Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The quest of Epic

Go down 
+2
Ulkira
Sothe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sothe
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

The quest of Epic Empty
PostSubject: The quest of Epic   The quest of Epic EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:00 am

Right let me start this off.

Guy starts off as Genin, unable to do much but Academy student techniques. He's a hopeless case, no demon and stuff to give him a bost, nothing.. just a really pathetic ninja in all.

He gets dragged into this mission that slowly changes him just a little, making him a bit stronger. Then he gets shoved back into pathetic hood.. until chuunin exams.

That's when things start to rumble.

He tries his best to win, but fails absolutely, miserably, being beaten to a pulp and other such harmed things. However, he does discover about elements.. and decides to see if he has one.

He then does the paper test, and finds out his elements, and then works on them, but still pathetic as all nine gates of hell. But less so then before. He still can't master it when he gets chuunin, and then he finally learns one.

Same process, but much less pathetic then before, until he gets to jounin. In all, he'd end up under powered, unless he got someone to teach him or something.

From what I understand, you have to pick elements at Genin. Both of them - (and I'm under the impression advanced elements are off limits as well) So tell me how to make above plot possible - and don't tell me put it in history. I want to rp the guy as a pathetic weakling. And I want to start him from Genin.

And people, keep the estrogen and testosterones in line. Please. I have enough of Pat wanting to wring my neck into lovely flesh ringlets, and probably the other people in chat too, but hey, that's what I get for trying to ask without ruining my secret plot.

If you tell me it can't happen - then you give me an epic character concept + plot, then I will gladly drop it.

[I'm thinking of making this guy a Uchiha or a Kaguya, just to make him different from the rest of the pact.. under power instead of overpowering.)
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

The quest of Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quest of Epic   The quest of Epic EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:48 pm

It could work, I guess. The only problem that I can think of is the element part. Any high ranking ninja could tell you about the paper test (especially if you're on a tema with a Jounin or Chuunin). You could make him discover his element a little earlier, but not have him learn how to use it till Chuunin. Other than that, I'm blank as to what to suggest.
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

The quest of Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quest of Epic   The quest of Epic EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:20 pm

... be hinata before she met naruto idiot...
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

The quest of Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quest of Epic   The quest of Epic EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:13 pm

Solid Snake wrote:
... be hinata before she met naruto idiot...

You know, you could have said that without the "idiot" part... NEJIFIED
Back to top Go down
Old Snake

Old Snake

The quest of Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quest of Epic   The quest of Epic EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:32 am

It wouldn't have been as fun without that part...
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

The quest of Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quest of Epic   The quest of Epic EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:40 pm

Since when has insulting people been fun?
Back to top Go down
Sothe
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

The quest of Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quest of Epic   The quest of Epic EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:09 pm

It's ok Kab, apparently, Naruto is a retard. I figured out how to do it anyways, so thank you for your opinions.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

The quest of Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quest of Epic   The quest of Epic EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:48 pm

Yeahp. And Snake, warning 2. I warned you once in the cbox. You don't want to get to three >.>
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

The quest of Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quest of Epic   The quest of Epic EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:38 am

Oh no you didnt!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

The quest of Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quest of Epic   The quest of Epic EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:53 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The quest of Epic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quest of Epic   The quest of Epic Empty

Back to top Go down

The quest of Epic
Page 1 of 1