Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kousuke

Kousuke

Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] Empty
PostSubject: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:27 pm

General Information
Name: Kanzaki Kousuke

Nickname/Alias:

Looks:
Spoiler:
Kousuke originally has light red hair and light red eye .His body is a normal light peachy in color, his body's structure is normal-slim and short for a kid for obviously .Looks like a kid as he is a kid meaning he ain't heavy or tall person unless he changes his appearence into a heavy or tall person .

Personality:
Kousuke is always cheerful as that what his expressions usually shows to everyone because his always smiling but his actually forcing himself to be happy even after losing his family and being alone for all those time .Even though he may be feeling lonely he keeps it to own self .He doesn't likes to be alone at times which will cause him to feel very bored till he whine alot unless his not feeling well or keeping a secret which will show his action quite suspicous to those who know him quite well .His style of fighting is always the strategetic style as he always thinks that "when there's a ways into the trouble ,there's a way out too" because he usually gets into trouble and always tries to quickly get out of it like a slippery snake

Personality Trait's: None

Catch Phrase: None

Clan Information

Clan Name: Kanzaki Clan

Kekkei Genkai:
Quote :
It holds the abillity to shapeshift ,allowing to transform the body into just about anything in and out.The abillity allows to transform into the appearence from any person or animal wanted to walls as long it's solid even weapons of all range with weapons blunt or sharp in any shape and it is also available to merge with other molecules and it's element then transforming into it to use it based on how it's used

Clan Symbol: Unknown

Clan History:
Quote :
This clan used to be part of the top clan as they always helps other out and the generation that was most strongest was Soujiro's generation .He always completed his missions without fail and it was the most crucial time when he died .Then soon after Soujiro died the clan members were slowly dissappearing for some reason no one knows .Soon the clan was no longer active because of the lack of member .There were some members that went rampage as they quit as being part of justice and then a seal had to be casted on the clan to controll all those power so it doesnt gets used for the side of darkness .Soon the seal that was cast onto those on the borned in the clan the seal has been passed down for as long as the clan lived but since there weren't many member who were actually born with the abillity of the clan ,there were some generations that doesn't know about this and somehow the sealing of the abillity has also stopped .

It was a clan that no one talks about since many does not know bout this clan whether it still exists or not anymore and even the story in books and scrolls about the clan was soon left to dust since it was told that the generation of the abillity of the clan seemed to have stopped .There was no one in the clan until a single generation has started to have this abillity once again that was given to a child which happened to obtain once again the ability of the clan however that child was still too young to continue the generation properly and ended up as the youngest clan leader which no one knows even that child himself

Rank Information:
Village: Sunagakure

Skill Information

Skill Specialty:
Main: Taijutsu
Sub: Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Main: Fire
Sub: Earth

Special Characteristics: All movement of his actions are at high speed allowing him to do handsigns and move quickly

Items/Weapons:

Name: Gurobu
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Abilities: It can combines with surrounding elements and store them inside the glove's orb even by touching it with the abillity of the Kanzaki Bloodline
Origin: A gift from his father for becoming a ninja and getting into the Academy

Name: Shinkama
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Abilities: The edge of the scythe can change its size and also become a bracelet for a smaller size
Origin: An item found in bracelet form while walking around at the waterfalls where there's a large stone sculpture of the 1st Hokage and Uchiha Madara

Name: Shosuten Obu
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Abilities: A created orb by the Gurobu .This abillity works for those who has the Kanzaki Bloodline
Origin: A gift from his mother for becoming a ninja and getting into the Academy

Jutsus:

Spoiler:

Background Information
Quote :
Kousuke is the new generation of his clan but his family knows nothing about his power yet as it's obvious since they don't even follow him to school or mission .He lived almost a normal life though he felt something was missing .He gets along well with the peoples around the village since he usually helps out the villagers whenever he noticed something wrong which isn't a bad thing .When he got into the academy his life is obvious that he will become a ninja so he gain gift from his parents each from them when he was at the age of 6 once he got into the academy and started training from that age non-stop trying to speed up his agillity.

At the age of 8 ,he found a bracelet when he was playing around at the waterfalls of where the large sculpture of Madara and the 1st Hokage was made but didn't know how to use it yet or it's true form at that time . He trained alot ever since he entered the academy with his parent's guidence and trainings .He had went through some harsh training but kept on with it trying to be stronger training along with his skills in controlling the gloves and orbs sync

Years went by normally until he had 6 months left till he turned 10 ,his parents went out on a mission but as their son ,he waited but they never returned .Then he was attacked 2 month and a half after that day while he was out in the forest doing some kunai training ,he was alone without any protection and noticed that the bracelet was actually a weapon when it transform into a scythe .He manage to knock out the intruder and ran away for safety .He was scared of that he ran away from home to find his parent that he remembered they had to go to Sunagakure ,so he went on a journey to find his parents towards Sunagakure and that was what he hope he can succeed in finding his parents and reunite with them once again

During his travel ,he trained how to master his weapons especially the scythe with what he needed for travelling and for his age to travel all the way from Konoha to Suna was a hard thing to do .Travelling was really a problem especially when he was reaching Sunagakure in the sandy area, he felt unconcious though he was lucky to have been found by a shinobi who took him to Sunagakure so he have been saved but he had not suceed in finding his parents yet and he soon became a Genin at Suna after a long .Continueing his training and slowly mastering his skills and the clan's Bloodline

RP Sample:
Quote :
At the waterfalls ,the surrounding was relaxing as the wind breeze was cooling and the air was fresh .Kousuke was taking a bathe in the waterfall where all the water incoming from the top splashed on the rocks below "So refreshing" Kousuke said as he sway his head left and right as soon as he gotten out of the water and grab a towel to dry his body off then his hair "That was fun"he then get his clothes on after it got dry while it was left near the fire to avoid from getting it soaked and sat near a camp fire and stares at the sky as it was going to get dark so he stood up and said "Time to sleep" then he extinguished the fire with a bucket of water and entered the tent to sleep for the day

Last edited by Kousuke on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:53 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:33 am

No elements for AS.

WAY more description about KKG.

Fuuinjutsu is Chuunin+.

Remove just about all your jutsu. Your suppose learn them in the AS.
Back to top Go down
Kousuke

Kousuke

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:04 pm

Edit

I didn't know AS couldn't have elements or fuuinjutsu on this site ^^"

Finally understand what to write for the KKG

Ain't sure which jutsu you meant but I just removed the clan's...
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:28 pm

-Your KKG seems like it has alot of potential, i still think it needs a more indepth explanation.

-
Quote :
All movement of his actions are at high speed allowing him to do handsigns quickly
'Why' are all your action movements at high speed?

-What Travis ment was, your an academy student, you'll learn your jutsu through role playing. You'd possibly aquire one or two before starting the academy if your background story was indepth enough to explain as to why. Jutsu's like 'Act of Tree Climbing' or 'Body Flicker' shouldn't be learnt until Genin really but i guess their ranks allow them to be learnt in the academy also.
Back to top Go down
Kousuke

Kousuke

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:07 pm

-You think it needs more indept...meaning I need to extend it ? I dont really mind though but i hate wasting my time on this but if it takes too long just for a simple rp then i cant do it...or at least it wont end up very well ... (I am saying this politely not rudely so dont misunderstand me as a mean person...)

-So tell me which I can or cant learn ... cause I might have not read the topic about AS cant learn those .Its confusing if I am a first timer on this but I will try to understand .Just tell me what else of what I can or cant as I am wanting to rp in this site before I run out of time
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:28 pm

I see, if your new i'll try and go as indepth with my explanations as possible:-

The KKG explanation is very plane and dosen't really cover the details very well. To me, it seems like were talking about physical full/partial body transformations. If this is the case i'd just like to know 'how' it works. For example, one of the sound ninja in the chuunin exam could ulter his physical form. This was because of Orochimaru, so, just be creative with your clans bloodline/background. I'd like to know if you transformed into something much bigger than your original form would you gain more strength? or do you simply change form but retain your own attributes?

-Training through role playing would increase your speed, wearing weighted gi (Rock Lee) when training would also increase your speed. If you do it through rp tho i'd recommend finding a trainer whose character is based on speed and please bare in mind Taijutsu specialty based characters naturally will have a reflex/speed advantage over the majority of others. If you can type up something in your background that explains why you may have slightly more speed then your average student that would also work in your favour Wink

- You can learn (E-D) Jutsu during your time rp'ing, were just trying to say you can't start off with them on your application. To be honest, if you say you've had some prior training from someone in your characters past i'm quite happy to allow you to have 1-2 jutsu of your choosing (Academy jutsu only).
Back to top Go down
Kousuke

Kousuke

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:17 pm

Quote :
The KKG explanation is very plane and dosen't really cover the details very well. To me, it seems like were talking about physical full/partial body transformations. If this is the case i'd just like to know 'how' it works. For example, one of the sound ninja in the chuunin exam could ulter his physical form. This was because of Orochimaru, so, just be creative with your clans bloodline/background. I'd like to know if you transformed into something much bigger than your original form would you gain more strength? or do you simply change form but retain your own attributes?

Can you make an easier understanding sentence for a 12 year old please?

