Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm leaving forever because you all suck!

Go down 
+3
Todd
leon77
Python
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

I'm leaving forever because you all suck! Empty
PostSubject: I'm leaving forever because you all suck!   I'm leaving forever because you all suck! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:50 am

Got ya. Razz

Sorry I've been gone guys. I've got football, martial arts, and school. On top of all that, I am mainly the man of the house cuz dad works nights. I'm going to do my best to get on, but I need to plan for my future also.

To my students, i appologize. It was unfair of me to abandon you without an explaination.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving forever because you all suck!   I'm leaving forever because you all suck! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:54 am

dude you suck my heart stoped for a minute... god your the reason i came here along with hero dotn ever do that to me agian
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving forever because you all suck!   I'm leaving forever because you all suck! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:57 am

Lol. sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving forever because you all suck!   I'm leaving forever because you all suck! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:39 pm

Haha well just get on as much as you can TNT that all we can ask.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving forever because you all suck!   I'm leaving forever because you all suck! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:45 pm

I thought you died D:

Welcome Back, or not D:

Nah your back but your not that active, just happy to see a friendly name around (TNT is a friendly name?)

OH NO D:
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving forever because you all suck!   I'm leaving forever because you all suck! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:30 pm

YES!!!!!!

TNT I thought you left forever. I'm leaving forever because you all suck! Icon_sad

I missed you man wtf u scared me.

Glad Your Back ^^
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving forever because you all suck!   I'm leaving forever because you all suck! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:41 pm

YOU CAN'T LEAVE WE DON'T SUCK!! *reads the other posts* Oh...um nvm..... Anyway,yeah you gotta worry about life,so just get on when you can!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving forever because you all suck!   I'm leaving forever because you all suck! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:37 am

Here's the plan, guys. Dad works nights and i can get on wednesdays through sundays, usually. Thats not a garuntee. Good to be back...
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving forever because you all suck!   I'm leaving forever because you all suck! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:41 am

Nice To have u back buddy.

It's been like a entrinity since we talked. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving forever because you all suck!   I'm leaving forever because you all suck! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 am

Glad to have you back man and im still up for the team vs team spar anytime Razz,but yea just get on when ya can we understand Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving forever because you all suck!   I'm leaving forever because you all suck! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving forever because you all suck!
Page 1 of 1