Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings, salutations, and other assorted synonyms!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassus
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Greetings, salutations, and other assorted synonyms! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, salutations, and other assorted synonyms!   Greetings, salutations, and other assorted synonyms! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Hey-- just arrived, I've been scanning through everything and it looks like this will be a lot of fun! I started work on a character sheet and came up with a few questions, so since this is my thread... Wink

1. From the general rules:
Quote :
6. - Do not try to rip off Cannon techniques that happen to be closed. Meaning, don't post up a technique called "Chisangen" and expect it to be approved.
Where is this "closed technique" list? Or did I misread that?

2. From the "Available Ranks":
Quote :
((Konoha is now only excepting Academy Students for now, For we want Suna to fill up))
Quote :
Genin - Open
I'm a good bit more familiar with Konoha than with the other villages (everyone probably is). Is making a Konoha Genin allowed right now or not?

3. If you're posting... What's the one thing you wish you knew when you first came to this site? I'm assuming you know it now, of course. Very Happy

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and other assorted synonyms!   Greetings, salutations, and other assorted synonyms! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:19 am

1. I'm sorry, we don't have a list completely compiled yet, but the following are banned:

# Muon Satsujin no Jutsu (Silent Homicide Technique)
# Rasengan
# Chidori
# Tajuu Kage Bunshin (Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu)
# Souzou Saisei (Creation Rebirth)
# Rasen Shuriken (Spiral Shuriken)
# Fushi Tensei (Living Corpse Reincarnation)
# Edo Tensei -(Resurrection to the Impure World)
Back to top Go down
Cassus
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and other assorted synonyms!   Greetings, salutations, and other assorted synonyms! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:06 am

Thanks! I was worried that Kyuushuu would be on there. I can't imagine a Genin with any of those techniques, regardless of canon.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and other assorted synonyms!   Greetings, salutations, and other assorted synonyms! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:19 am

I forgot to answer your other questions XDDD sorry..

2. Genin is open, that's an old thing that we always forget to change when we update Razz

3. I wish I knew that rank did not Equal quality of RPer
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and other assorted synonyms!   Greetings, salutations, and other assorted synonyms! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Pat seemed to answer your questions nicely.

Welcome to the site Razz

Have fun and stay active.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and other assorted synonyms!   Greetings, salutations, and other assorted synonyms! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:29 pm

Hey welcome have fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and other assorted synonyms!   Greetings, salutations, and other assorted synonyms! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings, salutations, and other assorted synonyms!
Page 1 of 1