Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

well ladies and gents its been a blast again

Go down 
+4
Allie-Chan (=
Adam
Caranore
Brad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

well ladies and gents its been a blast again Empty
PostSubject: well ladies and gents its been a blast again   well ladies and gents its been a blast again EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:37 pm

ladies and gents I have to say this, I might be retiring for a while to go to the army, dad is forcing me to do so and I dont have any other choice, I will be here if I can but I got about 5 days left to join or I get kicked outa home, its been a fucking fun ride with you ladies.

Robin, Pattycakes, adam, allie, toddles, Prinny and the rest of you guys, cerri and Kimi I love you both girls ur like my lil sis's and I wish all you gal's well adn i hope you people don't forget the old brad T^T cause he be crying while writing this cause he's gonna miss all you hoe's and homo's (refereing to adam and the guys there girls lol) but yea...its been a blast with you all, I love every one of you and I will come back when I can, I'll post from my phone if need be bishes.

Love brad T^T

PS: adam and robin I was always in for that gangbang on todd Razz later ladies

Last edited by Brad on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: well ladies and gents its been a blast again   well ladies and gents its been a blast again EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Take care dude. Basic isnt gonna be fun.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: well ladies and gents its been a blast again   well ladies and gents its been a blast again EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:49 pm

AWWW SHIT, How long are you gonna be gone though, you idiot. You didn't even tell me anything about the army. I can honestly say, I was a bit worried for Matthew when he did the army shit, I'm worried for you, remember to be safe and if you get locked up somehow, I'll be proud of you even if your forced to toss the salad..

<3
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: well ladies and gents its been a blast again   well ladies and gents its been a blast again EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:56 pm

dude I didn't know I was gonna join till my dad came home today and said "brad you little shit your joining the army or your outa the house" and man I don't wanna go aye bro but I got no choice man. and I love you too man, and Idk how long I'm gonna be gone, i got like 5 days left to join so Idk where Im even gonna be stationed at yet v.v its gonna suck major testicles man and Ima be worried about ur ass too man >> no pissing off the ladies or hitting on em without me being there to black mail Razz.

<3
Back to top Go down
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

PostSubject: Re: well ladies and gents its been a blast again   well ladies and gents its been a blast again EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Aww Braddie TT.TT

You just came back a little bit ago, i don't want you to leave again. Especially not for something like the Army. But i can't do anything about it, so i wish you luck T.T

*huggles* I'm going to miss jews!
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: well ladies and gents its been a blast again   well ladies and gents its been a blast again EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:56 pm

*huggles* aww dun cry allie, Ima be using mah phone if I can but Ima still be here when I can be n.n dont worry Ima be finios
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: well ladies and gents its been a blast again   well ladies and gents its been a blast again EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:50 am

Crying or Very sad Nooooo!

You can't go you only just got back. Matty because of army duties and now you! GODDAM WARS! *Todd shakes his fist at war*

We will miss you bud, make sure you come back and we can get the whole crew on the c-box again!

P.S- The threesome is open to you any time! xD

BYE!
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: well ladies and gents its been a blast again   well ladies and gents its been a blast again EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:02 am

good luck for real
Back to top Go down
Shizu Shi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Shizu Shi

PostSubject: Re: well ladies and gents its been a blast again   well ladies and gents its been a blast again EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:10 am

you better come back you bum T^T i want to talk with my onii-kun again and have him kick the mean boys asses
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: well ladies and gents its been a blast again   well ladies and gents its been a blast again EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:25 am

aww dont worry shizu Ima be fine and im sorry toodles v.v i has to man
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: well ladies and gents its been a blast again   well ladies and gents its been a blast again EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:10 pm

Well Brad ^_^ I may not know you very well, but I know your a good guy XD.

Be safe and go back as soon as you can...
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

PostSubject: Re: well ladies and gents its been a blast again   well ladies and gents its been a blast again EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:38 pm

thanks Kess.

PS: Todd, Idk if matty is coming back man, he's leaving to Afghanistan In January bro, i dont think he's coming back on here for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time v.v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well ladies and gents its been a blast again   well ladies and gents its been a blast again Empty

Back to top Go down

well ladies and gents its been a blast again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Introductions :: Away-
Jump to: