Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Gazing? ~P~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

Star Gazing? ~P~ Empty
PostSubject: Star Gazing? ~P~   Star Gazing? ~P~ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:41 am

A colorless sky, in the dark. Very few objects in the training area were visible. It was challenging, yet fun. Or at least, it was for Haran. The only light was the light from the stars up above. The sound of a kunai whooshing through the air was heard in the training grounds. Haran was performing some late night training. She stated in her mind that she didn't need sleep, what she needed was training. Her skills were getting weak, as her performance. She hadn't trained in awhile, fora reason even she didn't know. She had only brought a few kunai with her to training, and they ran out fast. She sighed and said "Nothing else to do...." Her tone was calm with a slight hint of drowsiness. Haran was tired, but she wouldn't admit it, not even to herself. She fell to the cold grass of the ground as she looked u at the sky. It was a beautiful night, the perfect night for training. Which Haran didn't much of. She smiled calmly and innocently at the stars. They looked so small, yet they were so big. Having nothing else to do, she connected the stars together that she saw. IN a short period of time, she had seen shinobi weapons and other things. It was like a game. A game in the dark.

~Word Count;; 225~~
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

Star Gazing? ~P~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Gazing? ~P~   Star Gazing? ~P~ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:54 am

Fushi used his speed to fly through the training grounds. It was something he mad never really done before. He was used to the dark since he didn’t sleep much at night and was normal outside somewhere. He had had two younger nin behind him earlier trying to catch him for fun, but he had proven to be able to put his speed to great use and lost the runts right away. He wasn’t much of a fighter, but from time to time he liked to have a little brawl. It wasn’t that he didn’t like to fight, he loved the excitement of fighting, just that he didn’t want to make enemies. He had found some open ground and ran as fast as he could through it. Then he spotted a person laying on the ground pointing at the stars. He thought maybe he could sneak up and scare the person. With a quick dash he silently sneaked up on the person. He was low to the ground about ten feet away from the person when he released who it was. “oh yea this will be classic” he thought to him self. He closed in the last few steps silent as possible, then with his louds voice he could make let out a big “BOOOOO!!!” .

word count- round 215
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

Star Gazing? ~P~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Gazing? ~P~   Star Gazing? ~P~ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:46 am

Closed eyes. Relaxed. She opened her eyes and formed items in the stars once more. She felt little vibrations in the ground, but was to busy to pay much attention to it. She heard a loud yell of the word "Boo." Startled, she jumped up and quickly took out a kunai from her holster. She landed on both of her feet whale facing the figure. The figure had Suna clothing, and a hiate-ate of Suna. So he was from the village. She put her kunai back in the holster. No reason to form an assault on a fellow Sand shinobi. "Who are you? Why are you up so late?" She hammered the man with questions. Her tone was calm and a little bit frustrated. Why would someone scare her? Why was this person up so late? Her questions would be answered by his reply...

~~Word Count;; 144~~

[~Sorry its short, I'm tired...~]
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

Star Gazing? ~P~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Gazing? ~P~   Star Gazing? ~P~ EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:52 am

He quickly jumped back a step seeing the weapon in her hand, “easy, easy” he shouted. When seeing her put it away he felt more relaxed. She started to ask him questions, about different stuff. He found her to be demanding and a little angry maybe. God can’t this person take a joke he thought to himself. She most not be much of a person who likes to play around Fushi thought. He began answering her questions, “well lets start by saying hello,” he smiled “ hello my name is Fushidara but you can call me Fushi for short. And has far as why aren’t a sleeping, well I don’t sleep much plus I’m bored. So I came here to see what was all going on. I don’t come her often, but on occasion I like to go around pulling pranks on people at night time. I could say the same for you, why aren’t you sleeping? Sorry if I scared you some but you where just laying there and I couldn’t pass up the opportunity.” he glances over his shoulder to make shore had had lost the two chasing him. “what is your name?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Gazing? ~P~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Gazing? ~P~   Star Gazing? ~P~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Gazing? ~P~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: The Five Great Nations :: The Wind Country :: Village Hidden in the Sand ~ Sunagakure no Sato :: Training Area-
Jump to: