Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New jutsu for An'barak

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jsalos
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Jsalos

New jutsu for An'barak Empty
PostSubject: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:01 pm

Name: Soul Tap
Type: Nin
Element: Shadow
Description: this is a chakra restoration technique developed by an'barak, Through the use of his soul shards. An'barak must take a soul shard in his hand, and stab it into himself for this to take effect. The energies of the fallen soul are then injected into him, restoring a good portion of chakra, but in the proccess the soul shard is destroyed.

Name: Demonic Energy
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: This a technique devloped by An'barak when fighting against people who use large numbers of summons or clones. An'barak infects a target with shadow energy, which does not damage the target himself. However, the shadow energy pulses around him, doing minor damage to all nearby allies, and clones (enough to dispell most clones instantly). This lasts 6 posts
Link: (When making new jutsus you must train them. Read the Training Page in rules. post the link here for admins to check)

Name: Demonic Link
Description: This is a counter genjutsu ability developed by An'barak. An'barak is able, when afflicted by genjutsu, to remove the genjutsu from himself, and force it upon one of his summoned demons, if he is unable to break it by normal methods. If the enemy is affected by demonic energy, only half the genjutsu will effect An'barak in the first place... Allowing him to 'see through' the majority of the genjutsu. He can then feign that he is caught, in order to plan a surprise attack. This technique requries no hand signs.
Link: (When making new jutsus you must train them. Read the Training Page in rules. post the link here for admins to check)

Last edited by Jsalos on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:04 am

Life Tap: You cut your lifespan for more chakra temporarily?

Demonic Energy: Explain better I'm confused.

Demonic Link: How high of a rank can you repel?
Back to top Go down
Jsalos
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:54 am

Life tap: i cut myself, causing physical damage (which is healable) in exchange for more chakra.)

Demonic energy: Basically its a pulse of shadow energy (similar to what i use in many other jutsu's) that is placed on one person, and then pulses around them, without actually affecting the target.

Demonic Link: I would say any rank, due to the specificity of what needs to be occuring in order for the technique (i have genjutsu specialty, this is kind of similar to heaven and earth reflection)
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Mr. K

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:52 pm

Problems, number 1! Chakra is linked to physical state, chakra being part body and part mind and all that junk, so hurting your body to get more chakra makes no sense at all. So unless you can convince me, that jutsu is out.

Demonic Energy: You need to explain this better and get rid of the effect on opponents chakra. I don't see any explanation for it, and further it could be used very OP'd by apply it to multiple targets, thus stacking the effect.

Demonic Link: I'll allow it on the grounds that it only transfers genjutsu onto your minions, not reverses it (which is an uchiha specialty). Further, it would only work if the demons hadn't been caught in the same genjutsu as you to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:03 pm

I changed lifetap. I think its a bit unfair that uchiha can reverse any genjutsu, along with all their other benefits, and yet other clans cant do the same, even when they have special circumstances? without the chakra drain, and without the ability to reflect genjutsu, demonic energy would be a D-C rank...
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Mr. K

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:54 am

I don't like this soul shard idea. You aren't a wow warlock. Doesn't seem very naturtoish. Sorry, but uhchia is cannon, and such those are the breaks. Nothing I can do to change it.

Demonic energy: then either lower the rank or up the damage done.
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Mr. K

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:34 am

I'm torn about approving these jutsu. Will another staff member look at this and either consult with myself or make a decision? Thanks you.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:54 pm

can another mod please check these?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:37 am

Name: Soul Tap
Type: Nin
Description: this is a chakra restoration technique developed by an'barak, Through the use of his soul shards. An'barak must take a soul shard in his hand, and stab it into himself for this to take effect. The energies of the fallen soul are then injected into him, restoring a good portion of chakra, but in the proccess the soul shard is destroyed.

If it's A rank, it would have to restore an S rank amount of chakra for you to gain anything.

Name: Demonic Energy
Description: This a technique devloped by An'barak when fighting against people who use large numbers of summons or clones. An'barak infects a target with shadow energy, which does not damage the target himself. However, the shadow energy pulses around him, doing minor damage to all nearby allies, and clones (enough to dispell most clones instantly). This lasts 6 posts

a C rank jutsu that not only auto hits invisibly, but immediately destroys clones? OP.

Name: Demonic Link
Description: This is a counter genjutsu ability developed by An'barak. An'barak is able, when afflicted by genjutsu, to remove the genjutsu from himself, and force it upon one of his summoned demons, if he is unable to break it by normal methods. If the enemy is affected by demonic energy, only half the genjutsu will effect An'barak in the first place... Allowing him to 'see through' the majority of the genjutsu. He can then feign that he is caught, in order to plan a surprise attack. This technique requries no hand signs.

Sounds like a way for a non genjutsuist to become completely immune to genjutsu. Sorry, OP.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:40 am

I am a genjutsuist. The demonic energy really is only for dealing with enemies who spam shadow clones, if you want ill make it B. Soul tap doesnt cost ME any chakra to use, i made it a-rank due to the difficulty level of it for a standard member of the clan. and the demonic energy only effects clones that dont ahve much cahkra put into them (i.e. narutos kage bushins which die in 1 hit.))
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:41 am

A jutsu that costs nothing... but you gain chakra.. theres something wrong with this picture...

and genjutsuist or not, thats a genjutsu immunity technique.

And its still autohitting, and invisibly so.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:44 am

you mean clones cant be auto hit here? in reality, it would do almost no damage to a person, and if you want i can edit it so that it only effects clones. Its mostly for demonic link. The soul tap jutsu has a downsdie it restores quite a large amount of chakra, for no cost, BUT the soul shards can only be taken from other player characters, and i have to stab myself, even if not very deeply, to activate it. Demonic link was originally nto immunity, it was the ability to reflect genjutsu back onto an enemy with demonic energy on them, but that was thought to be unfair because only uchihas can do that...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:47 pm

A stab is not a downfall, nor is having to kill a character.

And no, you can't autohit clones.

for 1, it is very similiar to the uchiha abilities, and two, genjutsu immunities are not okay. if you're a genjutsuist, Kai will suffice.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:23 pm

I dont honestly see how Soul tap is Op... ill only be able to use it very occasionally, and it doesnt restore THAT godly an amount of my chakra, i was thinking like 1-1.5 S-ranks worth... Its like saying aburames who use bugs to restore chakra dont have a downside to their regaining of chakra....
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:04 am

um.. you forget that aburames 1, have to take a large amount of time to regain chakra, and two, they gave there chakra to the bugs in the first place. It's an equal exchange. Aburame bugs feed of the host's chakra. all they're doing is getting the chakra back.

1 S rank is a LOT of chakra.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:21 am

1 Srank = 2 aranks no? not that much...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:29 am

No, 1 S rank equals three A ranks.
thats 9 b, 27 C, 81 D, 243 E......
Back to top Go down
Jsalos
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:32 am

wait... so an akatsuki can only use 3 S-ranks total? but S-rank jounin can use five?
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:34 am

what?!?
No I didn't say anything like that..

I said there are 3 A ranks to one S rank. v.v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New jutsu for An'barak   New jutsu for An'barak Empty

Back to top Go down

New jutsu for An'barak
Page 1 of 1