Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mika Baudelaire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

Mika Baudelaire Empty
PostSubject: Mika Baudelaire   Mika Baudelaire EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:10 pm

General Information:

Name: Mika Baudelaire

Looks:

Her unique light blue eyes shine in the moonlight. She likes to wear dresses. She has blonde hair with light blue highlights. She mostly likes to go barefooted, and only wears shoes for special occasions. Her skin appears tan in daylight and fair at night. Always has something in her hair, whether it be a flower, headband, or a flower crown. She always wears jewelry on her wrists, and carries her mother’s flute.

Personality:

Her favorite color is purple. At times she can be outgoing, but normally quiet. She is very intelligent for her age. She loves to swim, and water in general. She also likes to keep her own style, more of a leader than a follower. She loves animals, and to cuddle. She and her dad like to play games together. Mika is friendly, and quite helpful. She enjoys playing with other children, and loves making friends. She tends to be really curious, but has trouble paying attention. Her mind wanders a lot, resulting in day dreaming.

Rank Information:

Village: Sunagakure no Sato

Skill Information:

Skill Specialty:
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity:
Main: Water
Sub: -----

Jutsu:

Ninjutsu

Name: Bikou Ninjutsu (Shadowing Stealth Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Element: -
Bikou Ninjutsu is the technique ninjas use to follow their targets covertly. The manner in which the ninja shadows their target can differ, from the basic hiding under a nearby object, to using a jutsu to turn oneself invisible. The skill and length in which one can stay hidden varies by rank and ability.

Name: Bakuyaku Fusen: Kai (Explosive Tag: Release)
Type: Supplementary
The user will activate an explosive tag. Normally, the tag will be placed by them, so they know where it is and can easily activate it.

Name: Kakuremino no Jutsu (Magic Cloak of Invisibility Technique)
Type: Ninjutsu
Kakuremino no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja uses a camouflage cloth to cloak themselves in the background.

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu (Escaping Skill)
A very basic technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu (Change of Body Stance Technique)
When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise.

Name: Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
Allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique)
Creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the clone gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Name: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu (Shadow Shuriken Technique)
When throwing a shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Taijutsu

Name: Reppuu (Violent Wind)
Type: Taijutsu
Using their quickness and agility, the user moves low to the ground with a spinning kick to sweep the opponent off their feet.

Name: Senpuu (Whirlwind)
Type: Taijutsu
Using their quickness and agility, the user charges at the target and spins their body to do a flying round house kick on those opponents within the range of attack.

History Information:

Background

One very early morning, Maria Gonzalez was sitting on the roof of her hut, she was about to blow into her bright silver flute when a strange, mysterious shadow appeared from the mist. Was it a traveler from another country, or was it one of those newcomers? No, it was a man dressed in black. “Greetings, I am Yoki. Do you know where I could find a fresh herb plant? My grandmother is very ill, and must get help, or she shall be no more.” Maria looked into his dark and mysterious green eyes, as he looked into her light blue eyes. “I suppose I could pick some from my garden.” Then off they went.

“Wow.” Yoki said when he saw her garden. “It’s so beautiful.” There, right in front of him, was a garden the size of the lake he had back home. “Thank you.” She said with her eyes glowing, and from then on out, they started dating.

One afternoon, Maria was watering her garden when Yoki came running towards her. “Maria, I love you and I want you to say yes.” So he got down on one knee and said, “Will you marry me?” Maria was speechless; she didn’t know why her brain did not agree with her heart. Her heart said yes, but her brain said no. Her great grandmother said to always follow your heart, and so she did.

“Yes.” she said. Yoki was so happy; he started jumping up and down. Maria was also happy, and jumped up and down with him.

Childhood

One morning in the hospital, Mika was born. But sadly the next day, there was a bad storm coming their way. Maria went into the safest room, but forgot to get her most treasured memory. She ran back into the hut, before she got back, it swept her up. And that’s how Maria Gonzalez died. They went to see what her most treasured memory was, it was the two’s anniversary. Yoki sat there and cried and cried until he couldn’t cry any more.

When Mika was 5 years old, she was struck with a terrible illness that made her constantly drowsy and sore all the time. The exhaustion kept her from normal activities other children participated in. Fortunately, a few months after, a new doctor moved into the village and was able to help Mika enter remission. After that, she began playing like the other children.

Now 12 years old, she lives with her father in Suna. It is very quiet in the evenings, so she enjoys sitting on the roof of her hut and playing the silver flute her mother used to play. Her father is now a doctor, working in the village hospital, and her grandmother now lives with them. She is the wisest out them all, and tells tales each night before bed. She likes to give Mika advice for her future.

Academy Arc

Mika is now enrolling in the ninja academy of the village. She can’t wait to meet new friends, and learn new things. Her grandmother says that her future rests in the academy’s hands.

RP Sample

She walked into the academy with a big smile on her face, she could not wait until she could make her first friend. The second she went in, kids flooded the hallways like wild animals. While on her way to class, she bumped into an object. “I’m so sorry.” Mika said, when she looked up, it appeared to be a person. “Hi, I'm Emi, whats your name?” she asked. “I’m Mika, nice to meet you.” “Want to be friends?” Emi said. Mika thought about how she was so excited to make her first friend, should she wait, or should she axcept her. “Sure.” Emi bursted with joy. “We are going to be friends forever, I know that.” And Mika knew that statemet is true.

Last edited by Mika on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Mika Baudelaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika Baudelaire   Mika Baudelaire EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:22 am

Make sure you put an RP sample in, hope im not interrupting the rest of your app ^^ just thought i should remind you, the app is looking good so far.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

Mika Baudelaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika Baudelaire   Mika Baudelaire EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:41 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Academy Student
Academy Student
Mika

Mika Baudelaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika Baudelaire   Mika Baudelaire EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:42 am

I can't wait to start RPing LUCKEHSTAR
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

Mika Baudelaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika Baudelaire   Mika Baudelaire EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:50 am

Hello Mika

1. Please have two full paragraphs on looks.
2. Please have two full paragraphs on personality.

Quote :
Name: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu (Shadow Shuriken Technique)
When throwing a shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

If I'm not mistaken that is Kenjutsu, which isn't one of your specialties. Please remove it.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Mika Baudelaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika Baudelaire   Mika Baudelaire EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:48 am

approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mika Baudelaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika Baudelaire   Mika Baudelaire Empty

Back to top Go down

Mika Baudelaire
Page 1 of 1