Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Away til' Saturday.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Away til' Saturday. Empty
PostSubject: Away til' Saturday.   Away til' Saturday. EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:44 pm

I'm just going down to my nan & pa's place for the rest of the week until Saturday afternoon.

The only reason i'm going is because we are going to Lunar Park, beaches & stuff, but also because they want to spend some time with me, my brother & sister because we don't tend to see them much because of a incident of my dad leaving my mum for 2 - 3 months & then coming back, then the pa and my other uncle Fraser turning up at our house. You know what, that's too private for you to know, I got to fascinated talking about it.

Uh, so yeah. I won't be gone for too long, and my nan & pa have a computer, so i'll be able to visit during some days.

Good luck without me being around for 4 days. xDD
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Away til' Saturday.   Away til' Saturday. EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:13 pm

Nyuuuu. who am I gonna kill in CB Rp?
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Away til' Saturday.   Away til' Saturday. EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:15 pm

Yourself. That's a very good idea. Yay! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Away til' Saturday.   Away til' Saturday. EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:22 pm

dibs!

Take Care Brock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away til' Saturday.   Away til' Saturday. Empty

Back to top Go down

Away til' Saturday.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Introductions :: Away-
Jump to: