Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

training six new jutsu (private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaara of the sea
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

training six new jutsu (private) Empty
PostSubject: training six new jutsu (private)   training six new jutsu (private) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:55 am

Ichigo woke up verry early that mourning.He got ready and threw on his chain mail shirt and cargo shorts.He then threw on his cloak and staff and ran out the door.He was running for the traing area.It was a hot but dry day like always in sunagakure.But in his eyes it was the perfect day to train all of his new jutsu most of wich were defensive.He loved traing and wanted nothing more than to become stronger and in his eyes the only way to do that was attain as many jutsu as he could.He thought about this the whole time until he walked into a Dark cavern where his training was to be held.

Ichigo then strolled into the training area.He had his father come set up a training course for him earlier that mourning and there were going to be alot of kunai and arrows flying at him tody but he also had a couple new offensive ones that he planned on destroying a couple dummies with today.

He took off his cloak and staff and rested them on the ground.He then steped forward into a large cirlcle his father had draw out for him and told him wehen he was ready to start to step into it and throw a kunai at the target ahead.He saw the target and lunged a kunai right into the bullseye thus begining the training.To ichigos surprise two people from his clan stepped out."this is so awsome" he thought that meant he would be able to put his new jutsus to the real test.

The two men were dressed in armore and were weilding kunai and arrows just as ichigo expected the dummies would have had.They were masked so that he would not be able to distinguish who they were.But he knew they were from his clan because of the symbol they work on the mask.

The two started by drawing kunai and tossing them at Ichigo."to easy!"he exclaimed "rock curtain"he yelled as he made hand signs drawing a rock sheet up from the ground and blocking the kunai."you guys think this will be that simple give me something harder and why dont you have a taste of difficulty while your at it"he said mocking the men as he prepared his next jutsu.

"iron mist jutsu"he said as he made more hand signs a cloud of iron particals rose into the air.Ichigo then condenced them to hide himself from the men."where did he go"they said in a fit of confusion."my father didnt tell you i was working on this kind of stuff today did he you fools" ichigo said taunting the men.

Ichigo then started his next new jutsu."time to go on the offensive" he said as he started more hand signs creating a puddle of murcury and drawing kunai from his back pocket.He then dipped them in the murcury and hardened the murcury to the tips.He then started running and clearing the mist as he ran."murcury tiped kunai dance"He shouted as he lunged at the men landing with kunai to there throats.

"you guys are lucky your not really enemys of you would be dead right no"he laughed as he dropped the kunai and proformed his next jutsu istantly."Great flash technique"he whispered so not to give the surprise away.The men were blinded as a bright flash of light lit the dark traing area.When they regaind thier sight they looked up and saw ichigo right where he was before he attacked with the kunai.

"You call your selves ninja"he said with a smirk."hmph, then give me better than what you have"waving his hand to say bring it on.He then started his next jutsu to get ready for the barrage of kunai he knew that would envoke."steel skin"he said creating a thin layer of metal around himself.Right at that moment the men unleashed a furry of kunai at ichigo.It must of been atleast twenty kunai.All of which hit him but bounced of of him like rain off of a tin roof.Except a couple did manage to dent the steel seeing how he wasnt yet advanced enough to make a thicker skin.

He wanted to test just how much more this skin could take."come on guys is that all you have i could fight you in my sleep with my hands tied behind my back."he shouted at them angrily.They then launch another ten kunai at ichigo.A couple actualy cut through the steel and grazed ichigos real skin cutting him slightly.The steel then started to fade away back into the ground.A little bit bruised and scraped but nothing bad Ichigo stood strait up and stared both the men down.

He then wanted to test his rock curtain one last time.He requested that the men used arrowns for this turn.So they both pulled there bows out and aimed at Ichigo.After all no matter what he was still going to be thier leader one day and knew that the more powerful he became the better so they would do what it took to do this no matter how rude he was beeing.

they each drew out two arrows and readied them to fire.Ichigo stood there and store down the arrows as they were released.Verry quickly he made the hand signs and rose up a stone wall infront of him.barley bringing it up in time to knock them down.Ichigo then realized that he wanted to end this training.

"thats it ive grown sick of you two"he said starting his last jutsu on his planned list."Flint sparks technique"he said as flint rose into the air igniting into a huge puff of sparks.A few sparks hit the men causing slight burns on them."ouch,ouch"they said as they wiped at the sparks landing on them.When they looked back up they noticed they had lost sight of Ichigo once again.He had managed to sneek behind the two of them.He tapped them on the shoulder just to add insult to injury.He then took thier heads and smashed them together knocking them out.

"next time ill have to remember to tell father to send real ninja when i train"he said with an attitude mocking the men once more.He walked out of the cirlcle and put his cloak back on and picked up his staff.Walking up to the two men poking them with it as they made low groaning noises.Then he strapped his staff to his back and with a grin"ill send med ninja to clean you two up in a bit sit tight.Well i suppose you realy have no choice sweet dreams men"he said as he disappeared back into the village.

(1154 word)

Last edited by Gaara of the sea on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : didnt mean to send it yet)
Back to top Go down

training six new jutsu (private)
Page 1 of 1