Quote :
-Training through role playing would increase your speed, wearing weighted gi (Rock Lee) when training would also increase your speed. If you do it through rp tho i'd recommend finding a trainer whose character is based on speed and please bare in mind Taijutsu specialty based characters naturally will have a reflex/speed advantage over the majority of others. If you can type up something in your background that explains why you may have slightly more speed then your average student that would also work in your favour

Edited

Quote :
- You can learn (E-D) Jutsu during your time rp'ing, were just trying to say you can't start off with them on your application. To be honest, if you say you've had some prior training from someone in your characters past i'm quite happy to allow you to have 1-2 jutsu of your choosing (Academy jutsu only).

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Quote :
Can you make an easier understanding sentence for a 12 year old please?

- If you character transforms into something metal, wooden, stone etc.. does his body actually change shape and structure. What i mean is, if your character transformed into a rock would he actually become stone or would he simply look like a stone?

i If your character transformed into godzilla would he become super strong or simply look like him but still have the strength of a human being?

- As for the amount of jutsu you can have, i stated 1-2 because it all depends how much detail you want to add to your background info. The more you add, the more chance you have of being allowed jutsu before you start the academy. ^^ understand?

3 Basic jutsu :/
I think you've got that wrong, Act of Water surface walking takes chakra control, you wouldnt have that control when you've only just started the academy.

Explosive Tag: Activate:- Is an aquired jutsu, not everyone HAS to learn it. Same with Body Flicker. The point there, is that once you start rp'ing in the academy you can learn all those jutsu anyway. I'm just saying you can't have them on your application to start with.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:26 am

Academy are allowed Transformation, Substitution, and Escaping.
-Those are what are allowed.
Back to top Go down
Kousuke

Kousuke

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:43 am

Quote :
- If you character transforms into something metal, wooden, stone etc.. does his body actually change shape and structure. What i mean is, if your character transformed into a rock would he actually become stone or would he simply look like a stone?

i If your character transformed into godzilla would he become super strong or simply look like him but still have the strength of a human being?

-My char will become metal ,wooden ,stone etc .One fully completed ,the body can changes its form to a wooden dog ,metal human ,a chunk of rocks etc .He will become stone that can move or choose to look like a stone for hiding .Once enemy is gone ,he can just change back to human as please

-he cant change into godzilla since it has no need molecule XD and well he would ofcoz be a more stronger for example .an opp. punch my char in the stomach and i faint but if my char is in a metalic for ,once the opp. hits the stomach ...it's gonna hurt...

Quote :
3 Basic jutsu :/
I think you've got that wrong, Act of Water surface walking takes chakra control, you wouldnt have that control when you've only just started the academy.

Explosive Tag: Activate:- Is an aquired jutsu, not everyone HAS to learn it. Same with Body Flicker. The point there, is that once you start rp'ing in the academy you can learn all those jutsu anyway. I'm just saying you can't have them on your application to start with

-He didn't just start as an AS at 10 ... like the template says ,age 6-10 can be an AS...

-Alright I will just use the 3 jutsu Travis said ^^
Back to top Go down
Kousuke

Kousuke

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:30 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:05 am

All weapons need to be ranked and both would be C rank if not higher.
Back to top Go down
Kousuke

Kousuke

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:25 am

Edited Travis onii-san ^^
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:10 am

Ok, now remove the weapons got now...AS can have a max of D rank.
Back to top Go down
Kousuke

Kousuke

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Quote :
All weapons need to be ranked and both would be C rank if not higher.

then what did you meant by that previously about C rank?

anyways ,edited once again ^^
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:55 am

Because their abilities seemed C rank or higher.

Also can you change to Sunagakure? Konoha is closed.
Back to top Go down
Kousuke

Kousuke

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:46 pm

Really ? It's a clan item ... or did I forgotten to type it ^^?

Since when? There's still the AS slot....if that happens ,Genin is available ...but then I would hafta edit the almost the entire application....
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:50 am

Konoha is closed.
Back to top Go down
Kousuke

Kousuke

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:47 am

Alright ,I will be in Suna then ^^ as a Genin meaning all basic jutsus' are allowed right including the commonly stuffs too ?

Then up to what rank can my weapons be ?
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:37 am

As long as your within the limitations.

Weapons can be a max of C rank for Genin.
Back to top Go down
Kousuke

Kousuke

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:05 am

Editted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:11 am

Minimum of a paragraph for Looks with picture.

A few more lines on personality.

Has your clan been approved?
Back to top Go down
Kousuke

Kousuke

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:26 am

Edited for the Looks with a picture included

Editted for Persoanality extendsion

Waiting for it
Back to top Go down
Kousuke

Kousuke

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:00 am

BUMP
Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]   Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanzaki Kousuke [Completed]
Page 1 of 1