Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who is gonna win

Go down 
+15
Aries
Tailbone
The Boogeyman
Yagami Dotou
Aaron
Ulkira
Elder Sage
Rhyme
~Deadwood Zen~
Kyle-kun
Jiro
Kibaka
Absolute Greed.
Izumo
herocou
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

how do you think the fight will end
A. naruto uses sage mode and kills sauske with the original rasengan
who is gonna win Vote_lcap3%who is gonna win Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
B. Sauske is in his cursed for and kills him with the black chidori
who is gonna win Vote_lcap6%who is gonna win Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
C. sauske gets pwned by a vermillion rasenshuriken (it can happen)
who is gonna win Vote_lcap3%who is gonna win Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
D. Naruto slaps sauske and sauske goes on and on bout his family
who is gonna win Vote_lcap9%who is gonna win Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
E. tie
who is gonna win Vote_lcap14%who is gonna win Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
F. Sauske slices narutos head off
who is gonna win Vote_lcap11%who is gonna win Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Y. Madara interferes
who is gonna win Vote_lcap29%who is gonna win Vote_rcap
 29% [ 10 ]
W. Sakura (somehow) comes out of no whrere and (acidently) dies
who is gonna win Vote_lcap9%who is gonna win Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
K.Ends with another rasengan vs chidori and naruto wins
who is gonna win Vote_lcap11%who is gonna win Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Z. Ends with another rasengan vs chidori and sauske wins (who ever choses this... it's not gonna happen i'm sorry)
who is gonna win Vote_lcap5%who is gonna win Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 35

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:50 am

If you guys are reading the manga, you guys should get a little tiny feling saying that "naruto is gonna go to the raikage and be like "Dont kill sauske" and then sauske is gonna be like "shut up naruto!" then he's gonna slap him. Lol. Just kidding. Although we know naruto is gonna encounter sauske fighting the raikage. then the rai kage is gonna be deafeated and naruto is gonna be all"I'll take it from here." Who do you think is gonna win, how is the person gonna win.

I think naruto is obliviously gonna win because that's just the way the manga works.Although sauske might win beacause the manga writers might no some people think naruto is gonna win so there gonna make it more dramatic. But with the kyuubi by his side, the fourth's chakra, and sage mode... sauske has a very high chance of...getting pwned

IF YOU AREN'T READING THE MANGA YOU SHOULD START

Last edited by herocou on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izumo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Izumo

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:54 am

i hope Sakura dies XD
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:36 pm

Will you Please spell Sasuke correctly, hero? =]
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:06 pm

wow the opinion is really spread out. I voted for....well, I didn't vote for tie, that's all I'm telling ya XD
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:12 pm

Izumo wrote:
i hope Sakura dies XD

Seconded. Not likely to happen but one can always dream
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:39 pm

OMG JIRO!!!!!

I THOUGHT YOU LEFT

YOU LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

dum dum duuuuummm!!!!

XD
Back to top Go down
Kyle-kun
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kyle-kun

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:41 pm

I don't think they will fight until death. Naruto has a talent to make someones mind change by just talking like he did to Pein.. so I'm not voting because it was not on the choices. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:57 pm

PErsonally, Sasuke is too arrogant to be comvince by NAruto's pleas and such, and Sasuke is not one to be underestimated. Sure Naruto as the Kyuubi and all, but Sasuke has the OPed Sharingan! Sasuke's gonna beat Naruto, then Sasuke will pass out trying to leave the scene, from blood loss or something, and then NAruto wakes up in teh hospital room, with Sakura(who hasnt died yet XD) watching over him. Sakura's gonna call Tsunade and Sai and everyone over and theyll all be like' that was one mess you got yourself into kiddo' and theyll try to ease up the mood. Naruto will try and act happy too, but inside hes sad cuz he failed at trying to save Sasuke AGAIN! Adn then the story goes on from there...

Thats just my guess though... Razz
Back to top Go down
Rhyme

Rhyme

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:50 pm

I don't think this is where it will end. Either Madara will interfere, or Kishimoto will add a new level of OPness to Sasuke's Sharingan, granting it another level to put him on par with Naruto, since its "ssssooooooo underpowered" as of now.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Quote :
D. Naruto slaps sauske and sauske goes on and on bout his family

-SO TRUE
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:55 pm

Kibaka wrote:
OMG JIRO!!!!!

I THOUGHT YOU LEFT

YOU LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

dum dum duuuuummm!!!!

XD

I died but Zombie Jiro has arisen in my place. FEAR ME, FEAR ME

*Zombie Jiro lurches towards Kibaka intent on eating his brains*
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:22 pm

Y.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:03 am

Kenzaki Uzumaki wrote:
I don't think they will fight until death. Naruto has a talent to make someones mind change by just talking like he did to Pein.. so I'm not voting because it was not on the choices. Very Happy

id consider that a tie in a way

no one lost or won right?
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:19 pm

I don't want Sakura to die. I don't know why people do. She's not weak. She's in the top 3 medical-ninja in the world alongside Shizune and Tsunade.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:14 pm

Aaron wrote:
I don't want Sakura to die. I don't know why people do. She's not weak. She's in the top 3 medical-ninja in the world alongside Shizune and Tsunade.

Sakura, Shizune, Tsunade, all hateable. And Kabuto is better than Shizune, almost as good as Tsunade, even better now that he's combined with Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
Yagami Dotou
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
Yagami Dotou

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:07 pm

F. Sauske slices narutos head off
W. Sakura (somehow) comes out of no where and (acidently) dies

This would be awesome ^^
But, it will probably end with Raikage PWNED, and Sasuke escaping with a new Mangekyo power.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:24 pm

None of these seem remotely close to a better ending. I would rather believe that Sasuke will atempt to kill Danzou. But, because of the suggestion of danzou being the ultimate leader, Sasuke would need to strike while they argue. But, they is the Naruto/Sakura factor. Naruto would either; Control his feelings or get reall angry, resulting in the kyuubi being releashed apon all 5 kages. At that point Madara would interfere, and try to control the kyuubi. At this point everyone would need to flee. If not they die. Then, everybody regroups in a village. Either Madara would unleash all nine bijuu apon the Ninja world, or um............I'll just leave this for now.....
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:52 pm

One of the choices is that Sasuke goes cursed form (B), but Itachi got rid of his curse mark so that can't happen.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:12 pm

I believe it's gonna be

Naruto vs Madara

Sasuke vs Danzo

Both Naruto and Sasuke wins

Both go home together gayer than ever

The end
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:11 am

indeed pimp indeed

alot of you guys are making sense and that might happen. But what if the boogeyman was right and madara releases all nine bijuu in the ninja world. I bet you alll naruto would definetly... and i mean DEFINETLY create a vermillion rasenshurkin to kill all of them. He would not be in his tailed mode though, he'll be in his half demon/half sage mode. He'll use that like on eight bijuu then madara teams up with the kyuubi and naruto does a rasengon using his father power rein acting the incident that happened years ago with the fourth hokage. but i doubt all of this would happen in this arc. that will happen at the end of the series.

That is just me
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:26 am

Ehh.. Vermillion rasenshuriken isn't achievable. He can't use sage mode with the demon foxes chakra. So yeah, not gonna happen.. and if he gets to 6 tails again, he's dead. The seal is too far broken to be repaired at that point
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Here's what will happen:

Sasuke will remain as a bad guy and Naruto will become one too in saving the jerk. Then, everyone will team up and kill Naruto and Sasuke and then Madara will run away from their little world into another series.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:08 pm

Cthulu is gonna come down, and destroy the puny world of Naruto! Take that you OPed asshole Sasuke! Mwahaha!
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:43 am

Pat wrote:
Ehh.. Vermillion rasenshuriken isn't achievable. He can't use sage mode with the demon foxes chakra. So yeah, not gonna happen.. and if he gets to 6 tails again, he's dead. The seal is too far broken to be repaired at that point

Vermillion rasenshuriken isn't acheivable huh

who is gonna win Naruto13

That may be a fake pic but still lol

no sage mode and demon mode huh

who is gonna win Naruto14

that's real he had that when encountering nagato
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:03 am

It's cause the fox was freshly sealed, herocou. If you knew anything about naruto, it's that the demon foxes negative chakra slowly seeps out. even when in demon fox mode, it's not seeping out, it's the regular seeping that does it. So this was achievable since minato sealed the fox like 2 minutes before hand. It's been weeks since then, I highly doubt that he'll be able to do it again. Beyond that, using rasenshuriken while a demon fox cloak and sage mode would undoubtfully break sage mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

who is gonna win Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is gonna win   who is gonna win Empty

Back to top Go down

who is gonna win
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next