Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p) Empty
PostSubject: Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p)   Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:04 am

Sweat came down his neck. The forest was humid and hot. He was here for one reason and one reason only. A REmatch betweem him and Shibito. They fought in the Chunnin Exams. Zatheria walked away from thte fight. Afraid to kill in public. But in privacy he can fight without holding back. This would determine who was stronger. He waited on a branch.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p)   Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Shibito had finished rebuilding himself, he had been asked by Zatheria, his first opponent in the chuunin exams, for a rematch. He had agreed and they had decided to meet in the forest of death. He had grabbed his puppet and then taken off. He arrived in the forest half an hour later and saw Zatheria standing higher up than him. He called out "I'm here!"
He then placed his puppet next to him and said "So, when do we start?"
He had the feeling that Zatheria would start it off immediatly so he readied himself, he did not connect chakra strings yet, he would wait a moment before acting, he had a feeling that this fight may be more difficult than the last, something seemed different but he could not figure what it was. He was ready, his fight with Cyrus had brought him close to death and he had learnt from it and he hoped he had became tougher.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p)   Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Zatheria saw Shibito. The puppet user from the Chunnin Exams. 'Glad he's here.' Zatheria thought. Zatheria put his hands together and did a bow of respect." I'm glad to see that you showed up." Zatheria said with a small smile. The first one in nearly five years. "This will be different the the Chunnin Exams. Then I gave up after I took your arm off. I know that you yourself are a human-puppet. And you know my little tricks I used in the Chunnin Exams. So this fight should be a good one." He said.

He pulled out the Hyuchi. The sword he had used in the Chunnin Exams. He jumped of the branch and start to slash. First a Vertical slash then horizontal. He would keep doing this until something happened.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p)   Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Shibito watched as Zatheria bowed and said that he was glad Shibito had came and he explained that he knew his secret and that Shibito knew his moves. Shibito remembered the fight, it was tough and he thought that if Zatheria had continued, one of them would have died. Zatheria then drew his sword and leapt down. Shibito connected strings to Tomoni and used the puppets summoning scroll to bring forth a katana to the puppets hand. Then Shibito leapt back and the puppet blocked the attacks with it's sword and then Shibito decided to turn it up a notch, he made the puppet release poison gas from it's mouth and then dropped 2 poison bombs which went off. Shibito then moved around the cloud and then he and Tomoni ran around the poison cloud and fired streams of needles at the cloud while moving around it at a high speed hopefully doing some damage to Zatheria, he was not going to hold back and this was potentially his most dangerous technique. They then both ran out of needles about 7 seconds later and leapt back. Shibito put Tomoni in front of him with sword at the ready and waited for the gas to clear, he was not sure if he had hit, it seemed to early to of won but he did not know.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p)   Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Zatheria was able to pull his free arm up before the gas had gotten to him. 'This is new.' He said. In their previous fight Shibito hadn't used this technique. Zatheria was then over-whelmed by the on slat of needles. A lot had hit him. Several seconds later the needles stopped and the gas started to clear. Zatheria's thick Jacket had protected him from most of the needles. The jacket however was know ruined. He tore to it off to reveal and black shirt with a metal plate over the torso. The metal was light and very durable. "Nice move there." Zatheria said to Shibito.

"But no it's my turn." He said. He was facing Shibito and the puppet known as Tomoni. Tomoni had a katana. 'So the puppet can use a sword, but how skilled is it with it?' He thought to himself. 'I remember how I beat it last time.' It was the oil with the paper move. He targeted Shibito but instead hit Tomoni. 'This time I have another idea. One that I can use my surroundings to my own advantage.' Zatheria looked around, Tree, leaves, and vines were all around them. He didn't need the black rain to set off a chain of fire. Zatheria pulled out a kunai that had a paper bomb attached to it. He threw it a a tree. The fiery explosion wasn't big, but it caught the tree on fire, soon the leaves were on fire. THis was how it was going to be. They would fight with a time limit. But can Shibito handle the heat. Zatheria would soon find out.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p)   Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:38 pm

Shibito had connected but it did relatively little damage, the jacket came off and Shibito saw why, a metal plate on Zatheria's chest. 'Oh come on, metal plating under his jacket, I'll just have to hit him harder.' Shibito thought to himself. He was complimented on his move, he said "Thanks." but thought 'You should be in no condition to talk.' Then Zatheria made his move. He threw a kunai with a bomb on it at a tree, setting it on fire and the flames spread around the 2 ninja 'Damn, this is troublesome, what on earth is he thinking, we might both die here if we can't escape.' Shibito thought to himself.

