transmutations. The range at which they can transmute is 20 feet, however, beyond 10 feet, they can only transmute at the level of the first seal, though at full strength.
First Major Event(Chuunin/Anbu Exam)- This seal breaks when the user faces their first major challenge, and it must be a competition. In Ed's world, this would be his State Alchemist Test, though in the Naruverse, it translates to the Chuunin exams/Anbu Exams. At this level, they have the absolute ability to transmute things in any desire they wish, though can only do so with such power within 5 feet. They can use the level of the third seal within 20 feet, the level of the second within 50.
Second Major Event(Jounin/Anbu Exam)- This Seal breaks when they face their second major challenge in life. In Ed's world it was the promotion from Private to the next class up, though it would roughly translate in this universe to the promotion from Chuunin to Jounin or Anbu. At this level, they can use The 4 seal power within 10 feet, and the third level within 50 feet.

Secret Clan Jutsu:
Transmutation
Type: Alchemy
Element: No Element
Description: Using Alchemic Energy, this jutsu gives the user the ability to manipuate the molecules of matter around them. There are limitless possiblities, but the user is limited by the amount of knowledge he has, and cannot change something without a basic understanding of it. Unlike Chakra, this power does not grant the user the ability to simply create matter and energy willy nilly. The user can only manipulate what he is already given. he cannot create giant balls of fire at a whim, nor can he summon giant waves of water from his mouth. He cannot
shunshin or use replacement technique. Nor can he make himself invisible or fly.
History:
The Elric Family was not a Clan. It was not a long bloodline of anyone with a specific trait. They are simply a family from another dimension, where their powers where the normal. It is entirely unlike this world, as in Ed's world, technology ruled alongside alchemy. It was similar though, in the fact that it was a world crippled by War, where human greed and corruption tainted the world in which he lived in. In Edwards world, Alchemists had become the wizards of the world. They use the laws of science, and energy from another dimension to fuel their reactions. More or less, they have the ability to change things without a physical or chemical catalyst in their own world. Instead, it is the energy of a parallell dimension that fuels their reactions.

Edward was catapulted into the world of the ninja at the age of 16, when an attempt to revive his dead mother went horribly wrong. It caused him to be catapulted through a gate of truth(which in turn, gave him the ability to use instantaneous transmutation) right into this world. The alchemical power in this world end's there. Edward cannot pass down his abilities to anyone, and it is only because of his travels through the gate that he was able to retain them. In this world, he still has the same connection to the parrallel world of his own home world, and hence he can still transmute. He was not accepted at first but eventually he was liked by Sunagakure.

Last edited by Pat =) on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Elric Clan(Finished)   Elric Clan(Finished) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:15 am

Finished
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Elric Clan(Finished)   Elric Clan(Finished) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:23 am

I want to approve this, but based on the nature of it as it is out of the general scope of the naruto verse, ima say that an admin needs to look at this.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Elric Clan(Finished)   Elric Clan(Finished) EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:38 am

- I am pretty sure that everyone in the narutoverse has a chakra circulatory system, unless you are trying to imply that everyone born from your clan, genetically, is born without one?

- Not sure on the genjutsu aspect, as genjutsu uses chakra to infiltrate into the opponents boby (mainly the brain) disorientating their senses etc. So the fact that you dont have a chakra system doesn't apply to much, as you still have a brain. But I am not sure on this fact? that genjutsu techniques can only travel through the opponents chakra circulatory system, as chakra techniques have been known to hit the nervous system etc as well. So I don't think your genjutsu immunity applies.

- Also regarding science. I don't see how the science side is coming into this? Yes, clan members have to have a certain amount of knowledge, but there doesn't seem to be anything directly connectioning your transmuting ability to the use of science.

Quote :
Transmutation
Type: Alchemy
Element: No Element
Description: Using Alchemic Energy, this jutsu gives the user the ability to manipuate the molecules of matter around them. There are limitless possiblities, but the user is limited by the amount of knowledge he has, and cannot change something without a basic understanding of it. Unlike Chakra, this power does not grant the user the ability to simply create matter and energy willy nilly. The user can only manipulate what he is already given. he cannot create giant balls of fire at a whim, nor can he summon giant waves of water from his mouth. He cannot
shunshin or use replacement technique. Nor can he make himself invisible or fly.
This being your defining technique, you should really make it very good, regarding description. It should be D-S in rank (just because you use alchemy doesnt mean that your techniques wont be ranked) and it should note duration, level of skill by rank, its range per rank, etc. You give more negative examples than actual description of the technique xD.

- Also with a unique clan like this I am sure you can muster more than a paragraph for history, so increase the history by another paragraph of the same length.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Elric Clan(Finished)   Elric Clan(Finished) EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:19 am

-Genjutsu is through disruption of the opponents chakra circulation by means of inserting ones own chakra, so yes, I would need chakra to be affected. I edited it so that I do have chakra, but I have very very little, to the point that a hyuuga wouldn't see it as vibrant pulsating blue streams but a few strands of pale blue. Thusly, a genjutsu could affect me, but it would be more difficult to insert their chakra(hence the A and above only). If thats not agreeable, I'll just edit out the whole having chakra thing, sense coming from another dimension it would make sense if he didn't.

Have you ever watched FMA, Todd?
Alchemy is defined by understanding, breaking down, and rebuilding. Thats all my transmuting is dooing. I suggest that if you haven't watched FMA, to let someone who has moderate the app. Not that you aren't a great mod, but they'll understand it a lot more ^.^

I do note duration and such at different skill levels in the kekkei genkai area =]

And I will increase history if you want, but it's not really a clan >.>
It's just a family from another dimension.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Emperor
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Lightning Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Elric Clan(Finished)   Elric Clan(Finished) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:12 am

-I agree on the genjutsus but I also think the level at which you can be effected should be based on your rank. Like Genin Can be resistant to C rank, Chuunin B rank, and Jounin A rank. Just because you wouldnt need a LOT of chakra to enduce a genjutsu but indeed it would help.

-I would prefer name changes. Sure you can use the clan but making it blatantly like the Main charrie from FMA would convince others to make Ichigo or Goku.

-I agree with Todd that the Alchemy jutsu should be D-S. It may be listed in the clan description but in a fight you would copy the jutsu/tehcnique used.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Elric Clan(Finished)   Elric Clan(Finished) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:16 am

Ehh, I disagree with the name thing. People have made ichigos in the past. And besides, the name thing is really only neccesary for Naruto characters. =] Mostly, because technically I AM edward elric from FMA. Theres no rule against it. I'll edit the rest
Back to top Go down
Lightning Emperor
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Lightning Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Elric Clan(Finished)   Elric Clan(Finished) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:40 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elric Clan(Finished)   Elric Clan(Finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

Elric Clan(Finished)
Page 1 of 1