Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which is better??

Go down 
+6
Nuchiha101
Ulkira
Adam
Jiro
Brock
ßΓ¡┼┼
10 posters

Which editing program is better?
GIMP
Which is better?? Vote_lcap45%Which is better?? Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Photoshop (Any version)
Which is better?? Vote_lcap36%Which is better?? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Equal
Which is better?? Vote_lcap18%Which is better?? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

Which is better?? Empty
PostSubject: Which is better??   Which is better?? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:00 am

Which do is think better?? Feedback, if you can. ^^
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Which is better?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better??   Which is better?? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:50 am

I've only used GIMP 2 once, and i've never used Photoshop. So... I'd have to go with, PDN. (Paint.net)
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

Which is better?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better??   Which is better?? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:09 pm

I voted Gimp because its free
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Which is better?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better??   Which is better?? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Photoshopping at school makes my life easier and enjoyable at the same time. Don't like GIMP.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Which is better?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better??   Which is better?? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:59 pm

I don't have PhotoShop because, as Adam said, it's not free. I have GIMP and I like it, except for the fact that there's so much to learn t master it. I made my sig with GIMP, so I prefer GIMP.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

Which is better?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better??   Which is better?? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:57 pm

I like GIMP, its free, it has more tools and stuff. And, its the only image program I have ever used, so, I vote for GIMP.
Back to top Go down
John

John

Which is better?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better??   Which is better?? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:23 am

/Insert generic message about why GIMP is better.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

Which is better?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better??   Which is better?? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:29 am

I love them both. I use them both. I find it's a hella lot easier to do shit with GIMP. Photoshop is if you want it to look damn sexy;; GIMP, for speed and consistency. I regularly use them together though. Sharper images and better look.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Which is better?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better??   Which is better?? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Ulkira wrote:
I don't have PhotoShop because, as Adam said, it's not free.

Hugh said that, not Adam Razz
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Which is better?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better??   Which is better?? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Photoshop for me
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Which is better?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better??   Which is better?? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:09 pm

Adam wrote:
Ulkira wrote:
I don't have PhotoShop because, as Adam said, it's not free.

Hugh said that, not Adam Razz

OH SNAP! :O

Razz
Back to top Go down
Ket!
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Ket!

Which is better?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better??   Which is better?? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:08 am

Sorry, but Im going to have to go with Photoshop. I mean how are we judging this? If its prize or attainability then yeah Gimp cause its free and easy to get. But Photoshop tops Gimp so much. There is so much thing you can do with Ps you cant do with gimp and for me I used ps elements 6 and its way either to use then gimp and you can do some pretty sweet stuff all depending on the brushes you use and download. Of course you can do the most with cs4 but I dont have that. Still Ps gets my opinion no matter if its 600 dollars to achieve! Quality, it rocks. But gimps good too. But nothing compared to PS. Hands down
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Which is better?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better??   Which is better?? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:19 am

Ket! wrote:
Sorry, but Im going to have to go with Photoshop. I mean how are we judging this? If its prize or attainability then yeah Gimp cause its free and easy to get. But Photoshop tops Gimp so much. There is so much thing you can do with Ps you cant do with gimp and for me I used ps elements 6 and its way either to use then gimp and you can do some pretty sweet stuff all depending on the brushes you use and download. Of course you can do the most with cs4 but I dont have that. Still Ps gets my opinion no matter if its 600 dollars to achieve! Quality, it rocks. But gimps good too. But nothing compared to PS. Hands down

It cost so much for a reason ^__^
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Which is better?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better??   Which is better?? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:59 pm

Aren't the best things in life free? Razz
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Which is better?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better??   Which is better?? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:38 am

True but it depends on the person you know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Which is better?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better??   Which is better?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is better??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Social Areas :: Spam-
Jump to: