Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Untitled

Go down 
+5
Kyle-kun
Adam
Brock
Absolute Greed.
Matthais
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Untitled   Untitled EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:58 am

I figured out in 20 years it wont matter what i did on this site. So im leaving, so boo hoo. Sorry to every that I never finished with. Its just nothing else fo rme. Im freaking 16 and have no life cause of Naruto. So if I live then it will be to long.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:04 am

Dude. i'm 15, have Intercourse 3 times a week, drink, have fun with friends, maintain awesome grades in school, do musicals, and sing in select choir. RPing doesn't hold you back.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:22 am

Your leaving because you think it was useless on what you did on this RPG website?

Your 16... That's basically what around your ages do. PLEASE STAY! Sad

~Brock~
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:07 pm

Matty, Zath....

Just like Pat explained, and I happened to speak to Brock about this eventually too.

Hobbies are hobbies, they probably won't have a massive effect on what you do in the future and etc. But, hobbies are hobbies because we enjoy them.

I found that you presented your leave rudely, with the boohoo and that stuff, is that how you would like to be remembered here?

You began roleplaying because you found an interest, that interest is still there, you just feel like its "holding you back" which is rather a ridiculous thing to say since I'm sure theres other hobbies and activities that you partake in, so consider staying, since there is no real reason to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Ohh.

Dude..Just take Care..

We will not force you not to go..

but..

if you feel like you want to go back..

Your always welcome..

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:05 pm

I think Adam,, Brock and Pat covered it already, but RPing doesnt hold you back! I would go into all the stuff i do a week, but thers not a lot since my parenst try and hold me back, but id rather not go into that right now Razz RPign is an escape from reality where we can ignore our real lifes. Plus its fun, and as Adam said, a hobby is a hobby no amtter waht you do with it. So if you think that RPing is holding your lfie back, take another look at it, then decided for reals whether youre gonna leave or not. But before you go, the site amy not remember you in 20 years, but its the same thing for me! But just take the pride knwoing that the people will. Im sure there are some people youve touched(dont take this wrongly >.>), and they will remember you in 20 years, me included. So keep that in mind next time you want to leave...
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:35 pm

I didn't to be rude with the Boo-hoo. And i didn't mean to come out saying like it was holding me back. But I have dealt with crap on these sites over and over again. I guess i just snapped, so i mean this in a polite way. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:19 am

sooo wait. just because you got in a dispute, you want to leave? Not to mention the fact that the dispute ended in YOUR favor.. I just don't understand. doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:16 am

Pat =) wrote:
sooo wait. just because you got in a dispute, you want to leave? Not to mention the fact that the dispute ended in YOUR favor.. I just don't understand. doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Pretty much my words exactly ^^
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:03 am

No, it has nothing to do with Dame, Pat. I know by the timing of this that it may seem that way.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:28 am

Then what about the whole 'RPing hold me back' thing you were talking about? And does none of our concern affect you at all?
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:58 am

Okay, Adam and PAt are Admins so they sort of do it to everyone that leaves. I don't even know Kenzaki that well so i have no idea why he posted in this. As for you Osaru, have we even meet before? I really don't remember you.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:25 am

Well,

Bye I guess, feel free to visit sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:33 am

eh leave if you want, but I feel like you're looking for a reason to leave. Even though there aren't any.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:35 am

Well after talking with one my friends on this site, and sort of letting it out. (Thank god admins didn't read my message) I have figured that some people. (like Iron and Hizahi) are just ***holes. So im staying for a little bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Emperor
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Lightning Emperor

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:10 am

Nah Matt's just chicken, he waited till I edited my post so I didnt kill him, than he all of a sudden changed his mind and posted.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:09 pm

If I may mention about your comment about me and Pat being admins and we do it to everyone.

Its because we care for the site and the members itself, if members are leaving for arguments and disputes, it reflects back onto the staff, implying that we have done a shit job. It's worse when it's somebody who has been with us for a long time and is considered a friend.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Liking Naruto does not preclude you from having a life, I am very busy and going out Thurs, Fri and Sat this week and still find time Smile
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:51 am

Don't stay if you plan on leaving. Leave or Stay.

I'm not an absolutist, but don't bother staying if you're just gonna leave us in a few days.

you won't find a reason to leave here. there aren't any.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled Empty

Back to top Go down

Untitled
Page 1 of 1