Shibito then decided to get Zatheria, Tomoni moved closer to Zatheria and then let out a chain from it's other arm which it launched towards him, hopefully wrapping around him. Shibito followed it up by making Tomoni fire 4 more Poison bombs at Zatheria's position and the area around, if he moved then he would still be in the gas, one breath and he would instantly weaken. Tomoni had no more poison bombs now but Shibito did and he felt like he may have to use them later.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p)   Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:17 pm

The chain was able to wrap itself against Zatheria. He didn't know what he was going to do until he saw the poison bombs. They reached Zatheria and went off. Zatheria tried not to breathe. But after a while he couldn't help. With that breath his whole body began to weaken. The fire was spreading. Zatheria had one choice. If Shibito didn't run then he would die. But if he did Zatheria might be killed. Zatheria walked away last time for the fear of killing Shibito. He didn't any fear at this moment. Zatheria began to faint. He was weakening quickly.

However he was able to use one last justu before so. He preformed handsigns and the black oil rain came down. It didn't put the fire out, only made it worse. 'Now I want to see if you have what it takes to be a ninja.' He thought. 'Leave me here will make you strong' He tried to speak out words. "Shibito now here's the choice..." Zatheria and fainted.

Name: Kokuun no Jutsu - Black Clouds Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Description: Suiton • Kokuun no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Rain ninja Kagari which utilizes the Water Element. After forming the necessary hand seals, a black mist will emit from his body and rise into the sky. Black clouds will form, releasing a flammable rain of oil onto his targets.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p)   Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Shibito was happy that he had made contact but something arose, the flames were growing and Zatheria was out of it. He saw Zatheria make handsigns and it started raining oil, this was a nightmare, he only wanted a friendly spar that was nothing like this. The flames grew really intense, he saw Zatheria faint and he used the chain wrapped around him to throw him to Shibito, he caught Zatheria and fell back, he was heavier than expected. He got up and picked Zatheria up over his shoulders and got going, he managed to pull Tomoni back to him but could not carry both. He was about to drop Tomoni when he caught on fire. He tried to shake it off but he could not, he leapt further away and his feet were coming off and his back was burning. He jumped up and dropped Tomoni to let him get away further, he was not going to be responsible for the death of someone. The flames were growing on his body and he tried to flip to lose the flames. He landed badly then dropped Zatheria and cried out, he saw Zatheria fall through the trees. He tried to go back but the flames were fastly approaching, he ran on ahead and got out of the forest. He saw a lake nearby and leapt in it, the flames went out but Shibito's body was ruined, his feet were left as stumps and he had a hole and his back, his hair had been burnt off and his arms were damaged, the body was ruined. He climbed out of the water, he saw the flames in the forest dying down, he thought maybe ninja were on patrol and had came to put the flames out. He crawled away to his house, he was going to rebuild himself and then figure out what to do next. Zatheria could not have died, he must have survived, he was tougher than that.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p)   Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:55 pm

Zatheria was knockout on the floor. His eyes were barley open. He had no idea what was going on. He could hear nothing except the cracking of branches. 'This is it.' He thought to himself. 'I did this, I completely ruined the forest of Death.' It would be years before this part could be used. A branch, 50 feet in to air, Snapped off and was coming down. It nailed Zatheria in the stomach, he heard a snapping sound. His legs went numb. His eyes wanted to close but by will Zatheria kept them opened. He looked in the air and saw his mother and father. "I must be dying." He said to him self. Only at the age of 15, he was going to die. This is his story, not the most exciting but one of the saddest. He drifted to sleep for the final time. "Life is the curse, Sleep is the remission, but Death is the cure." He said that with his last breath. Zatheria, Member of the head Hyuuga clan was now dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p)   Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rematch: Hyuuga Vs Puppet(p)
Page 1 of 1