Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yami [Awating Approval]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyuhana
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Fyuhana

Yami [Awating Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Yami [Awating Approval]   Yami [Awating Approval] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:31 am

Name: Yami

Nickname: -

Species: Canine-Wolf

Looks:
Spoiler:

Not much can be said when trying to describe his appearance, being very basic. Yami has a thick, messy black fur coat, his eyes a dull shade of yellow. Wearing his Suna headband loosely about his neck, he is never seen without it.

Personality: Yami is pretty laid back, you could even go so far as to call him lazy. He is very protective of Mai, and intends on raising her the way his good friend, also the girls father would have liked. Currently courting Mai's other wolf companion Seiren, he gets easily angered when she goes on her excessive drinking binges, and/or absent mindedly confesses her love for Mai's beloved, though deceased father.

History: Yami has been with Mai since birth. He was her father's long time friend and comrade.

Last edited by Fyuhana on Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fyuhana
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Fyuhana

PostSubject: Re: Yami [Awating Approval]   Yami [Awating Approval] EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:37 am

Awaiting approval.
Back to top Go down
Fyuhana
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Fyuhana

PostSubject: Re: Yami [Awating Approval]   Yami [Awating Approval] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:17 am

Bump, I really would appreciate someone checking this application. I understand people having other obligations (and I feel extremely..incompetant(sp?) for lack of a better word having waited around and posting this on New Years Eve ^^; ) that they must attend to outside of this site, and I don't mean any offense toward Admin and/or Mods; or mean to seem impatient, but I would really like to RP. And since my characters' companions are not yet approved I cannot RP as of yet. Also, since they are not approved, I will not be posting the required link to my characters' app in my signature, seeing as I cannot yet RP.

Again, I don't mean to seem rude, or any of the above..(Sorry for the New Years Eve thing, -.- I can be so..lame sometimes)
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Yami [Awating Approval]   Yami [Awating Approval] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Pets cannot have any jutsu or special abilities, they are simple everyday animals. If this is a summon, please make an app in the Summon Applications section.
Back to top Go down
Fyuhana
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Fyuhana

PostSubject: Re: Yami [Awating Approval]   Yami [Awating Approval] EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:53 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Yami [Awating Approval]   Yami [Awating Approval] EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Add more story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yami [Awating Approval]   Yami [Awating Approval] Empty

Back to top Go down

Yami [Awating Approval]
Page 1 of 1