Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Near (Complete)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Near (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Near (Complete)   Near (Complete) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Puppet's Name: Nearoditus

Near (Complete) SASori_awesome-1

Appearance: Near has pure blonde hair, almost appearing to be transparent to some eyes. Light, loose, and beautiful, his hair remains in locks. Each strand of hair comes down to his neck, although the front part is short. His eyes are made to resemble the original to the best of its ability, being dark brown and almost resembling small coal crumbs. Having a small cute face, he resembles more of a doll then a puppet. His face is tan colored, but pinkish around the cheek and chin area. The part of him that is more different then the original is his ears. His ears are long and pointy, almost like elf ears. Both are pierced with gold studs, but are usually covered by his hair. His nose is small, round and stiff, seeing as though there's no flesh in its veins. His mouth is always closed, having fake lips which is almost real. Body wise he is rather short, and looks closer to a child then a grown man. Near also has tattoos of symbols on his body, from his clans heritage. With the symbols he utilizes his KKG to his advantage, and is the source of his abilities. He is very short, being 4'6 and shaped to be muscular. His clothing is rather unique then most of Sumi's puppets. Being its strongest Sumi decided to give him a more traditional appearance. Nearoditus wears his Akatsuki robe, but instead of wearing a hat he wears a hood.

Requirements: Being a Human Puppet, Nears internal organs are still within his wooden shell. These organs are run and generated by Sumi's Chakra, which he infuses with his Chakra strings. Although human internally, he still has puppet parts equipped inside him. His hair is made of thin plastic, which has been painted white. His eyes are black marbles, and his nails are made of a thin layer of steel. His skin is made of wood, and its inside of a mix between human and mechanical parts. Most of his weapons are also coated in a very powerful poison. This poison kills a person within three posts if infected or inhaled. This is curable though threw antitoxins or certain medical techniques.

Puppet's Rank: S

Special Skill: Nearoditus has the ability to use all the Jutsu its human counterpart can use. Also most of its weapons are coated with Sumi's most powerful poisons which can kill a organism in five posts if infected.

Weapons:
~Three inch steel nails which are drenched in poison. This poison slowly kills a person, and takes five posts before the victim of it is dead by the poison.
~Modified arms which can shoot thousands of senbon in one direction. Nearo cannot move once the senbon are being launched and usually does this once the opponent is trapped. The senbon are drenched in poison which slowly kills the person. It takes five posts until the victim are dead by the poison.
~Has a built in flame thrower in his mouth which can shoot a stream of flames 18ft from the cannon. The flames thrower will stop after a few seconds and cannot be used for one post.
~Explosive kunai that shoot from his elbows. Six in total.
~Two Windmill shurickens can launch from either calve muscle.
~Left Arm can separate into ten blades. These blades are coated with poison which can kill a person infected in five posts.
~Can release a poisonous gas from his rectum. In combination of its releasing and its movement it can create a cloud of poison easily. If inhaled, the inhaler of the poison will die in five posts.
~While putting his hands together, Near can release a metal barb rope that is connected to both hands. He can snare and strangle targets if he gets a hold of them. The barb wires are four feet long.
~A wooden whip that is retracts from his mouth that has blade edges. The blade edges are coated with poison that can kill a person in five posts. The whip extends 15ft.

Link: https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/moon-country-village-hidden-under-the-moon-f60/near-versus-anbu-t1985-15.htm#26752

Last edited by Elder Sage on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:35 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Near (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near (Complete)   Near (Complete) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:45 pm

.:Kekkei Genkai:

Spoiler:

.:Kekkei Genkai Techniques:.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Near (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near (Complete)   Near (Complete) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:32 pm

I don't see how the puppet would still hold Nears techniques. I don't believe Sasori's kazekage puppet could control iron sand when he was made a puppet, so you should remove the Kekkei Genkai stuff.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

Near (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near (Complete)   Near (Complete) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Ditto. Being the one who killed and decapitated him; he shouldn't have any of his techniques.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Near (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near (Complete)   Near (Complete) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:23 pm

:O

What do you mean get rid of the KKG? Sasori's puppet could use techniques the original Third kazekage had. Iron sand was his ability yes, but that doesn't mean he can't have the same techniques. The puppet has the bloodline limit because his organs are still intact and I can still utilize his KKG threw my chakra. Its totally legit and its the core of a Human Puppet. And Sasori's Puppet COULD control Iron Sand when he was a turnned into a puppet. Have you not seen the fight with Sakura?

Where heres a Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-svp4QmMUs&feature=related

Besides whats the point of having a Human Puppet without a KKG? Thats kinda the point of a HP....

Quote :
Ditto. Being the one who killed and decapitated him; he shouldn't have any of his techniques.
............>_>....................

Edit:
Human Puppet from Narutopedia:
Quote :
By removing the internal organs of a foe and preserving the body to prevent decomposition, as well as adding weapons and defenses, Sasori can make powerful human puppets. These puppets are different from normal ones, as they retain their use of chakra and any Kekkei Genkai that the human host once had. Sasori developed this during his time in Sunagakure, and he claims to have 298 of them, using 103 in his battle with Sakura and Chiyo.
Link: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Human_Puppet

Piece of Sasoris article on a Puppet Guide from another Website:
Quote :
He eventually devised a way to convert the corpses of humans into puppets, allowing him to use any of the ninja abilities they possessed during their life for himself.

Why cut his head off anyway is a mystery to me, either way you didn't extract his brain. And you didn't take the head I believe? Besides that I should be able to use the KKG of the original body.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Near (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near (Complete)   Near (Complete) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:02 am

I agree with both you and adam + Robin. Having the KKg and all Nears original jutsu is actually quite OP plus with your special poison. But thats the whole point of having human puppets so its kind of a hard decision.

I think that you should have a jutsu cap on the human puppets that you create. You can choose a limited amount of jutsu from the Character Near e.g allowed 5 KKg jutsu and 10 others?

Just an idea to solve the problem ^^
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Near (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near (Complete)   Near (Complete) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:36 am

Quote :
I agree with both you and adam + Robin. Having the KKg and all Nears original jutsu is actually quite OP plus with your special poison. But thats the whole point of having human puppets so its kind of a hard decision.

I think that you should have a jutsu cap on the human puppets that you create. You can choose a limited amount of jutsu from the Character Near e.g allowed 5 KKg jutsu and 10 others?

Just an idea to solve the problem ^^
-Well a Human Puppet is S class, and this is the only one I'm creating. I won't be able to use other Jutsu besides his KKG, seeing as though its blood tied. I should be able to use all of his KKG techniques.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Near (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near (Complete)   Near (Complete) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:12 pm

Fair enough now that i look at it there are only 6-7 jutsu and your only using the KKG. Thats the bonus of having human puppets i suppose ^^

You get my approval everything is well done.

I like the pic ^^
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Near (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near (Complete)   Near (Complete) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:01 pm

No Kekkei Genkai >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Near (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near (Complete)   Near (Complete) Empty

Back to top Go down

Near (Complete)
Page 1 of 1