Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who will win??!?!!?!?

Go down 
+6
John
Kenshiki Naito
Ulkira
ßΓ¡┼┼
Brock
Nuchiha101
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who will win?!
DBGT wins
Who will win??!?!!?!? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Who will win??!?!!?!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Tie
Who will win??!?!!?!? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who will win??!?!!?!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Naruto Shippuden wins
Who will win??!?!!?!? - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%Who will win??!?!!?!? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Who will win??!?!!?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who will win??!?!!?!?   Who will win??!?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:32 pm

I've watched the entire series and all the saga's and have the game, I still think the shinobi will prevail ^.^
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Who will win??!?!!?!?   Who will win??!?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:31 am

i think so to. I mean yea they have kai and stuff but if a shinobi wants to make a swift kill then i think they can. No way your going super sayian after a rasengan or a full blast chidori. lol
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Who will win??!?!!?!?   Who will win??!?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:32 pm

Yeah, in the amount of time a Naruto character is preparing a jutsu, they'd have gotten hit a thousand times by a DB character. Every single one of their kicks and punches are bone-shattering. And Rasengan isn't an attack you can use so easily on a moving target, and with the speed that every DB character has, it'll be downright impossible to hit them. Hey, if Sakon could grab Naruto's hand while the latter was in a middle of a Rasengan-lunge, any DB could do that without even trying.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Who will win??!?!!?!?   Who will win??!?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:55 am

then explain while hercule still alive if he would of died in one punsh/blast
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Who will win??!?!!?!?   Who will win??!?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Not every attack kills, Blaize. The reason why they didn't just kill Hercule escapes me, I'd kill him if I were the author (my God I forgot his name!). But then, Sakura's even more useless than Hercule, yet she's still alive.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Who will win??!?!!?!?   Who will win??!?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:09 am

True True
*whispers* thats why shes a medic
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Who will win??!?!!?!?   Who will win??!?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:01 pm

Don't diss Medical Nin, they're awesome.

*Is a Medical Nin*
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Who will win??!?!!?!?   Who will win??!?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:12 am

I LOVE MEDIC NINs. i wanna be a medic nin. But i ment they put a GREAT skill on a konochi so she wont be so weak
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

PostSubject: Re: Who will win??!?!!?!?   Who will win??!?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:05 pm

As A show, Naruto Shippuden hands down.

As a OP battle of the ages?
Dbz hands down. They are WAYY Op. Even for Naruto. And THATS saying something. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Who will win??!?!!?!?   Who will win??!?!!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:48 am

maybe ur right its just too unbalence to try to combat them out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will win??!?!!?!?   Who will win??!?!!?!? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will win??!?!!?!?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Social Areas :: Spam-
Jump to: