Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class of Minato Sensei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Class of Minato Sensei Empty
PostSubject: Class of Minato Sensei   Class of Minato Sensei EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:54 am

It was a nice morning and Minato had just woke up and left to work, although this wasnt just a simple mission like always, today he was going to get some students in a classroom where he would teach some things and even talk with them to know new things and more things about them so they wouldnt think that classes are boring...Putting his jounin vest on, he noticed some young kids running around, the future just right there screaming at each other, fighting with each other, playing with each other, running from each other, etc...That was the most good feeling around there seeing those young kids turning into some strong shinobis whose heart is given to the village in order to protect them as they protect the village, although of course its good to see how they become adults...Sometimes there are those ones who are cowards but become great ninjas, and others who think they are strong but in the end they are crybabies ready to be slaughter right upon the face of the enemy.

Minato walked upstairs and entered the room which said "Class of Minato-sensei", and he noticed there was nobody there so he sat on the big chair, took a lollipop from his pocked and put it in his mouth, tasting the most delicious taste of cola, a drink that were sold on the markets like sodas...That taste made him remember good times when he was still academy student as those kids right on the floor below, when he was sat on a chair looking through the window without listening to his teacher and only playing with his sand that in that time wasnt much but it was fascinating. Meanwhile he looked to the clock on the classroom and started to think where were his students, that were warned, even though some were in vacations with his parents some were coming...
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Class of Minato Sensei   Class of Minato Sensei EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:14 am

Mika woke up late and tried to get ready as fast as she can, she couldent even think of the counsequences she sensi might give her.

When Mika got there, she apoligezed to sensi and tried to make it up to him. After she apoligized she sat down quietly. everyone starred at her,she felt emmbarresed, how could she break her record of being on time every single day of her acadamey days...
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Class of Minato Sensei   Class of Minato Sensei EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:45 am

OOC: Lets see...From what you post i can give you some tips...

• When you are going to post in this white space where you write, correct all your text because it becames clear for the other person who you are rp with and your post becomes even better that way.

• Another thing is try to extend your rp, in much more words..."How do i do that?!" For example here in your post you could have talked about how the weather was and what makes you feel; What did you do; If you felt angry because you have woke up earlier; What you saw in the streets when you got out your house until the academy; etc...Even if that helps you, you can just simply see some phrases made by the other person and comment in other words...

• Don't forget this tips because it will make your rp even better and when you improved you can become "famous" and pass levels, because in this type of forums the key is how do you show your posts...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIC: Movement was heard by Minato who rotated his chair noticing a young girl coming into his classroom, obviously was on the students who wasnt on vacation and wanted to learn new things from Minato who was more tranquillized since he got one student for now. Meanwhile the time to start the classes started and the bell rang as the clock got to 10 0' clock in the morning, in other words 10:00 am. Minato decided to start to make a small presentation about himself before he start and since the young girl got on time and the other didnt, he started.
"As you could see I'm Minato sensei, a jounin from sunagakure, and i will be your sensei for today. Any questions you wanna ask?"

As he waited for an answer he made a quick move, making the sand getting out of his cloth and started to separate the chairs and desks that were around the young girl and for now it were useless since the class was going to start. Meanwhile Minato looked paid more attention to the girl since she was his student and he got to know that a pair of blue eyes like the color of the sky, a long blond hair and its tanned almost like Minato...One thing that paid even more attention to Minato was that she was barefooted and it wasnt uncomfortable to Minato but he kinda thought it was funny to see such an uncommon thing in Suna, but since its all made of sand it wont hurt much her feet.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Class of Minato Sensei   Class of Minato Sensei EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:09 am

Mika looked at the kkids that kept comming, then she thought, "So I wasnnt the only one late, was my clock wrong, did I even look at the clock?" Then she thought "I'm hungary, I wish I could of ate breakfast." Mika could not consentrate, she was as hungary as her father was in war. She looked at the clock, it was 10:16, Mika heard something, was it her mind, her stomech, no, her sensi...
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Class of Minato Sensei   Class of Minato Sensei EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:31 pm

OOC: As i said before correct you text; try to extend your text like a paragraph or so; and give some subject to talk, because rp is that all about, people talking with each other, while having fun and in this case trying to become strong...

As soon as you do that i post...I want to see improvement...If you improve you might get a genin exam in order to become one if you pass. But i really need to see improvement...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class of Minato Sensei   Class of Minato Sensei Empty

Back to top Go down

Class of Minato Sensei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: The Five Great Nations :: The Wind Country :: Village Hidden in the Sand ~ Sunagakure no Sato :: Buildings :: Ninja Academy-
Jump to: