Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why didn't we just fly?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanashii
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Kanashii

Why didn't we just fly? Empty
PostSubject: Why didn't we just fly?   Why didn't we just fly? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:34 am

Roku looked up at Sheekoe and smiled. "I am Roku your partner, we have to go into a strange cave and kill a crazy man and we are going to do that...how?"
Roku asked Sheekoe while standing up and walking. The trip to Bear Country might take awhile. So in that time they could learn about each other. They already had some similarity. They both had swords, looked fast, intelligent and well...they both are Jonin in Suna. "My strengths are Defense, Support, Medical, Kenjutsu, yours are?

Roku reached into his medical kit and pulled out an ice cold water bottle. He took a sip out of it then he offered some to his new partner, Sheekoe. Roku wasn’t drinking water though. It was apple Juice.
Roku wasn’t drink sake and he loves apple juice so he thought he should bring it. He should have used cranberry juice though

This would be a very long walk, even running would take awhile. They might get to the cave at the brightest time of day which isn't very good. If that were to happen Roku would camp until night. He was thinking about his mission and how things can go about. He really wanted to go to this one and he didn't want any problems to go on.

'My plan might work...but I need to know if Sheekoe can take care of himself'
Roku thought in his head. He looked towards Sheekoe. "I have a good feeling about this...I kind of want to sing a song right now and eat some ice cream and peanut butter but I can't unless...Sheekoe is cool enough!'
"Hey Sheekoe...Can you sing?"

((Sorry I really suck at openings.))

Last edited by Roku on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't we just fly?   Why didn't we just fly? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:31 am

The man looked up at Sheekoe and said "I am Roku your partner, we have to go into a strange cave and kill a crazy man and we are going to do that...how?" Sheekoe smirked. "Hehe,I guess we'll see."The two then begin to walk off to bear country.They would have to kill this guy who was very good with medical stuff.Then Roku begin to talk more about himself,telling Sheekoe all about himself.Sheekoe knew what he had in mind.He also thought it was a pretty good Idea.

"My strengths are Defense, Support, Medical, Kenjutsu, yours are? Sheekoe kept looking straight ahead as he walked. "Well,Im good at Stealth,Speed,and Kenjutsu,and Ninjutsu.By judging from your outfit,I think we could work well together."Sheekoe kept walking withthe thought of the mission in his mind.It was pretty good to be back on a mission again.

Roku then pulled out a canteen and took a sip from it.It looked quite refreshing.He then offered some to Sheekoe. "No thanks,I have my own." Sheekoe then followed up by taking out his own canteen and sipping out of it.The cold water hit his dry throat and made it feel refreshed.Sheekoe felt the water go down his body.That was how hot it was.He was glad he had brought water with him.

The two had been walking for awhile now,The weather had started to cool down.Sheekoe then Knew they were outside of Suna now.Roku had then spoke up. "Hey Sheekoe...Can you sing?"Sheekoe started to laugh.His laughter erupted into the air. "Of course i can sing."

Sheekoe woundered why he asked this question.Did he want to sing a song or something? Who knows,Sheekoe wouldn't mind.Songs were good to him.They always brightened up the mood.Which was good.Happy moments were good for Sheekoe. "What do you have in mind."
Back to top Go down
Kanashii
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Kanashii

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't we just fly?   Why didn't we just fly? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:45 am

(End topic-Continues at 'A man A Plan A Mutant')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't we just fly?   Why didn't we just fly? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why didn't we just fly?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Traveling Board :: Unchecked Territory (Travel)-
Jump to: