Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I hate excuses, much less using them, but...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

I hate excuses, much less using them, but... Empty
PostSubject: I hate excuses, much less using them, but...   I hate excuses, much less using them, but... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:23 am

Sorry about not being on the past week. My interenet died last sunday when i came back from my dads. I tried to fix it, but to no avail. Then my mom decided she was going to 'fix' it, and that ended up breaking the computer itself temporarily. I fixed the computer(small fix), but the itnernet was still down. We called the customer service, and after threatning to cancel our account, they decided to send us a new Modemn for only the price of shipping. We got it friday, but i wasnt here(i was at band practice), so we couldnt get it set up until tonight. Now i wasnt on this weekend, since i was gone all day saturday for a marching band festival at McQueen High School(which didnt end very well competition wise and weather wise, but it was fun nonetheless), and eariler today my dadas power went out right before it was my turn to get online. We were dropped of at our moms house(with no WiFi at the time), and then a few minutes ago(literally), my dad sent me a text saying they finally got power back there. But im jsut glad to be back on the forum, and ready to catch up on all my Rping and Modly duties ^^
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

I hate excuses, much less using them, but... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate excuses, much less using them, but...   I hate excuses, much less using them, but... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:32 pm

YAY OSA!
Back to top Go down

I hate excuses, much less using them, but...
Page 1 of 1