Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The beggining of the end

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

The beggining of the end Empty
PostSubject: The beggining of the end   The beggining of the end EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:15 am

Katsago was sitting atop the adminstration building pondering about one of his latest dreams.While he was training he had gone unconcious since he had electricuted himself trying to do a new Raiton jutsu.He couldnt understand what his wife had meant.Dont worry Katsago we'll be together again soon thats a promise! is what she had said.But that couldnt be possible since shes dead...thats when it had hit Katsago.Hm....we'll...be together again eh..? thought Katsago.He would have to die if he wanted to be with his family again.Ok...ill come home...no one needs me here anyway... thought Katsago as he stood up.He approached the edge of the building roof."If im not welcome here let me be where i DO belong....with my family"said Katsago as he jumped from the roof.As he was falling all he could think about is being with his family again.As he was closer to the ground a normal shinobi would be saying goodbye to the world as he died.But all Katsago said was "Hi...im home"said Katsago as he hit the ground hard and his body was lifeless.

Katsago awoke in a white bed.Next to him was his children and his wife."ha...the only person ever to die twice eh?thanks.....i owe you one"said Katsago to the open air.
Back to top Go down

The beggining of the end
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: The Five Great Nations :: The Wind Country :: Village Hidden in the Sand ~ Sunagakure no Sato :: Buildings :: Administration Building-
Jump to: