Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paksennarion's Equipment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

Paksennarion's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Paksennarion's Equipment   Paksennarion's Equipment EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:54 am

OOC - I finally broke down and decided to post these, even if I'm not following my proper progression scale as much as I'd like to. T.T

Name: Ninja Wire
Appearance:
Spoiler:
This ninja wire is made from a special metal which absorbs light, and thus it does not glint. It is also thinner than regular ninja wire, with razor sharp edges.
Special Abilities: This ninja wire is resistant to katon chakra as well as fuuton chakra, and it is especially conductive towards raiton chakra.
Origin: Paks had this ninja wire created using the same metal as her Kinubari Senbon. After coming up with the general concept for them she commissioned the wire from a well-known blacksmith who works for shinobi.

Name: Blast Balls
Appearance: These are small balls filled with concentrated explosive powder that function as explosive tags, however they function with twice the strength. If moisture touches them before they explode they turn into duds.
Special Abilities: -
Origin: Paks bought these weapons soon after becoming a Genin, after seeing another shinobi use a violent explosion during a spar to sneak behind their opponent and incapacitate them.

Name: Fumei Yuge (Obscuring Vapor)
Appearance: Fumei Yuge is a small cloth ball that is filled with a particular blend of herbs. When the user adds a small bit of chakra to the mix, the ball explodes into an airborne vapor which acts like a smoke bomb in that it obscures vision (Excluding Doujutsu) and neutralizes any sense of smell due to the cloying fumes from the herbs.
Origin: Fumei Yuge is one of Paks' experiments. While working with her herb garden, she found a few plants which seemed to dillute her sense of smell whenever she was near them. After some tests, she found a perfect mixture of plants which would work together to effect the enemy as an improved smoke screen.

Name: Futsuriai Yuge (Unbalancing Vapor)
Appearance: Futsuriai Yuge is a small ball similar to the ones used to contain smoke bombs. When it is thrown with sufficient force or crushed, the ball will break open and a pale purple poisonous miasma will envelope the area. This poison can enter the body either by being breathed in, or by fetching onto open wounds. Once inside it will cause vertigo and a loss of balance, disorientating the victim.
Origin: Futsuriai Yuge is a poison fashioned out of several potent herbs that Paks grows. If treated appropriately, after drying them she is able to turn them into a vapor and contain them in small balls so that she can use them in battle.

Name: Nagaredasu Ketsueki (Pouring Blood)
Appearance: Nagaredasu Ketsueki is a small ball similar to those used to contain smoke bombs. Inside of the ball is a light, pinkish colored gas. When dispersed, this gas floats in the air unmoving, almost like a dense fog bank, however it does not effect visibility. This poison effects open wounds, stopping them from clotting and even encouraging the wound to bleed much more profusely. Even if a medic-nin were to attempt to heal the wound, the blood will continue to seep from the person's pores where the wound had been until it is purged. If breathed in, the poison has the same effect, not allowing injuries to clot. If the victim isn't injured when they breath it in, the poison can stay dormant inside the bloodstream for up to half a day.
Special Abilities: Nagaredasu Ketsueki is resistant to wind, and seems almost stationary once dispersed.
Origin: Paks created Nagaredasu Ketsueki after an interesting day of training where she continuously pushed herself to see where her blood loss limits were. Finding that blood loss could have some rather severe repercussions she decided to see if she couldn't recreate the situation with a poison. Upon failing that she instead tried to see if she could enhance blood loss, and thus created this. It is made using several different types of plants along with some ingredients from a few animals.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Equipment   Paksennarion's Equipment EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:54 am

Bumpity-bump por favor?
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Equipment   Paksennarion's Equipment EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:00 am

I think it's a little OP to say your Ninja Wire is resistant to Katon. I would say resistance to Fuuton chakra is alright, as metal is rather resistant to wind, but to fire, I would say that's a little OP for a C-Rank, as the wire also deflects light and has razor sharp edges.

Fumei Yuge (Obscuring Vapor) is very inventive, so congratulations on that. Smile (If it isn't canon, lol.)

You say Nagaredasu Ketsueki (Pouring Blood) is resistant to Fuuton. If so, could you please explain how it eventually disperses naturally. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with the idea of it leaving a permanent mark on the Earth.

Other than that, this is great! D:
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Equipment   Paksennarion's Equipment EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:15 am

Nomnomnom, I just mean that the wire doesn't melt all that easily. Canon wise, most ninja wire melts under a fire based jutsu. Perhaps I should just say resistant to C rank flames?

As for Nagaredasu Ketsueki, hmmm. I think there should be a turn thing, like it dissipates over time. (6 turns?)

Anywho, congratulations on becoming a mod Aaron-san!
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Equipment   Paksennarion's Equipment EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Yes, that's alright then.

This is approved.

And thanks. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Equipment   Paksennarion's Equipment Empty

Back to top Go down

Paksennarion's Equipment
Page 1 of 1