Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amari Requires Death [Closed, finished, finito, magnificant.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

Amari Requires Death [Closed, finished, finito, magnificant.] Empty
PostSubject: Amari Requires Death [Closed, finished, finito, magnificant.]   Amari Requires Death [Closed, finished, finito, magnificant.] EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:14 pm

OOC: Okay so I need my character Amari to die to begin roleplay as my up-coming ANBU character. Any sorta death will do but it must be roleplayed and I wanna steer away from complete suicide this time. So any takers please post beneath this one if you are willing to kill Amari, there is no danger to yourselves but you must be a Konoha-nin to take part in the topic.

Last edited by Nagori on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Amari Requires Death [Closed, finished, finito, magnificant.]   Amari Requires Death [Closed, finished, finito, magnificant.] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:23 am

Bump, herro?
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Amari Requires Death [Closed, finished, finito, magnificant.]   Amari Requires Death [Closed, finished, finito, magnificant.] EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Nevermind I'll do it myself, here comes the suicide:

Amari was wondering down the streets of Konoha, late in the dead of night. It appeared as if the shadows had eyes, watching him, or maybe he was paranoid. Whatever the situation was, Amari believed that someone was after him. He began walking again after pondering why he felt this way, usually he wasn't concerned about anything. However lately, he had been thinking hard on a lot of different things. Amari came to an intersection in the street, without raising his head, he stepped out into the bare street. He could smell rice cooking in the houses of Konoha, in the background was the noise of happy children and their parents playing with them. Amari smiled as he looked up to the moon, but he noticed something odd on its surface. There was a form of shadow creeping across its surface, Amari found it very strange. Before he realized at the last moment that it was a shuriken, sweeping through the air above him. Suddenly he heard footsteps rushing from behind him, turning around to see a figure approaching. It appeared to be a female, average age of twenty years or so. Amari didn't react to her at first, but as he looked down to her hands, she pushed her right palm forward into Amari's stomach. He looked down slowly as he felt pain taking a grip over him. There was a kunai pierced through his front and out of his back, as stomach acids spilled out into his body. His blood began falling from the kunai to the ground, a deep red liquid sprayed from the wound as the woman drew her kunai back out. Amari looked up at her one last time, falling to his knees as he began bleeding out. The only thing on his mind, was how beautiful the lady looked in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amari Requires Death [Closed, finished, finito, magnificant.]   Amari Requires Death [Closed, finished, finito, magnificant.] Empty

Back to top Go down

Amari Requires Death [Closed, finished, finito, magnificant.]
Page 1 of 1