Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Places for Suna

Go down 
+11
Hizoruki Uzumaki
leon77
Python
~Deadwood Zen~
Ulkira
Akuma Kotta
Renjiro Senju
Adam
Eve
Sheekoe Hansaro
Elder Sage
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

New Places for Suna Empty
PostSubject: New Places for Suna   New Places for Suna EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:45 am

I'm currently working on implementing some new locations for Suna, and I decided to ask the community.

So can anyone come up with some ideas for locations in Suna?
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: New Places for Suna   New Places for Suna EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:48 am

you could have like a community park,or a spring with a hot tub and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Eve
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
Eve

PostSubject: Re: New Places for Suna   New Places for Suna EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:03 am

A spring with a hot tub? In the middle of the desert? Geebus, you guys are hardcore.

Perhaps...an oasis area. I know it doesnt actually exist in the anime/manga, but maybe an area with some vegetation, turned into a park or something to that effect, with the nice COOL pool of water in the middle?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Places for Suna   New Places for Suna EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:30 pm

bump, I'm interested to see more suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Senju
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Renjiro Senju

PostSubject: Re: New Places for Suna   New Places for Suna EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:19 pm

medical herb growing area, as stated in the anime (sakura getting medical herbs for sasoris poisen)
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kotta
Academy Student
Academy Student
Akuma Kotta

PostSubject: Re: New Places for Suna   New Places for Suna EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:49 pm

oooh! I now this will sound weird, but maybe an underground social area, with drinks and things. There could be sake and things for adults, but also food and drink for younger people. It would just be a secret place for Suna people to hang out. No Konoha allowed! lol
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: New Places for Suna   New Places for Suna EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:23 am

I like Akuma's idea. Basically a recreational area that's underground. It'll be far cooler underground then above ground.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: New Places for Suna   New Places for Suna EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:35 am

How about a Real Estate Business! That way the Suna Shinobi can have help finding somehwere else to live XD
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: New Places for Suna   New Places for Suna EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:00 am

oasis. Battles will take place beond the sand and we need to be prepared for all events.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Places for Suna   New Places for Suna EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:03 am

Renjiro Senju wrote:
medical herb growing area, as stated in the anime (sakura getting medical herbs for sasoris poisen)

Suna has a Medical Greenhouse.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: New Places for Suna   New Places for Suna EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:58 am

how about a libary where you could go to chill or to do reseach on something.. you know things like that
Back to top Go down
Hizoruki Uzumaki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Hizoruki Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: New Places for Suna   New Places for Suna EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:00 am

Hmmmm, how about..........a housing area?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Places for Suna   New Places for Suna EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:19 am

I think there is a Housing Area?
Back to top Go down
Elder Oracle
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Elder Oracle

PostSubject: Re: New Places for Suna   New Places for Suna EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:17 am

So we agree that a secret sparring area or something?
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Jr
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Kakashi Jr

PostSubject: Re: New Places for Suna   New Places for Suna EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:23 pm

I've Got it the famous suna attraction Suna Mud Slides SMS for short mainly for academy students unless like my char you are a fun loving guy/girl

Okay we have a person with water ninjutsu shoot water down a sand filled canyon so it becomes mud (Supposedly) and you just get checked for hight (You know like at water parks) And down ya go and parents theres a rest area above on a cleft it looks beautiful at night the moon looks GIAGANTIC from there
Back to top Go down
Kanashii
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Kanashii

PostSubject: Re: New Places for Suna   New Places for Suna EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:09 pm

I say night Club/Bar/Party/Rave
Something to that means. CHUUNIN+
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: New Places for Suna   New Places for Suna EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:13 pm

That was random to say.

Idk what we need for suna. An academy?? Idk because the leaf hasone.

Field for the chuunin exams.

So we can practice on our own stadium?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Places for Suna   New Places for Suna Empty

Back to top Go down

New Places for Suna
Page 1 of 1