Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello from skye

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skye
Academy Student
Academy Student
skye

hello from skye Empty
PostSubject: hello from skye   hello from skye EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:13 am

Lets see...first off I am skye. I have been role playing IM for several years, but recently have decided to improve myself and move on to forum rp. I have been looking around for a while for a rp site that will accept someone like me...

I am not...the best writter. This is a big reason for coming over to forum rping. I hope you can understand and help me learn to improve myself in this way.

I tend to play a weaker...more supporting role character. I do not like playing the super powerful...(or wanna be)...character....that is untill i earn the right to do so. I like to slowly improve my character over time. It makes it feel more like rp and not like a pvp game that way.

Last...well...I am a lesbian. A few site have a problem with one of there members openly admitting their sexuality...but I am proud of it. It does not have much to do with rp...but I do think that female members of the site have a right to know.

Thats me I guess.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

hello from skye Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from skye   hello from skye EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:52 am

Hey welcome to Ultimate Shinobi, Im Todd an admin member here nice to meet you! If you have any questions or problems understanding anything do not hesitate to ask. I'm sure you will have a pleasant time here and openly admitting your sexuality here is fine haha we are all equals (expect admins we are superior Razz)

First of all read through the rules and then look in the character section to make a chacter of your choice. Make sure to copy and paste the template and start from there, also look at the open ranks and see what is avaliable.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

hello from skye Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from skye   hello from skye EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:35 pm

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi Skye,

I'm glad to have you on board, hopefully you stick around long enough to learn writing better ^_^

Have Fun and Do Stay Active.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

hello from skye Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from skye   hello from skye EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:07 pm

well like todd said we are all equals except for admins, and also, like Adam said, have fun and be active Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello from skye Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from skye   hello from skye Empty

Back to top Go down

hello from skye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: