Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truefully Apology

Go down 
+7
!~Emi~!
~Deadwood Zen~
Absolute Greed.
Matthais
Elder Sage
Adam
Shiko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Allie-Chan (=

Allie-Chan (=

Truefully Apology - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truefully Apology   Truefully Apology - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Ok, how did we get from Shiko's apology to talking about what Pat does in his free time, and how it's healthy?

Shiko, i accept your apology for the reason that i can't, for some reason, stay mad at anyone. And maybe the fact that i believe there is a better side of you and that your a good kid like Adam said. If he believes you can do better, then i believe it to. ^^

Although i can't stay mad at people, it can still get pretty nasty when i am mad. And i don't believe anyone on here has ever seen that side of me, and im glad. That's why I'd like to get over this issue instead of linger on it.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Truefully Apology   Truefully Apology - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Thanks for helping me change back the topic Allie <3
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Truefully Apology   Truefully Apology - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Dude, I'm a mod as well as a Suna Shinobi.. -.-

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Truefully Apology   Truefully Apology - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:29 pm

He probably didn't realize with you being inactive recently and him being banned from the chatbox. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Truefully Apology   Truefully Apology - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:27 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truefully Apology   Truefully Apology - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Truefully Apology
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Social Areas :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: