Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swine Flue...damn

Go down 
+6
Adam
Shizu Shi
NarutoReincarnate
Shiko
.Death Angel
Yagami Dotou
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Yagami Dotou
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
Yagami Dotou

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:05 am

Welll....i think i have swine flue....symptoms are all the same...so i will be absent for a while until the doctors are sure i do/dont have it.

Currently im in Snow Country alone, and im in a spar with Angel, so its no bigy.

If i really do have the swine flue, well i might die or end up being inactive for a couple months....

Im gonna sneak on the computer next week, to bring the news, and i will try sneak on even this weak. No promises tho.....

See ya people.....ILL BE BACK.
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:09 am

Be back soon! xD
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:33 am

Well U get better.

Cya and come back soon Razz
Back to top Go down
NarutoReincarnate

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:30 am

Swine flu is a bitch... mind my french. It was going around pretty bad at my school, but instead of swine flu I got bronchitus. lol I think bronchitus is worse though because you can't be given the sweet mercy of dieing from it lol. The coughing hurts way to much. But I good luck, I hope for the best that you don't have swine flu, and considering that the doctors will take good care of you, you won't die and I hope you're back soon. lol
Back to top Go down
Yagami Dotou
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
Yagami Dotou

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:17 pm

Hello...im Lights older brother....due to some recent events, im gonna borow my brothers account for a special purpose....Beating Adam on his own site....

Btw....my brother is gonna be fine... i dont think he has the swine flue, but i might be wrong
Back to top Go down
Shizu Shi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Shizu Shi

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:24 am

._. if you're brother does have it. Tell him to rest and drink water; LOTS of it. I should know...i had it three times already
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:05 pm

Yo, Lights older brother, this site may be a bit much for you to roleplay on, we are a bit more advanced in posting than on your site ;D
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Swine Flu? is that still around? xD

Well i hope you get better anyways.
Back to top Go down
Shizu Shi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Shizu Shi

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:20 pm

>> its still going around Todd....its starting to spread around the middle school i go to again x.x
Back to top Go down
Yagami Dotou
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
Yagami Dotou

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Adam wrote:
Yo, Lights older brother, this site may be a bit much for you to roleplay on, we are a bit more advanced in posting than on your site ;D

Hahaha...thats not even funny. On my site WE LISTEN TO THE RULES...unlike you did.

Rules there and rules here are not the same you know.....You probably will quit on that site....in lets say 2 weeks.

And even if you dont leave....your ignorance to our rules will crush you, in the shape of Light Yoshitoki...
------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the topic:

Thx Shizu, but we already know that XD.
Also, my brother went to the doctor today for some tests, results are gonna be known very soon...

My bro banned me from ever coming here, he said: "Dude...your gonna get my char. killed..."

So.....this is good by.....The real Light will tell you the results of his tests when he gets them...

Bay bay..
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:27 am

We will see pumpkin ;D
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:26 pm

I don't know who you are chump, but I suggest not disrespecting Adam, I don't know who you are, frankly I do not care, you cannot crush Adam. I taught him to roleplay, I tried and I failed. Your brother is wiser than you if he told you that you would get your character killed, because with your attitude you will be one of the first ones gone.

This site isn't for the feint hearted, your brother managed to receive A-ranked, but I'd suggest you not hang around, because your sites roleplaying skills wouldn't surpass ours.
Back to top Go down
Minato.

Minato.

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:43 pm

Guys. This is supposed to be a topic where we present our getwell cards n stuff. Don't turn it into a Spam topic where you guys are fighting each other. Take you fights to the real OOC Practice Fight Forum.
Back to top Go down
Yagami Dotou
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
Yagami Dotou

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:57 pm

Well...its me Light, I have some bad news....it seams that i really have swine flue.

So, i will probably be out for a few more days.....Sorry.

As for my idiotic older brother, just ignore him.....hes an idiot....

He taught me how to Rp, but hes just angry cuz i try really hard when RPing, while hes the laziest person alive.....

Well....Se ya all when i get better..
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:09 pm

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Minato.

Minato.

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Don't worry, Swine flu's no big deal, ther mdea is just making it seem big to make their own lifes outa it.The best cure for any disease is just eat...sleep....eat...sleep. Hope you make it out soon.
Back to top Go down
Yagami Dotou
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
Yagami Dotou

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:28 pm

IM BACK......
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:02 pm

Welcome Back.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Yagami Dotou
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
Yagami Dotou

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:14 pm

Thank you all...^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swine Flue...damn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swine Flue...damn   Swine Flue...damn Empty

Back to top Go down

Swine Flue...damn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Introductions :: Away-
Jump to: