Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed)   Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:36 am

Dark, dry, yet magnificent. One word was nearly impossible to describe Sunagakure in its darkest hours under the pale moonlight. It was close to midnight, the streets were empty, the lights were out, and there was almost perfect silence in the village. It wasn't odd, usually Suna would be crowding the streets at this time, with merchants and children. But now since the spread of the Swine Flu, a large percentage of the villagers have been infected and sickened. It was appalling, it has been years since Sumi saw a plague spread so quickly. Maybe it was to be expected, since the increase of trade between Konoha and Suna, of course disease would spread also. Maybe it was the food, maybe the travelers, or maybe just a coincidence. Either way he had to be stopped, before death would fall upon the village. The Medics were working over time, patients arrived by the minutes, and Sumi feared that the Hospital would have no more room for anyone. Vaccines were near impossible to create for this kind of virus, even with Konoha's team couldn't help. Assembling a meeting at the village Hospital, Sumi rounded up all the Medics available to find a solution. This had to be stopped, before it was too late.

Inside the village basement Sumi found himself lost on organizing the seats. The basement was the most amazing thing about the hospital, but also the messiest sometimes. The basement was very immense in size, consisting of brown tiles, and a golden ceiling which spiraled to a single point at the top. The walls were made of tan stone, with special seals embedded on them for ritualistic Jutsu. Moving all the shelves to the side, him and two other medics moved as fast as they could to get the meeting prepared. Picking up scrolls which ceased to stay on the shelves, the two Nurses couldn't help but panic. “Kazekage Sumi I don't think we have enough time!” She said mournfully while placing the scrolls on the shelves. Sumi wearing his Kazekage gown, slowly sighed. “Just keep working, we have enough time stop worrying.” He said while placing a chair down. Organizing the chairs so that there all on both sides, Sumi pictured it wear he would walk down the middle and give his speech. Hopefully things would go well, but like all things they never go as planned. After a few minutes of tidying up, the Nurses approached Sumi who was dusting off the chairs. “Finished Lord Kazekage.” One of them said as they both bowed. “Excellent, now wait by the door and greet our guests once they enter you two.” As he said that both Nurses when by the double doors and waited for the other medics.

One by one the Medics came in, mostly all of them just finishing helping a infected patient. Each row had sixty chairs, so Sumi was sure that it would be enough. Greeting everyone that came in with a warm smile, he could see in their faces that there was pain. Something like this happening to the village really brought a toll on them, and Sumi felt silly that he was smiling. But threw the darkness one person has to see the light, and if that had to be Sumi then so be it. Now standing in the center of the isle, he saw as the seats slowly filled up with people, some of them were medics while others were simple assistants. Looking at the clock, time felt eternal as he watched it. “Almost time to begin.” He thought while staring back at the people. Giving everyone a few more minutes, he waited patiently for the rest of the Medics to arrive to the meeting.

Last edited by Elder Sage on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed)   Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Why? What was the point of having days off if there was a meeting assigned to your one and only day off in two months? No rest for the reckless…
Oushi Hyuuga got dressed for the meeting that started in ten minutes. Thanks to his assistant telling him, he received word of it a few minutes before now. He was aggravated, mostly because it was supposed to be his day off. He had been dealing with patients for the better part of two months and he had a brand new squad. He was overworked, underpaid, and overstressed. To tell the truth, he just wanted to lay down in bed with his wife and cuddle. He hadn’t done that in so long and couldn’t remember ever wanting to actually cuddle. But he would do anything for his wife and it pained him to be away from his wife and child for so long.
The door closed behind him, but not before he saw the pain on their faces. They knew he didn’t want to leave them, but he had to do this. The Kazekage had requested him there and Oushi was sure he could work out another day off. Sand blew around him as he sprinted to the hospital….again. He was tired of having to run to the hospital. He was tired of the damn plaque. He wanted it to end so he could have a little time to himself. When was the last time he had been on a mission? Months ago. Too long. He lived for missions and he was stuck at the village. He was tired of all this sand. Oushi missed the leaves of Konoha. There were a few green patches here and there, but it wasn’t enough. He had loved the leaf, and now he was stuck in this never ending desert. But he did it because he loved her and would do anything for her.
He reached the hospital, barely breaking a sweat. It was clean, too clean for his taste, as usual. It was too shiny. He didn’t like everything to be shiny. It made his eyes hurt if he stared at one spot for too long.
As he walked down the halls of the hospital, he looked into the rooms of the damned. They were in agony. They were in suffering. And what was every ninja in the village trying to do? Keep them alive. He made a mental note to tell his assistant that if he was ever in one of these states that he wanted to be killed. There was no point in them wasting their time on Oushi. They had lives to save that weren’t screwed either way.
Oushi looked into the room of a little girl. She was crying in agony, her parents beside her, crying too. The Medical ninja looked at the girl, obviously disturbed. The entire scene ripped at Oushi’s heart. She was going to die and everybody knew it. Just by the looks of her grey skin, she had an hour at the most. He prayed for her soul.
Rounding the corner, Oushi’s assistant almost bumped into him. “Oushi, sir, we’re going to be late.”
Oushi tore his eyes away from the heartbreaking scene and looked at the assistant as he kept walking. “No, we’re going to be right on time.” Together, they walked to the meeting, not knowing what they would find.
Two nurses greeted him and his assistant at the door. Ahead of them was the Kazekage, smiling. Oushi rolled out his neck. Game time, he thought. He walked over to the Kazekage and both him and his assistant bowed. Without a word, they walked to the back of the room and popped a squat in two chairs that were mostly backed into a corner. He waited for the Kazekage to begin whatever the meeting was about, which was most likely about the plaque that had spread through the village like wild fire.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed)   Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:25 am

Sumi was standing at the end of the carpet with his hands folded behind his back and his head tilted down. Now that all the members have finally found there seats, the large bang of the door was the last thing that was heard inside the basement. The quiet was powerful, although not making it sound the sorrow of many screamed threw out the room. It was a horrible feeling for everyone, some more then others. But that's why this meeting was assembled, to find a cure for the plague, and address this issue in a professional manner. Sumi eyes were closed for a few seconds, and he sighed deeply. He knew nothing he could say could help anyone, so what was his approach in his speech he doesn't know. Practicing speeches were something Sumi was good at, but this one was more sudden so he didn't have time to prepare. Maybe that isn't a good excuse, but its the only one he had.

Walking a few steps forward, he lifted his head and looked at the rows of people on each side of him. Walking slowly with his eyes tied around him back, he had a posture of confidence about on him. “Good evening staff of Sunagakure Hospital. As you all know a terrible disease has corrupted our lands and pain has struck all of us. It is a horrible situation indeed but we must stand strong. Firstly I would like to thank all of you for your support and determination in helping as many people as you can. All help is and was appreciated and its because of your will to save the lives of our villagers that I am forever proud. As you all know, the don't have a idea on what might have caused this, and also the origin. We also don't know a how to formulate a vaccine, which is our number one priority. Does anyone have anything to add?” He said while stopping in his tracks. One person raised her hand, a short young women with a nurse gown on.

Excuse me Lord Kazekage!” She said while standing. Her long black hair was familiar to Sumi, he seen her before but didn't know where. In a split second he remember her name. “Oh Yyriko, what would like to add?” Sumi asked curiously while everyone eyes were glued to the women. Nervously she started to shake due to the attention she was getting. “Um, well... I think the virus was used in the second Ninja War sir, reports say that they suffered the same symptoms as the current people in the hospital.” She said while quickly sitting back down. Sumi was shocked, it was a brilliant observation but it was just a theory. A good one at that. “Hmm very interesting, but we will have to worry about that later. A treatment is something we need to approach at the moment.” He said while lifting his finger.

Does anyone else have anything to say about this matter? Or does anyone have a idea on how to make a treatment for this?” He asked loudly so everyone could here. Everyone started mumbling, wondering who would be the next one to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed)   Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:38 am

This was serious. Very serious. Everybody was in danger. Every living person could be infected right now. What if it was more than just a flue? What if it was an attack?
"Sir..." Oushi looked to the left of him at his assisstant. "What if..."
"Yes, Tobako. I was just thinking the same thing. This could be more serious than the Kazekage realizes."
A woman stood up. She spoke of the Second War. That settled it. He had to go to Konoha. He had to get on familiar turf and solve this, before.....He didn't want to think about it. He couldn't take his family with him. That would slow him down and put them in greater danger. He had to be fast. He had to put them out of his mind. He hated moments like this.
The Kazekage called for more opinions and thoughts.
Oushi looked over at Tobako and he looked back. For a second, they stared at eachother, understanding in their eyes.
"Tobako, take care..."
"Don't say it." He cut off. "You know they are safe in my hands. Go do what needs to be done."
Oushi smiled in gratatude. It was a sad smile, for he knew he may never see him again.
Then he stood.
The walk to the front of the room seemed long. It wasn't that he was nervous, it was the ammount of presure that what he was requesting put on him. All eyes turned to him as his footsteps echoed throughout the silent room. He didn't notice the eyes though. All he saw was the Kazekage. Fierce determination blinded him to all else.
"Kazekage, sir." He bowed to the wise kage. "I am confident in my abilities to solve this riddle. I, however, am not confident in solving it here. Konoha holds information that I need. Information that we all need. I am requesting a research mission to Konoha and to lead a team of medics there."
He stood tall and proud, waiting the judgement of the Kazekage. He waited the judgement that could save them all.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed)   Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:46 am

After listening to a few ideas and information from the Nurses that sat in the front row, Sumi was in a more confusing predicament then he was before. Too many things to think about, and so little time. He was on the verge of giving up, but like always he had this light inside him that never ceased to be let down. For that, Sumi always had a positive mind frame, and being Kazekage he had to be the one who has hope. Taking a deep breath Sumi looked up at the clock which was on the stone wall in the basement. It has been half an hour and from the looks of things the situation was going nowhere. His sparkling lustrous brown eyes became slightly red due to his exhaustion, and it was time for a break. Looking at the Nurse that sat on his desk, she nodded her head as she got the signal. Hopping down on her black heels, she walked next to Sumi and placed a hand on his shoulder. “Break time!” She yelled. Everyone started to rise from their seats and exit the room. “Thank you Nurse Umako.” Sumi said tiredly while slumping. Umako was a beatiful women, short black hair and a aura about her that was comforting. Usually she would flirt with Sumi, but she knew that he didn't feel like it at that moment. “Nooooooooo problem sir, you should get some rest-” Umako paused a young Doctor approached them.

"Kazekage, sir."He said with a bow after. Sumi lifted a eyebrow at the young man, he was very well known in the hospital. “So this is Oushi Hyuuga, interesting.” He thought as he leaned back up. Umako looked at Sumi with her lips poked out. Placing her hand off her shoulders, she crossed them with a angry expression on her face.Darn and I thought I would get Kazekage Sumi all to myself!” She whispered while sucking her teeth. "I am confident in my abilities to solve this riddle. I, however, am not confident in solving it here. Konoha holds information that I need. Information that we all need. I am requesting a research mission to Konoha and to lead a team of medics there."He said as both Sumi and Umako stared at him. Placing his hands on his hips, Sumi took a minute to process this information. “Oh....” Umako said while looking around nonchalantly. Sumi gave her a irritated look, and she began to walk to his desk.

Hmm, I've been meaning to send a messenger to Konoha and retrieve some medical reports. Although a team of them aren't necessary, well... depending on how many. Remember that we need as many medics here as possible, and I forbid you from taking a handful of them away. Other then that I allow you to go on this errand. Once you go into Konoha retrieve some old medical reports from their hospital and do whatever you intend to do. You have two weeks to get the mission accomplished, that should be enough time am I wrong?” He paused. Umako came back over holding a tray of tea. Holding the tray up holding four cups of tea, Sumi took one and took a sip. “Who exactly are you planning to accompany you?” Sumi asked boldly. “Oh do you want some tea Doctor Oushi?” She asked after Sumi. The room was now empty after a handful of people stop and stared at them.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed)   Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:53 am

(( Topic Voided due to failure to post ))
Back to top Go down
Python
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Python

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed)   Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:46 am

Sorry man >> I'll have a topic up soon with an explaination
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed)   Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:27 pm

You don't need to explain, things happen ^^

Welcome back btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed)   Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hospital Meeting (Medics Only – Closed)
Page 1 of 1