Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The land of sheep.

Go down 
+4
Ryan
Adam
Todd
Robin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

The land of sheep. Empty
PostSubject: The land of sheep.   The land of sheep. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:32 am

Yeah.. In 1weeks times; so on Saturday I will be taking a flight to New Zealand where I will be spending a 3week vacation.. oh and competing in the Aus-NZ Opti Minds competition.. -.- So yeah.. I'll keep you all updated until then.

Also, on tuesday [AEST] I will be leaving on a 3day caving trip. So, I will definitley not be on then. Tuesday - Thursday. Which makes Friday my only possible day for well...anything really on this forum. So any topics I make will have to wait for a long time. Sorry about this in advance.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

The land of sheep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The land of sheep.   The land of sheep. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:32 am

Yay come to my home land!! Im sure you will enjoy it here, christchurch water is the best you will find in the world sooo fresh Very Happy !

NZ is great i no you will enjoy it, good luck in your Aus-NZ Opti Minds competition (dont know what that is) but im sure you will come second (to a New Zealander XD)

Love you!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

The land of sheep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The land of sheep.   The land of sheep. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:39 am

Becareful those those sheep are horny, just ask Toddems.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

The land of sheep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The land of sheep.   The land of sheep. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:23 pm

I've been to NZ a few times.. Mostly there for Mum's shit, some snowboarding and my comp.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

The land of sheep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The land of sheep.   The land of sheep. EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:56 pm

So your mother only shits in New Zealand, what an awesome lady.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

The land of sheep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The land of sheep.   The land of sheep. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:02 pm

Quote :
Becareful those those sheep are horny, just ask Toddems.
Nice nice stutter stutter adam adam. XD
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

The land of sheep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The land of sheep.   The land of sheep. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Well.. It's the night before the big day. So, I will not see you guys for 3weeks. Sad I am sad that I am leaving; but I am taking my laptop, so i'll try and jump on every now and then.

Take care all. <3 you.
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

The land of sheep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The land of sheep.   The land of sheep. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:53 pm

3 weeks? hmmm, have fun.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

The land of sheep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The land of sheep.   The land of sheep. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Have fun Robin. Hope you come in 1st(though second isnt too bad, your the best of all the losers XD), and tell us what Opti Minds is lol. Anyways, We'll be waiting for your return, but until then, good-bye and good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

The land of sheep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The land of sheep.   The land of sheep. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Three weeks without my DannyDoo D:

Don't get raped over there, I've been told by Todd those women are almost as sexually abusing as the sheep.....but the women there aren't even hot! So be careful.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

The land of sheep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The land of sheep.   The land of sheep. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:36 am

See you in a bit Robin. D:
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

The land of sheep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The land of sheep.   The land of sheep. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:38 am

I never said anything of the sort adam! LIES LIES LIES! Very Happy

We do have hot women, but ill admit it aussie chicks are hotter!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

The land of sheep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The land of sheep.   The land of sheep. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:11 pm

damn fucking straight our chicks are hotter :O
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

The land of sheep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The land of sheep.   The land of sheep. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:24 am

Damn Straight. Oh yeah, I managed to get on.. so i'll check up on the site etc.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

The land of sheep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The land of sheep.   The land of sheep. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:49 am

American chicks are mostly sluts and carry an STD for every letter in the alphabet... v.v
Back to top Go down
Wazima
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Wazima

The land of sheep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The land of sheep.   The land of sheep. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:05 am

Todd wrote:
We do have hot women, but ill admit it aussie chicks are hotter!

-Zipps up orange jump suit-

-Point's finger in Todd's face-

Believe it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The land of sheep. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The land of sheep.   The land of sheep. Empty

Back to top Go down

The land of sheep.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Introductions :: Away-