Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Face

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: A New Face   A New Face EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Amari was sitting silently infront of the lake within Konoha's park. It was a place famous for gossiping and spreading the news around the village. However, Amari took more pleasure in being alone, spending the time feeding the ducks and such. He wasn't very sociable, and he didn't like human contact. One decended from the Kazekage wouldn't feel very secure in Konoha, he always thought. But he did sometimes blame it on himself that he didn't fit in. Amari simply sat on the uncomfourtable wooden chair, throwing bread crumbs out to the ducks swimming through the lake. He felt strange, being seen as a girl to everyone in Konoha was strange for him. But it was a requirement for him to lie low, everyone had to be decieved. And they were, his bunny ears and tail weren't exactly very good to signal that he was a boy. All things leading to the climax that he would be known as a girl for the rest of his life. Not that he had a long life ahead anyway, thirty years was his life expectancy and he knew there wasn't a way to change it. But now he saw someone walking toward him, would they simply walk past too or stop to talk. He didn't care, not much he could tell them either way.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:00 pm

Buki was running from what you ask cats why...he has no idea he stood on something then these cats started to attack him so he ran OH GOD THERE LIKE MINI TIGERS he jumped onto a rooftop and lost the cats then walked away Act natural like I'm not running from cats he had a bone sword on his back it was held there by some rope since he didn't find anything else to use. He walked by a girl then stopped for a moment his brain started to work he had a huge head ache for 1.01 seconds Thats a girl right..but... he walked back words like he was rewinding and looked at the girl and blinked.

Umm are you a girl he went poke the persons chest to check Theres nothing there he was even more confused now Uh hi I'm Buki he poked his ears and taiil. Cool are these real he looked curiosly at the guy who looked like a girl and fried his brian from just looking at him
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Amari began to blush as this strange boy touched his ears and tail. "Please do not do that!" Amari shouted, kicking off the ground and rolling backwards from the chair. He stopped suddenly as his back struck a tree. A tired and confused face rolling down as his hair settled onto his shoulders. Amari began pushing himself up from the tree, until he would finally be standing. His claws emerging from his finger tips to get a better grip. "Don't touch the ears, or especially the tail, that's very awkward for me." Amari pulled his shirt down to cover the tail, as well as pushing his ears back to rest on his shoulders. "And... Yeah, yeah I'm a girl. Why did you touch my tail like that?" Amari was very confused as to this child, simply reaching out like that and touching him. He wasn't used to people acting like that, it was hard to understand for him. His father also didn't like being touched, he had taken on most of the same habits from his father. Amari felt violated, he was the son of a Kazekage, he shouldn't be in Konoha pretending to be a girl and getting touched by random people of the public. So he raised his right hand, with the claws exposed. "Maybe I should get you back for it, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Buki spaced out not listening or noticing the guy girl...or was this person a guy in Buki's head Wait but I didn't feel anything don't girls have for some reason he started to make hand sings Transformation jutsu he turned into a girl version of him self Yeah girls do have these. He turned back to normal and looked at the guy and pointed Your a guy you don't have he forgot what girls had Thoes things ummm he noticed the claws Oh you want to fight he grabbed the hilt of his bone sword and took it off his back slicing the rope Oh geez I just found that. He shuruged then looked at the guy who was pretending to be a girl, how Buki came to this conclusion only kyubbi knows he charged at him and quickly slashed at his claw
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:44 pm

"Tch! Just because I'm flat chested doesn't mean I'm a guy you bastard!" Amari was blushing brightly as he threw himself forward at the boy with his claws out and ready to be used. His hair and rabbit ears were flailing in the wind behind his head, as he ran with great speed toward the boy. While he ran, Amari kicked off his shoes, sending them to the side onto a patch of grass. His claws then emerging from his toes as well, He ended the run with a jumping spin kick, aimed at the boy's chest. The aim being to cut the boy's chest, rather then kick him. Amari was furious at the boy's comments, he did well pretending to be a girl. Rather thinking of himself as a girl more then a boy nowdays. Amari was used to making come-backs at insults aimed toward his sex. But he hadn't met someone so keen to annoy him before this boy, it provided a strange anger within his soul which wanted to harm the boy.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Buki saw the boy/girl kick his/her shoe away and another claw came at him at a great speed moved back enough so the claw didn't cut him too back a little blood dripped out his jacket he was scrached I change my mind only a girl can be this crazy he quickly went into his jacket pocket and brough out a unseathed tanto he held it in his left hand You seem strong so I'll have to really push my slef. He hopped back four feet away Bunnys have claws but how can such cute little things have them...unless he shouted Your not a bunny your a cat he charged at her again and started to swiped with his tanto and bone sword randomly and with great speed, he didn't know it but this was a great combonation the enemy probably couldn't tell where the next slash would come from
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:51 pm

Amari pulled his foot down, striking the ground to gain his balance. As the boy whom he was fighting suddenly pulled out another blade and began attempting to cut him. Amari twisted his body around to avoid the strikes, his agile skills allowing him better manouverability as he did so. Although not perfected, as the normal blade shaved the left side of his face and created a gash on his cheek. Amari felt and tasted the blood in his mouth, instantly flipping back away from the boy to check the wound. Amari held his left hand over the cut as a face of hatred began to come over his face. "You cut me, you actually cut my face!" Amari shouted at the boy, his anger growing as he thought of the scar that would remain. He now decided to stop playing, this brought him to the last straw. Such an annoying boy this was, first insulting him and then causing him harm. Amari began a string of handsigns, turning around to run as he did. He would dash behind the tree and out of sight before finishing them. At which point he would vanish beneath the ground, moving beneath the boy with hopes of trapping him in the ground. Amari was such a small child, the chances of noticing his movement beneath the ground were drastically lowered due to his agile figure and ability to squeeze his body into a smaller stature.

Name: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Earth
Description: Doton • Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

Name: Organ Displacement
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Element: None
Description: This Jutsu is activated with no handsigns, simply by pulling in their own body or moving their inside organs and bones into a different position. The members of Michi Nezumi can turn their bodies around in a full 360 degree circle, or bend backwards and walk with their head in front of their pelvis. This agile movement is accustom to their clan and practiced throughout their daily life in pretty much everything they do. It does not require chakra, rather mastering their own insides and becoming used to the movement.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:29 pm

Buki blinkd Umm this is a fight arn't you supposed to get hurt he didn't understand the consept of people getting angry at wounds Buki maybe stupid but he knows getting angry at wounds is stupid in a fight, he saw him making hand signs then ran away Umm he had a puzzled look on his face then the ground benith him started to shake a little Umm. He was being dragged down AAAAAAAHHHHHH MOLE PEOPLE on impulse he slambed his elbows down and stopped half way Phew...wait AHHH he started to swing his arms around like mad I'M GONNA BE EATEN he accidently let go of his tanto which impaled the tree Oh yeah he let go of the bone sword and made hand signs Earth Style: Doro Gaeshi he slambed his hand onto the ground then a earth wall flipped up infront of him Ummm how does this help me he headbutted the earth wall out of stupidty and then it fell over smacking into the ground it seemed it was weak because he was panicking when he used to the jutsu. The earth wall crashed into the ground cracking it up Oowww after his head was back to normal he tryed to get out Come on, come on.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Amari proceeded to emerge from the ground behind the boy. He turned around to see the back of his head, while the rest of him was flailing around and beating himself up. Amari placed his hand onto the wound which had recently stopped bleeding. It had began closing, but had dirt within the skin. It would cause an infection if not seen to quickly enough. So he turned away from the boy, leaving him half burried in the pressured earth. It would take him a while to get out after all, so Amari didn't have to look back as he walked. The son of the Kazekage, yet he couldn't even claim bragging rights. A shame really, he wanted to torment the boy in his current situation. However the onlookers watching him make a fool of himself was enough for Amari to take pleasure from. Meanwhile, finding his way to the closest medical station and having surgery on his face. If it left a scar, Amari would become very distressed and vengeful. So he attempted to keep thoughts of the result out of his head, the boy was in a vulnerable position, so much so that Amari could have taken any advantage over him. But, going back and murdering the boy would just make his situation worse. He couldn't act like that, it was below him. Amari didn't remember the boy's name, he also didn't believe he told the boy his name. A fight with no names mentioned, he had not been involved with something as pre-historic as that before.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:18 pm

Buki broke free out of the ground I am free from the the mole people....wait a minute his brain started to work vigualise mini Bukis running around a office working there asses off Mole people didn't half burry me that guy...girl...guy...girl....bunny....cat...thing did. He stood there for a moment looking really dumb ..umm he walked over to his tanto and put it back into his jacket pocket seathing it, he took off his jacket and wrapped the bone sword around it then he swung it around his back, the arms were tied together to keep it on his back. He got an odd chill down his spine he looked left then right What was that like some one wants to kill me or something he shrugged his shoulder then walked off, he saw cat they looked familer his eyes widend Oh son of a b he started to run in the oppiste direction.

>>>>:????
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:43 pm

Another Hyuuga was walking by. With his hand in his pockets and his face partly hidden. Zatheria Hyuuga was hearing screaming about mole people. Zatheria sighed and walked towards the noise. He walked slowly in no rush to get there. He felt his demon wind shurikens against his back, His sword, the Hyuchi, was on his waist. He came up to the two poeple that were fighting. ONe was a male, a little younger then Zatheria. THe other looked female. But Zatheria stopped him. He jumped out in front of female. "What is going on here." Zatheria said in a very pissed voice. It was Genin like this who could think that they would become a Jounin one day. But life is harsh, Genin have no idea of killing. Few even know death. But do they know how to kill, have the heart to kill. Zatheria had become very closed off from the world, since he killed his father. It was true, He killed an A-ranked Jounin from the Hyuuga clan, for getting mad, now two Genin, who both seem un capable of understanding death, are trying to act like their fight means anything. "Answer me." He commanded.

Last edited by Zatheria Hyuuga on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:11 pm

~ You will see my character as a female, not a male, fix it Zatheria. I am really sick of people trying to do as you just did.

Females and males have the same chakra circulatory system, and everyone is different in their sizes so it takes many proportions. Nobody of Genin rank is going to be able to read into my character enough to find that she is really a he.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:13 am

Fix it, but dude you need to chill. All ninja have unique chakra.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:11 pm

(OOC~ Thankyou Zatheria, sorry I've been having a hard time with people doing that and its got me on edge. Anyway, Buki says he has left the topic and it will only be you and me in this topic from here on.)

Amari began to frown as he looked upon this new arrival. Attempting to order him around in a public park of all places, let alone who Amari was. Even though it irritated him to have someone order him when they were below him, he still couldn't admit to his identity. Amari simply lost his frown and took on a face of someone who could care less. "If you have a problem with this friendly fight, then you'd better use what you have to solve your point? If you really have a point, seeing as a Genin will never order me to do anything." Amari sighed and shrugged, a smile coming across his mouth as he did. He didn't really care about fighting in a public place, or why he fought. A fight was a fight and every fight worked towards a bigger purpose of building your strength. Amari still hated recieving cuts, although he didn't mind fighting on a friendly basis, it gave him a chance to relax while excersising. "You seem older then me, in a strange way." Looking into the boy's eyes, Amari saw experience. This was a person who had once before killed someone, that look could never wipe itself from someone's face, and Amari saw that face every day on his father. Up until his father died, he bore the sins of destroying entire populations of civilians and ninja alike with his explosives. Amari felt an inner pity for the boy, a sadness which could not be explained. However he stuck to the story at hand, a Genin was ordering him to do something which he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:28 am

"In a strange way?" Zatheria said to him raising one eyebrow. "Listen either I am or not older then you. Age is a number. Nothing else. That goes for a rank also. Tell me, you have been around death, that is very easy to see. But have you killed anyone. For example your father?" Zatheria didn't give the Genin a chance to answer" Or see your mother slain in front of you, because you were 5 and couldn'[t defend your self? I don't think you have any idea what that is like." Zatheria turned his back, he took a few steps away from the Genin "Then when you are alone, a random Sand ninja takes you in as his succesor, teaches all sorts of justus. But later he betrays his village. Every friend I've ever had, anyone I have cared about had died or turned into a different person. You have no idea what my life is like." He turned back around at the Genin. "I have faced challenges like this every day, Once even I almost died fighting another genin Uchiha, Zeke was his name." Zatheria pointed to his sword that laid upon his waist. "This is all I have to remember my family. Tell me, is Death your shadow?"
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Amari was silent for a moment, this boy was packing some serious ammo when he came. But he knew what he had to say, and maybe it would help this boy understand how to live with it. With a low voice, a soft and caring tone, Amari began to speak. "You appear to have suffered during your time, and no I haven't had those experiences. But my father did die infront of me saving my life. My mother died during my birth and my father was one who had slaughtered entire villages of ninja and civilians alike." Amari took a moment to breath, he had to place words carefully so he wouldn't give away his identity. Whether or not this boy knew about the stories would not matter, but rather if this boy could be trusted not to speak of it again. Amari had to finish his sentence, so before the boy could speak he would continue the discussion. "I bear the sins he made and the same curse up until this very day, I have never had a proper night of sleep or gone out without being paranoid. The chances of me being killed at any moment are either ninety per-cent or higher. But you have to stop being so straight forward, a joke, happiness, family, they are all very important. No matter what you think you have done to warrant yourself into solitude, life is the most important thing we have." Amari then began to wait, there were chances this boy would reply aggrivated, and chances he would reply with an understanding. But Amari wasn't used to giving uplifting talks, he was used to attacking first and questioning later, he had to try his best.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:19 am

Zatheria gave a long hard star at the boy. "So, thats it? never killed anyone." He said. "You/re father would be the type of person I would like to talk to." Zatheria continued to talk ,"You say your father died protecting you, but he had slain many innocent people. So his death wasn't one for sorrow but for joy. In other words I'm glad he's dead." He took a breath to continue talking. "And I don't have to do anything, child. My life has been worse, you have no idea, you have had a sneak-peak of my life. You're father died to protect you, my mother died fighting an S ranked ninja from the bloody-sand village!" Zatheria's face turned red. "I killed my father without a moments notice, and I wouldn't think twice about killing you or any other person in this gos-forsaken village!" Zatheria panted a little. His face went from red to crimson. He felt a pulse in his head. He stared cold anf hard at the Genin, "So what do you have to say to that"
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:29 am

Amari sighed in disrespect of the child, "How could one be so self absorbed..." Amari said to himself within the sigh, the Genin boy possibly hearing. Amari immediatly looked away from the boy, turning his back on him. A simple sentence prepared for these situations, he readied his polite but non-caring voice. "You have to stop looking at your life as if it is something so unbearable, there are plenty of people who have suffered worse. Plenty of people my father has caused grief, and maybe it is a good thing he's dead now, but you have no right." Amari said simply, a look of disgust going over his shoulder at the boy as he began walking away, his back turned as his eyes drifted to the path infront. Amari had suffered enough guilt tripping for the day, someone who was so self obsessed needed a hobby, or an activity set to play with. He couldn't be bothered responding further, or explaining why the boy had no right to say what he did, most likely the boy wasn't even capable of understanding Amari's logical reasoning. However it was too late to turn around and explain, the boy would probably be chasing after him in an attempt to kill him by now. What a funny turn of events that would bring around, Amari being targetted for assassination, let the boy try.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:10 am

His blade was pulsing to be used. He wanted to slay the young genin then and there. But he couldn't. ONe death, he could get away with, but two and every ninja in the Leaf would hunt him down. If what the other genin had said was true then she would be killed soon. 'Self-absorbed. This genin has never token anyones life before. I hope I'm there to see her break down in tears, as her enemy dies from a mistake. But maybe she does know a little bit about death. Every knows it, but how many embrace it. That is the question.' Zatheria's long-sleeved gray shirt was too big on him. It covered from his mouth down to his waist. The arms were very wide. Almost impossible to see his hands. Zatheria ran and jumped over the Genin. He landed face to face with the genin. "Here is what I'm saying. You will be killed before you are 17 or you will kill someone before then. When you do then you will see it. Something that can't be described." Zatheria turned and lifted his arms at the sun. "Something that will mature you and change you. When you see it, then look for an old women in the alleys of the leaf." He lowered his arms and they made a whipping sound. His head turned to the side, so that the Genin could see half of Zatheria's face. "When you seek that person. You will be ready." He said. He dashed off with great speed for a genin. Leaving the other Genin behind. 'And when that time comes.' he thought in his head. 'I'll kill you.'
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:54 pm

End of topic~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Face   A New Face Empty