Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which would you rather rp?

Go down 
+7
commando
Kenshiki Naito
~Deadwood Zen~
Pendo
Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥
Adam
Chouga Akimichi
11 posters

Which site would you rather join? Thats not Naruto based.
Old School Mobster RPG
Which would you rather rp? Vote_lcap41%Which would you rather rp? Vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
Wild West RPG
Which would you rather rp? Vote_lcap24%Which would you rather rp? Vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Alternate Modern War RPG
Which would you rather rp? Vote_lcap35%Which would you rather rp? Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Chouga Akimichi
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Chouga Akimichi

Which would you rather rp? Empty
PostSubject: Which would you rather rp?   Which would you rather rp? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:41 am

I have a way to make guns not OP so base it off of that XD
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather rp?   Which would you rather rp? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:05 am

I guess Mobsters would be interesting, doing hits for the godfather to earn money and rep.
Back to top Go down
Chouga Akimichi
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Chouga Akimichi

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather rp?   Which would you rather rp? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:11 am

come on people, vote please XD
Back to top Go down
Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

Fυηηγ βυηηγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather rp?   Which would you rather rp? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:13 am

i dont know wht any of those things are un ._.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather rp?   Which would you rather rp? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:24 am

W00T FOR MODERN WARFARE!!!
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather rp?   Which would you rather rp? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:31 am

MOBSTERS!!!
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather rp?   Which would you rather rp? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:42 am

YOU CAN'T FIRE NUKES AT PEOPLES SHITTY ASSED COUNTRIES IN MOBSTERS!!

NUKES!
NUKES!
NUKES!
NUKES!

lol, if we do Modern Warfare I call USA!!
Back to top Go down
Chouga Akimichi
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Chouga Akimichi

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather rp?   Which would you rather rp? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:53 am

In actuality my modern war rpg is already made, I just need good staff, but I might instead make a mobster one or a wild west one.

Essentially Wild West would require the least amount of members, Mobsters is in the middle, and modern war requires a lot of members.

Heres my way to limit the guns OP'ness, tell me what you think, also note this is for my modern war one, it would be easier with Wild West or Mobsters:

Quote :
This RPG has a very very unique system of fighting. We all know that guns tend to be a little OP but hey this is a moder combat game and I have created a system to use the guns OP for fun and a bit of luck to take place. Essentially dice rolls are a HUGE part of the game. Dice will be rolled and only staff will know the odds of attacks hitting in certain situations and at certain distances. Honestly it might be a little complicated but it will be well worth it!

Essentially the basic to real life applies, when under fire take cover, pick your shots, and do the best you can.

Injuries and deaths will be based on the number of time a player is hit in the firefight. These numbers are unrealistic to cope with Body Armor as well as trying to be reasonable to each person so they are not cosntantly making new apps.

10 Hits = Minor injury (Flesh wound)
20 Hits = Major Non-Death Wound (Bullets hitting bones or joints)
30 Hits = Potential Death Wound (Death in 5 posts unless being sought to by medic)
35 Hits = Instant Death Wound (Headshot, Heart, Jugular)

==========
Sniper Rules: Only 2 Snipers are allowed on each side per battle, because of there effectivness once a sniper is in a spot and looks through his scope he can no longer move from that spot. Also each sniper is only allowed to take a maximum of 2 shots at a single opponent.

1 Hit = Major Non-Death Wound (Bullets hitting bones or joints)
2 Hits = Potential Death Wound (Death in 5 posts unless being sought to by medic
3 Hits = Instant Death Wound (Headshot, Heart, Jugular)

==========

Stats:

Stats help your chances at hitting and killing an opponent as well as protection from being hit and killed.

Marksmanship: Marksman ship is gained through hits. Every 50 hits a player gets they are awarded .25 Skill in this area. .25 means that for every hit you get you would add .25 to it. After 100 hits you get .5 and so on so forth.

Awareness: Battlefield awareness is crucial and can save your life. This skill comes from successfully training in the training areas by running drills or even in the simulation death match zone. T he number of points awarded in this area will be determined by how well you used the enviroment around you to help defend yourself. Essentially its how well you describe the area around you and rp in general.

==========

Medics:

Medics dont get any of the bonuses above but on the other hand are crucial and can save the lives of other teammates on the field. A medics awareness is his best defense, Medics are trained to get to injured men and move them out of harms way to try and keep them alive. How long it takes a medic to heal someone is dependant on posts.

Minor Wounds = 1 Post
Major Non-Lethal Wounds = 3 Posts
Potentially Lethal Wounds = 5 Posts
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki Naito
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Kenshiki Naito

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather rp?   Which would you rather rp? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:07 am

Mod war.
mob sounds like hit man and I'm not really into the wild west when I could nuke someone
Back to top Go down
commando
Academy Student
Academy Student
commando

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather rp?   Which would you rather rp? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:46 am

Pendo wrote:
W00T FOR MODERN WARFARE!!!

agree
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather rp?   Which would you rather rp? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:31 am

cant decide beetween mobster or modern warfare

i can imagine mobster because its more gun but modern warfare just can send a missle to kill everyone and the end.

i gotta go for mobster.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
DarkChaosPriestess

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather rp?   Which would you rather rp? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:42 am

Baki wrote:
cant decide beetween mobster or modern warfare

i can imagine mobster because its more gun but modern warfare just can send a missle to kill everyone and the end.

i gotta go for mobster.

For that reason... choose either Mobster or Wild West.~
Back to top Go down
Chouga Akimichi
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Chouga Akimichi

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather rp?   Which would you rather rp? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:04 am

Mobster is currently under construction.

Pat and I are Co Owning it, the name is "Chicago Underground"

Look for us in the advertisements when we are done.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather rp?   Which would you rather rp? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:21 pm

i cant imagina a wild west RP i would ifnd that boring

can you imagine someone loking up on google "anime cowboy" it would be wierd
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather rp?   Which would you rather rp? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:10 pm

I lik ethe system. Then again, im a D&D freak so using dice for combat is easy XD
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather rp?   Which would you rather rp? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:06 am

I never got how the dice on forumotion work >.>
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather rp?   Which would you rather rp? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:00 am

ehhh none for me sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which would you rather rp?   Which would you rather rp? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which would you rather rp?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG :: Social Areas :: Spam-
Jump to: