Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates

Go down 
+6
Aaron
Todd
Absolute Greed.
Elder Sage
Adam
Shiko
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates Empty
PostSubject: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Hello everybody some people might now me already and to all who doesn't HELLO !!!!!

I'm going to make your life a living hell LOL

Nah, I'm just kidding with you guys,

anyway Hello again. Very Happy

Last edited by Shiko on Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Hello Shiko a familiar name Very Happy

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi, Have Fun and Stay Active.

:O
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:57 pm

Hello and Welcome
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:00 pm

Hi
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:44 am

Hello Shiko...watch out for this guy Adam he ::coughs:...abuse his power::coughs:: is a great person have fun and stay active. XD
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:03 pm

I'm seriously considering banning you.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:35 pm

Haha i like him hes funny ^^

WELCOME! to Ultimate Shinobi!
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:00 pm

He's not. He's just annoying.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:39 pm

seems like nobody likes this kid? I'd love straighten him out with a good old beating, but looks like Adam bet me too it.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Cyrus u are really fun actin all mean to stuff.
Keep hearin rumors that you are some crazy mo fo.....
I would like to chat on the Cbox withcha....u seem.. intresting Laughing
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:15 pm

Please Ban himz he is agravating to most of us...
he wants attention...
so please take banning him to Complete consideration ^^
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Emi list the ppl I so called annoy hm?
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:54 pm

I get annoyed by your childish acting and rudeness, Shiko. I've never even spoken to you, and yet your post make me think ill of you. So, quit acting like a jerk and just get over the fact that Adam killed you. Really, use yor brain, if you keep pissing everyone off, especially the Staff, you'll get a temporary ban if not a pemanent one.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:29 am

Ok my bad . ^_^
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:10 am

Wow I read this and know that most of the people here are humorless and some take it to far. However both are forms of immaturity. It makes me Sick to see people act this way.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:46 am

If I might add Zath, people are being pushed by Shiko's limits for he won't stop. Even I! So please understand where people are coming from.

If I may say Shiko, it would be in your best interest not to piss of Cyrus.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:16 am

I don't even know him Adam but I'll take your advice. thxs. Smile
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:26 am

His my older brother....
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:29 am

Ehhh...O yeh u told me about him.when we first chated on the Cbox when I finally got here.
What were the thing u wanted me to do again about him hm? >.>
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 am

huh? I said I wouldn't piss him off, because he will tear you apart in and out of rpg.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:08 pm

From the other side of computers. He's just that fucking epic.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:21 pm

O really....-_-
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:44 pm

Yarly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates   Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello this is the Bad ass Shiko who Kan hates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: