Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!

Go down 
+9
Izumo
Brock
Todd
Adam
!~Emi~!
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Elder Sage
Kibaka
Ket!
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! Empty
PostSubject: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:17 pm

Why yes it is! Ketiou from Onegoo, Ketiou from ingoo Ketiou from millions of other sites in the world! Lolz!

And right now, my obsession is on hetalia, because I lob hetalia and it rocks my socks. Plus its educational! Smile

For those who dont know me, I was an old admin on ingoo and me and todd made onegoo. Now Im coming here cause I wanna get back into the swing of rping and this place sounded like the perfect actually active place! Sooo hi everyone! Enjoyness! :3
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:55 am

OMG KEITOU

IS IT REALLY YOU??

THE KEITOU?

ugh I still can't spell properly

XD

Remember me, Kibaka?

lol you were such a laugh, I never got to talk to ya again after hunters died and you were banned from shinobi generations :O

why were you banned anyway?
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:37 am

Nooo clue. I just became inactive. Thats all. It happens alot.
And yeah, Kibaka I remember you! Yesh indeed it is. I am the Ketiou.

Whats up? Haha Love your Siggy. Yay Yaoi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:45 am

Hello and Welcome.
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:26 am

OMG NO
OMGOMGOMG

Onegoo died when you left!
NICE!
But remember big, bad Mino? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:46 am

Hey, Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi! I hope you have fun on here! And you did pick the perfect place! Well welcome, and if you remember me I was Kikyo or Kimiku if you knew either of those...Prolly not.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:14 pm

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi,

Have Fun and Stay Active.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:44 pm

Welcome to the site, yes it is great here so i hope you stay active and dont leave us Crying or Very sad

WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:57 pm

Make sure to make a good character.

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi!
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:48 pm

welcome.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:32 pm

remember the yaoi fan club thing?

XD

UNITE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:30 am

OMGSH YES! UNITE! Now...we need lexy. XD
you have the AIDS lololololololololololololol

Random out burst of interestingness.
Anyways, yes I remember big bad Mino haha. And HI all! No this time I wont leave all you guys in the ketiou-less dust, cause I have Inspiration!
Back to top Go down
Hotaru

Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:43 am

Onegoo-killer.
But IDGAF :]
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Pay no attention to Shiro *cough* ingoo god modder *cough* welcome Ketiou ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hotaru

Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:32 am

>_>
You were a godmodder to..
-slaps L33-
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:23 am

YOU MOTHER

YOU DARE COME TO Ultimate shinobi...

Without telling me?!

You bastard! xD

Sup dude! ~
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Who is you >>

Name Shiko or just call meh Shi or whatva

I look forward to RPing with u especially Razz
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:11 pm

I miss the old gang XD

shikamaruclone joined the site but he's never on cbox and is inactive all the time ><

it's the same with sasme, he remade shinobi generations but it died again coz he's been inactive.

No idea about korori

and shyke is on now and then

EVERYONE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED BY ALIENS

loool XD
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:49 am

Fun fun. The old gang was fun. I miss teh Sasme except that he was a bit op but still he was fun to rp with.

And...um who are you Mr. Angel? Haha. Are you Zane?

And sup to you to!

Wait am I the Gmer L33, or is Shiro? Cause if its Shiro then yeah totally I agree with yo-*Gets shot* XD

Anyways, like I said I didnt kill Onegoo. You guys did. For leaving it!!! And for Todd who gave it to his ....little brother? Dont ask..
XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!   HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou! Empty

Back to top Go down

HEWOR! Its me! Your lovable little Ketiou!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: