Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here...

Go down 
+2
Brian
Kin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kin

Kin

I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here... Empty
PostSubject: I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here...   I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here... EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:02 pm

Yah I'm taking a break from rping... Yah sorry I never came around to say that, but if any of you where on Narutoninjaway you might have noticed that I haven't been on at all lately, mostly because I have harder classes in school then I did last year and I really don't have the time to manage an rp site with other things in my life as well. I'll try to see if I can get on, but despite that I've lost the will to rp kinda in the last month.
Back to top Go down
Brian

Brian

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here...   I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here... EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:17 pm

O.O Are you kidding me man, you just turned Chuunin and you're leaving? This is your time man, to show everyone what you got....... If i was you, I would of stay, if i gotten chuunin atleast. Don't leave man, all what you did, would be a waste of time then.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here...   I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here... EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:22 am

indeed
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here...   I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here... EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:58 am

Haha, I didn't say I was quiting completely, I'll probably be rping again by the end of this month or so, just telling people why I haven't been on and why I probably won't be on as much.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here...   I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here... EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:58 am

I'll see you when you return, Kin.

Make sure not to make it the start of next month. Wink

~Brock~
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here...   I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here... EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:59 am

Yes Brian you should read his post correctly.

Firstly, congratulations on Chuunin and I hope you represent Konoha well on your return.

Good Luck with your school work, I hope it gets out of the way soon and you can return roleplaying in the community.

Take care Kin.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here...   I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here... EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:06 am

Hey man, Take care Kin.

Also, The new 2.0 is opening up fairly soon so you better find some time for that. Enjoy yourself and get on xbox360 more James! D<

Talk later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here...   I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm taking a break, forgot to post that here...
Page 1 of 1