Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senei Jashu! [P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Senei Jashu! [P] Empty
PostSubject: Senei Jashu! [P]   Senei Jashu! [P] EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:48 pm

A 6ft long snake covered in black feathers fell onto the ground after falling from Kazuto's mouth. Orochi looked up at Kazuto. Kazuto rubbed his hands together. “So, Orochi,” he began, “Ready for some training?” Orochi looked Kazuto in the eye and said in his high pitched voice, “Kazuto, I’m too busy right now to have a full training session with you.” He paused, then continued. “I have, however, come to teach you a technique that I think you’ll find most interesting.” Kazuto looked at Orochi with a look of interest on his face. Any technique he learned from a summon had to be interesting. “So, what is this technique, Orochi?” he asked excitedly. Orochi’s narrow face turned into a smile as he slithered a few feet away from Kazuto. “Alright,” he said. “The technique I’m about to teach you is called Senei Jashu.” Kazuto looked at the snake. “What does it do?” he asked. Orochi replied, “It allows you to launch a serpent from either your mouth or your sleeves that can wrap it around your enemy and hold him in place.” Orochi then proceeded to explain how the technique was performed. When he was done, he moved aside so that Kazuto could try. Standing in front of a tree, Kazuto raised his arm and shouted, “Senei Jashu!” A snake shot out of his sleeve and wrapped itself around the tree. The Nara tried again, this time using his mouth. A snake shot out of his mouth and wrapped itself around the tree above the first one. “Good job, Kazuto,” said Orochi.

Word Count = 263
Back to top Go down

Senei Jashu! [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: The Five Great Nations :: The Fire Country :: Village Hidden in the Leaves ~ Konohagakure no Sato-
Jump to: