Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Absence of the Sacred -O-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sky

In the Absence of the Sacred -O- Empty
PostSubject: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:27 am

Walking down a street, Balmung's days of work had become slow and boring, with little to do he continued down the street. He made his way to a small suburban area. There was a small park-like area in which Balmung could see to the Konoha gate-house. He smiled climbing up into a tree, which proved to be harder than he thought with all the armor he had on. He couldn't decide whether or not to just stay on the ground or get up into the tree, since he was already half-way he continued his quest and made it up the tree. Sitting on a branch, back to the trunk of the tree feet on the thick branch. The time of day was about 4 in the afternoon, dusk was settling in as the sun began to sink, the sky turned slightly less blue. It was nice weather however, only a few wisping clouds in the sky, no signs of rain and it wasn't very humid. Even inside his armor he was comfortable [Temperature wise].

Something seemed odd about today, everything was quiet, the two guards outside the gates were sitting slumped over, bored-like. Looks as if no one illegal was entering to day he thought sarcastically. He sighed then and slumped a bit, he was determined to watch the sunset today. He hadn't seen the sunset in a while and he had found a perfect spot. He smiled and rested his head and got comfortable, thinking quietly about life. He sighed as he looked up at the sky again, he was bored, but it was a nice day, he could enjoy it while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:50 am

Seiko brought the chopsticks to his mouth slowly, and he slurped up the chicken ramen between the wooden sticks. He smiled at the delicious taste. He set down his chopsticks, and brought the bowl to his mouth, gulping down the wonderful liquid that remained. That was always Seiko's favorite part of eating ramen. He stood up and handed his bowl to the old man, smiling.

"Delicious as always, pops!"

Seiko set down a 20 ryo piece on the counter, and flipped the cook an extra 5. With that, He walked out of the shop, smiling and waving. Seiko put his hands behind his head, and started walking down the streets of konoha, glancing happily at the shops and the people. Seeing this peace and joy brought fulfillment to his spirit. The streets eventually merged with a dirt patch, which continued into a forest. He was nearing the other gate when he saw a Genin in a tree. Smiling, Seiko jumped from his spot, and landed on the branch next to the Genin. He spoke with playfullness.

"Hey kid, what're you up to today? I'm Seiko by the way, I think I remember you from the academy, I might've proctored your exam."

Seiko held out a hand to the young boy
Back to top Go down
Sky
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Sky

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:04 am

Balmung glanced down at a Jounin who was walking down the path, he suddenly jumped and landed next to Balmung. Balmung rose a brow at the guy, his armor shone bright in the sun, he wondered how the man could even recognize him. "Oy.. Seiko..." He thought out loud. "Maybe, I don't really remember, it was a long time ago." he said with a small smile and took the mans hand. "Nothing much, I'm pretty bored actually." he said swinging his feet from the branch. He dropped to the ground, "Mmm.. Seiko-san." he said pausing, he heard the man land behind him. "Don't quit, Become Strong." Balmung said turning his head and looking over his shoulder. "We will meet again." Balmung said as his body suddenly vanished in 4 yellow rings surrounding him and turning him invisible, then he was gone.

He appeared a good distance from Seiko, he smiled. I Found him. He thought as he entered his apartment complex.

-Exit Topic-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu
Name: Body Flicker Technique
Element: N/A
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:13 am

Seiko laughed a little as the kid spoke, jumping down from a tree, and then dissapearing.
"What a wierd kid" Seiko thought out loud.

With that, He put his hands behind his head again, and walked into the distance, as the sun set, still bored. He really wished someone would come by and talk, or at spar him, or something.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:22 am

Suddenly there was a loud noise YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE Buki was running from a couple dogs...that were big...had sharp teeth and were nin dogs MY RAMMEN he tripped and at that moment the dogs lunged at him, they all missed him and knocked into each other. They all puffed up into smoke Where did they even come from he an empty rammen in his hand NNOOOO MY RAMMEN BELIVE IT he noticed the ninja to the right of him Hi.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:26 am

Seiko watched the scene before him with his head cocked to the right. He then laughed as the little kids ramen emptied. He laughed again, and then spoke.

