Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan.

Go down 
+5
~Deadwood Zen~
Adam
Kyoske
Brock
Tahji
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan. Empty
PostSubject: Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan.   Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:34 pm

I'm a new user and I want to introduce myself.

I live in Shanghai. I'm 11 and I was born in Taiwan. I'm very interested in Naruto especially the Uchihas. I love the Sharingan and fire jutsus. I have three pet cats and a sister. My favorite band is Simple Plan.

I dunno wat i can say about me much though. I'm a normal person with a normal heart.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan.   Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi.

Please read the rules and follow them at all times. After doing your profile (you've done that) make a character application. After that you'll be able to join the fun with me, adam, robin and much more!

Have a GREAT time!
Back to top Go down
Kyoske
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyoske

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan.   Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Hello ! Welcome to the site dude !
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan.   Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:33 pm

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi,

Have Fun and Stay Active.

Please lower the size of your siggy, you have three images which makes it extremely large.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan.   Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:56 pm

Hey! Welcome to the site! Hope you have fun, stay active and RP to your heart's content ^^

Also, Simple Plan rocks! XP
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan.   Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:01 pm

can some mods or admins start looking at my character app? i feel bored to not rp in the site.

https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/character-applications-f3/tahji-t2990.htm
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan.   Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:43 am

death_from_sharingan wrote:
I'm a new user and I want to introduce myself.

I live in Shanghai. I'm 11 and I was born in Taiwan. I'm very interested in Naruto especially the Uchihas. I love the Sharingan and fire jutsus. I have three pet cats and a sister. My favorite band is Simple Plan. - Emphasis

I dunno wat i can say about me much though. I'm a normal person with a normal heart.

My Favourite Band is Simple Plan too. GO YOU!
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan.   Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:04 am

Hello and Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan.   Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:37 am

Did you die from the Sharingan? XD

That sucks, i hate though's dirty uchiha bastards!! *Todd shakes his fist*

Ohh...And Hi
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan.   Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:10 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan.   Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm called death_from_sharingan.
Page 1 of 1