Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Rank Images!

Go down 
+15
Pendo
~Deadwood Zen~
ßΓ¡┼┼
.Death Angel
Shiko
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
L33
Ket!
Blaize
Tahji
Brock
Adam
Ulkira
Jiro
Robin
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:02 pm

Yo! Robin here!

Now, As most of you have or have not noticed, a recent and somewhat unexpected change has occurred to our fine forum in the form of new Rank images, or Rank Banners. They would be unexpected to most of you, but not to me; as I designed them. xD And as a result, these Rank Banners are Copyrighted and if I find that you have used them for your own Forums alike, I can assure you that Forum will be banned; yes I am forummotion registered.

These are the new ranks!

New Rank Images! Akatsukipz
New Rank Images! Anbui
New Rank Images! Chuunink
New Rank Images! Genin
New Rank Images! Hokager
New Rank Images! Jouninz
New Rank Images! Kazekaged
New Rank Images! Missing
New Rank Images! Studentd

So, Please, enjoy the change and have a wonderful time on Ultimate Shinobi.

Also, if you do not have a rank banner please post here and I'll get to it immediately.

There are more changes to come, so Stay Sharp!

Over and Out.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:22 pm

Very nice job Dan

However we have come across a snag. If no one has noticed a mistake was made implementing and now no one has and rank images. This will be corrected in the near future and will keep the admin pretty busy so any questions should be directed at mods for the moment where possible
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:48 pm

Shouldn't Shikamaru technically represent Chuunin? Lol, jk, awesome, they are.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:57 pm

Shikimaru should, technically. But I decided upon these and with their corresponding image-ranks; hence why that when when he was in the Chuunin Exams and still a Genin, that's why I chose it.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:02 pm

Rank Images have now been sorted. If for any reason you still have the wrong image please post here
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:04 pm

-Update-

Now, With drastic working by Jiro and Myself, we have fixed this problem to the best of our abilities.

BUT! Seeing as we are only humans, although Jiro is British; we may have missed a few, or gotten a few wrong. If this is to be your case, please post here and it should be attended too immediately.

Love you all.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:06 pm

So sexual right now!
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:36 pm

I jizzed in my pants.

Nice job, robin!
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:48 pm

i cant see it though... i suppose your using imageshack... weird. if u really live in china u shouldn't have access to it... since it's blocked...
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Yes, these are Imageshack images; and I am not Chinese, i thought i confessed that too you.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:56 pm

notice the word live. there isnt chinese in the post.

Quote :
if u really live in china u shouldn't have access to it... since it's blocked...
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Tahji wrote:
i cant see it though... i suppose your using imageshack... weird. if u really live in china u shouldn't have access to it... since it's blocked...

Whoa deja vu

anyways nice job on these
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Omg yay!
Yes very nice job Robyn. I can notice them more and they are much sexier!
And I love the text you used!
This could only be done by a true British comrade! LONG LIVE ENGLAND! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

Ok so I'm a wanna be Brit. I'm a Writ! But I still lobbles the britishness of these rank images!
WELL DONE!
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:05 am

I thought Robin was an assuie? o_O i live in wolverhampton so, the more british the better xD v/nice image's although i thought Iruka was a (spec) Jounin?
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:03 am

I personally liked the original ones, to be honest. I think rank images with a transparent background are more appealing, but that's just my opinion. However, these ones are cute too. Hehe. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:15 am

Nuh! I want the original rank images back >>

But I need to get comfortable with the images first...
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:43 am

I like these. =3
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:59 am

I don't like change!! -hides-

By the way, they look great. Razz
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:56 am

We all need to get used to change. I like these, rather than the old ones; and this is my style. Also, yes I am Aussie; not British.

So, Long live the Roo..?
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:32 am

LLT Roo ^.^
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:11 am

I don't like the Jounin image...
Back to top Go down
TNT
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:42 am

It'd be cool if there were an image for academy instructors. Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:15 pm

You will all adapt to them, since they are brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:48 am

Indeed long live the roo. These rank images are indeed teh shit.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:24 am

Neji is hardly a jounin... >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Rank Images! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rank Images!   New Rank Images! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Rank Images!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next