Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Joker Social Experiment Game

Go down 
+12
Lark
Allie-Chan (=
Shiko
Absolute Greed.
Matthais
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
Tailbone
Jsalos
Renjiro Senju
Adam
Ulkira
Lightning Emperor
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wazima
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Wazima

The Joker Social Experiment Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:37 am

Wow. When you say it like that you sound like an ass hole.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Fuck off. Noone is innocent; and i sure as hell would be guilty for taking those 5 'not-so-innocent' men's lives. However, if they were truely innocent; then god'd save them. But i doubt that'd happen.

My answer; fuck them, I got life goals!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:32 pm

Dan, that was the first one, answer the second Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:07 pm

Is this going to continue?
Back to top Go down
Jsalos
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:22 am

I personally would probably help neither, too much self risk. After all there was an earthquake, you dont know how stable the building would be. Im not a hero. Sue me.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:00 am

What does "in time mean"? You're not considering all factors in this situation. it's likely that the guy would beable to hold on while I resqued the lady.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:12 pm

In the hypothetical situation at hand, it's stating you only have time to save one. Imagine that soon as something moves on they section they are on, it is going to fall. There is only time for one to get across, the other dies. That is what he is stating.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:13 am

Karite Inakamono wrote:
SCENARIO NUMBER 2

This one should cook your noodles....

An earthquake occurs within a city leaving it moderately damaged in places. In one particular place a floor busts out within a building leaving a deadly drop. An old lady and a young man are hanging for their lives and you know you only have enough time to save one before the other drops. Which do you choose? Heres the kicker, the young man was once convicted for a minor felony burglary charge and was recently released from prison, and you know this.

Minor felony.
So the guy
he needs to live i guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Joker Social Experiment Game   The Joker Social Experiment Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Joker Social Experiment Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2