"Hey kid"

Seiko walked over, and examined the smoke residue that was left on the ground.

"Does one of your friends have a ninja dog summon?"
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:32 am

No I have no idea where these dogs came from I bough some rammen to go and then these dogs chased me Buki looked at the man infront of him, he saw the chunnin vest and his eyes sparkled he seemed hypnorized by the vest Oh cool. He started to examn the vest So cool he seemed to dissapear then randomly reapear around the man Wow are you a chunnin or a jounin
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:41 am

Seiko laughed at the little kid's excitement. It was always great to see the will of fire in the ninja of tommorow. Seiko smiled before speaking.

"I'm a Taibu Jounin, or Elite Jounin, and my Name is Seiko, Seiko odolwa."

Seiko reached his hand out and tousled the little genin's hair. He then bent down to the genin's level.

"And what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:51 am

Buki's hair was tousled by Seiko who came down to his level My names Buki. He goofly smiled and his eyes seemed closed for a second he had a though what if Seiko was like L Does that mean you like seinsei.ummm I mean Kumori Buki was quite curious about Seiko
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:53 am

Seiko frowned as the genin spoke. After a second, Seiko spoke.

"I'm afraid I don't know who kumori is."

He looked at the genin questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:02 am

I though most jounin would know each other Buki had a dumb look on his face he notices something, he felt a little lighter for some reason not by much but still Feels like I dr...... he looked around and noticed he didn't have his bone sword OH NO he ran away. After a short while about 30 seconds he came running back with his bone sword Stupid dogs made me drop this
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:05 am

Seiko laughed. this kid was kinda funny.

"Well, I'm not like most Jounin, I've been an Anbu for a few Years now, I've just recently become a jounin."

He walked over to the little kid, looking down at the bone sword.

"Interesting. Would you mind if I looked at it?"
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:12 am

Uhhh sure Buki handed Seiko the bone sword What do you want to see this for its only a sword it was clear Buki didn't have much going for him in the brains department, but there was something in his eyes like hidden potental to become a grand ninja, or maybe his eyes were still sparkly form looking at the chunnin vest. Hmmm ANBU I have heard of them before his brain started to work, chibi Bukis were running around in a office and found a file marked ANBU WOW THIS GUY IS SOOOOO COOOOL
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:19 am

Seiko took the sword, and ran his finger along it gently, probing it with chakra. The Weapon user in Seiko sparked, and he couldnt help himself. The Bone having a somewhat similiar consistency and molecular makeup to paper, Seiko finished it would work. He threw the bone sword into the air and made handseals. When he caught it, the sword glowed with a metallic sheen before returning to the dull white. S

Seiko pulled a hair off of his head and threw it in the air. He sliced at it with the bone sword and it cut neatly in half, like with a razor.

Seiko smiled and threw the sword to the kid.

"Sorry, Couldn't help myself."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:28 am

Buki watched as Seiko threw the bone sword in the air then he made hand signs and the blade glowed for a moment then it went back to its normal white color, he tilted his head to the right a bit like a cat. Seiko had pulled a hair out of his head then sliced it in half Wow suddenly his bone sword was thrown back at him he caught it That was amazing Lets spar he said with great exitment in his voice
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:30 am

Seiko smiled. It had been a while since he had any fun.

"Okay kid, come at me, your move"

Seiko raised his hand, and moved his foot back, forming a defensive taijutsu stance.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:41 am

Yes Buki threw his bone sword up and made hand signs, copying Seiko he was thinkin of a way to make hand signs while he had his sword and after seeing Seiko might as well try it out Housenka no Jutsu fire balls shot out his mouth Seiko five of them, they were at a desent strength and speed and didn't take up much chakra thanks to Bukis training of late. He grabged his bone sword then charged at Seiko he waited after the fire balls had ran there course, he wasn't dumb enough to run at fire...well he was but still but right now he was sorta using his brain.

He went to slash at Seiko the slash was quite random and didn't at all seem too powerfull but this wasn't power he was using it was speed, he twsited the sword and slashed again and again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:53 am

Seiko smiled, the kid's got tactics he thought to himself. Seiko dipped and dodged around the fireballs, and he withdrew his anbu Tanto as he went. When he met the genin, he matched the genins sword attacks blow for blow, and then pushed off, doing a back flip. He landed cooly on the ground, his sword held in a back wielding position.

"Not bad kid. but surely you can do better?"
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:00 am

Buki was surpised that each of his attacks were meet so easily Wow I never though jounins were this strong he put his left hand into his jacket pocket he was searching for his tanto but..he couldn't find it Uh oh he quickly took his jacket off. It was almost too fast he started to shake it around then a tanto fell out he picked it up, he held the bone sword in his right hand and the tanto in the left I can do better he was now wearing his black t-shirt.

He charged at Seiko then started to slash again but this time his speed was greater Okay gotta focus he focused chakra into his arms makin sure he was faster it was almost like his blades were leaving an after image a little, if he was facing another genin this might work but. There was no doubt in Bukis mind I'm gonna be the greatest swords man
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:07 am

Seiko smiled heartily at the kid's ambition. And Seiko knew one thing, the only way to get better was to face someone of greater skill than yourself. Seiko began dodging fluidly around his opponents attacks, while attacking incredibly fast with slashes. To even a chuunin, his movements would be a blur. However, he dulled his blades with chakra, so the worst they would do was cut the genin's clothing. Seiko continued doing this, moving even faster, and cutting more. The genin's shirt was probably to shreds. oh well, Seiko would pay for it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:27 am

Buki was amazed that non of his attacks were getting thorugh this man was the strongest person he had ever fough, his speed was way to much cuts suddenly appeard on Bukis t-shirt What the he saw something it was faint. His t-shirt was getting more and more sliced up but it was a small price for Buki was begining to see Seikos blade a little, his brain was starting to adjust to the speed I'm beginging to see it he almost blocked on of his slashes.

He hopped back wards I know what to do he threw both the tanto and bone sword in the air so they spun around after doing this he made hand signs Doro Gaeshi he struck the ground with his hands and a large wall of earth came up. The bone sword and tanto came back down and Buki grabed both Now he jumped onto then threw his tanto at Seiko, then jumped down and went to slash with his bone sword
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:31 am

Seiko smiled. The kids adjusting. Although Seiko could, he refrained from speeding up to his regular level, that wouldn't be fair. Suddenly, The kid jumped back and a wall of earth appeared. The genin jumped on it, and threw the tanto at seiko. Seiko spun in place, catching the tanto as it flew, and completed his spin. He blocked the bone sword with his own tanto, and placed the tip of the genin's tanto against the genin's throat.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:50 am

He saw Seiko spin round what he didn't see was he grabed his tanto, it didn't surpized that his attakc was blocked he stoped becasue there was a tanto at his neck Know what can I do on impulse he shifted backwards then slashed Whoa what happend. He didn't know why he did that, it was like something deep down told him what to do, his movents were diffrent it wasn't random it was a quick dodged then attack it seemed this spar was startingt awaken Bukis real strength
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:27 am

Seiko blocked the slash easily, and took a forward step, slashing at the genin with his tanto. The genin was learning a little. After his slash, Seiko jumped in the air, and brought an axe kick plummeting to the earth where the genin stood.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:36 am

Buki blocked the tanto with his bone sword This isn't so hard I'm gettin used to his..wait where did he a shadow coverd Buki as he looked up and saw Seiko's foot going at his face and hit his headband Well this is going to hurt. He smacked down wards and his head hit the ground Ooooww he sat up That hurt he stood up but it felt like something was missing...his head band it was knocked off it seemed to take most of the damge Woah he picked up his head band and put it back on This guy is he saw two Seiko's That can't be good he charged at him and started to slash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Absence of the Sacred -O-   In the Absence of the Sacred -O- Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Absence of the Sacred -O-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next