Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opening a new village?

Go down 
+14
Ulkira
Shigeki Kazura
Adam
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Chris Kees
Hwoarang
Pendo
Ichi-Kun
~Deadwood Zen~
Robin
Max
L
Roxas Raikou
WTFlash
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Opening a new village? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Kiri was opened on ingoo.... I wanna follow a different path for a little bit, this is why I think Raikage and Kumo is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:41 pm

I say open Iwa, and also open a small village, like hot springs, snow, grass, rain or sound.

But, Kumo is good too, it's just Kumo doesn''t seem all that evil towards konoha after the incidance with the Hyuuga clan. However, Iwa and Konoha are enemies as far as I know, and never signed any treaties with konoha.

As for a smaller village, the Sound would be the best evil one, while the most peaceful one would be the hot springs village. But, it's not my choice, just my suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:46 pm

You know Hidan was the leader of the Hot Springs village for a while?

If i open another village, I'll repeat myself guys. IT WILL ONLY BE ONE VILLAGE so stop saying two villages please.
Back to top Go down
The Boogeyman
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
The Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:49 pm

LET ME RE-PHRASE ADAM, I SAID MY SUGGESTIONS!
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:02 pm

Well Suna does need a couple of more members guys... Also I agree with Adam...Kumo is my favorite village after all Wink
Back to top Go down
Vallen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Vallen

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:30 pm

If i can..let me be the Raikage...I can put Shin up and flesh out his life and so on..Hes the best choice..This is mind you..when/If you open Kumo.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:00 pm

I agree with opening Kumo first. Thats be interesting for a plot.

And Adam, i know youve said you were opening only one village, but this is only a suggestion. AFter you open Kumo, you should do one of the smaller vilalges, that only needs like 10-15 members to operate efficiently. The Sound village is really small, and the Rain village is too, so they would only need a few members to be considered active. And they may not be appealing to new members, but some of the US veterans may want a change of scenery and play for a lesser village...
Back to top Go down
Gabriale Kyru
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Gabriale Kyru

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:22 pm

No other villages are being opened any time soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Vallen, you disobeyed me to use the correct code for your Jutsu. Let alone run a village, I wouldn't agree to you becomming a Raikage. But seeing as this doesn't look like its going anywhere anyway, I will just leave it there.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:29 pm

If I opened a smaller village after Kumo, I'd keep my promise from long ago and open Grass Country for Anbu San Razz

<3
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:29 pm

...No village will be open soon-ish.

So leave it be.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:54 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening a new village?   Opening a new village? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening a new village?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2