Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New jutsus:

Go down 
+2
L
Yondaime
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

New jutsus: Empty
PostSubject: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:38 am

Name: Itami Isou (pain transfer)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: none
Description: The user will form a bubble in his hands which will start to grow, until it becomes the size of a basketball ball, then Rukasu will introduce it in himself and all the pain and exhaustion that he has will be into that bubble...After it the Rukasu can send it to the enemy and if it hits the opponent will get the exhaustion and pain of Rukasu..Although rukasu can simply seal it in a scroll or any object he founds...Due to be forbidden it can only be done 1 per topic although it costs like an A-rank jutsu.
Link: (taken from a topic)
Spoiler:

Name: Kaihou Fuuin (Seal release)
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Description: Rukasu will start to draw a circle around the object which has the seal he wants to remove, then he continues to draw the seals which will take some time so it isnt used on combat...After that time (depends on the rank of the seal and in the condition and rank of user which in this case is Rukasu) rukasu will make some seals and put his palm on it with some blood on it, like the kuchyose no jutsu...After it the letters will start to move and the seal will start to break, although it takes time until it encrypts all seals and letters that are there, so even if its a original seal that it is, it doesnt matter...If its a seal that Rukasu already knows it will take less time than the new ones...If its a new one some time it will take and this technique each time its used on a new one, it will start to learn it slowly and it might take some time, although it starts to encrypt every seal letter, piece by piece, until it finds a way to unseal that fuuinjutsu technique that Rukasu is using on. One of the downfalls of this technique is that this technique is unable to unseal a fuuinjutsu technique that is of a kekkai genkai neither if its an S-rank one...
Link: (taken from a topic)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rukasu on Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:07 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:29 am

bump
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:31 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:03 pm

Training all done, bump!
Back to top Go down
Gabriale Kyru
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Gabriale Kyru

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:50 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:53 am

Ruka. Fuuinjutsu have specific unsealing methods, many times only the one who created it can remove it, and such is stated so in the jutsu description, many times. please add something about not being able to unseal these types of fuuin.

The second one is alright.
Back to top Go down
Gabriale Kyru
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Gabriale Kyru

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:55 am

I didnt bother checking them since they were all ready approved by L.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:42 am

Pat wrote:
Ruka. Fuuinjutsu have specific unsealing methods, many times only the one who created it can remove it, and such is stated so in the jutsu description, many times. please add something about not being able to unseal these types of fuuin.

The second one is alright.

The first one is about the pain release what im i suppose to edit??
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:21 am

Darnit. I mixed them up XD

The first one is alright, the second one is the one I had problems with.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:55 pm

Pat wrote:

Thats why this one is different from one that already exists in -Naruto World...That's why i made this one since i am a fuuinjutsu master, it can learn through time although i cant release a seal that i havent seen, but that technique will take some time to learn it how to take it off...I dont see whats the problem..
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:14 am

So in order to release a technique, you have to learn it first?
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:59 am

Yeah, the technique will take sometime to learn new ones...(maybe some hours or some days, depending on the rank of the seal)
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:49 am

I still don't like this. Basically, you can't unseal some fuuinjutsu techniques, period. not to mention, most have very specific unsealing methods. It's Op for your character to have some kind of "cure all" for fuuinjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:24 am

Why is that??

My technique is like the process of finding a cure to every decease...You first research about that new decease and then you will make a cure that can attack it, and my technique is the same way, it will research about the respective seal and then unseal it, so it will be useless...

Its like using a device to hack the alarm of someone's house, so it wont go off when you rob his house...

Of course this takes time and i cant do it during a combat since i dont have time...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:56 am

Regardless. Theres no actual downfall. not being able to use it in combat isn't really one, because after you see it in combat, you can just disarm it in the future.

My main problem with this is that you would have to learn a fuuinjutsu technique to be able to stop it, but just seeing a fuuinjutsu once wouldn't give you all the experience neccesary to learn it.

And besides! I'm reading the description now! it says nothing about learning it!, it just says decryption and such. that's BS. Fuuinjutsu isn't the same as genjutsu, you can't just release it. quite a few seals have a specific method of removal that must be upheld, and many more can only be removed by the one who put it in place.

State this in your app or this is denied.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:29 am

Edited...

Btw i forgot to state in the jutsu by mistake but in the training i put that there...and i thought it was on the description of the jutsus
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:21 am

Quote :
Fuuinjutsu isn't the same as genjutsu, you can't just release it. quite a few seals have a specific method of removal that must be upheld, and many more can only be removed by the one who put it in place.

State this in your app or this is denied.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:55 am

Thats what this technique as in particular different from the others that already exist and can release some fuuinjutsu seals...

This one is able to find that specific method of removal that the original user put it...

Do you want me to put this on?!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:04 am

Ruka, it's still unfair, and OP. but at the very least put an inability to release seals that require a specific user's chakra and seal's that are of a kekkei genkai.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:45 am

Hmm i am no expert on Fuuinjutsu so im not sure if my opinion will stand up much here. But i do agree with with pat on this one. You can't have a technique that can release any fuuinjutsu as they are all different. Fuuinjutsu is a difficult thing to control and put regulations on. Your specialty is fuuinjutsu so i have no problem there. Pat has suggested this:
Quote :
but at the very least put an inability to release seals that require a specific user's chakra and seal's that are of a kekkei genkai.
I agree with that idea. Or i suggest making it only able to release up to a specific rank perhaps up to A. You shouldn't be able to have the power to release any S-rank seal with just one technique for all of them. This is just my opinion i suggest getting someone who knows about fuuinjutsu and has amde a character with that i.e either John or Jace ^^
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:07 am

Ok edited, although i didnt put as downfall that point of specific user's chakra, because then everyone will say that their technique to be release needs that and this is simple a useless technique...
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:09 pm

bump!
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:05 am

Name: Itami Isou (pain transfer)
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The user will form a bubble in his hands which will start to grow, until it becomes the size of a basketball ball, then Rukasu will introduce it in himself and all the pain and exhaustion that he has will be into that bubble...After it the Rukasu can send it to the enemy and if it hits the opponent will get the exhaustion and pain of Rukasu..Although rukasu can simply seal it in a scroll or any object he founds...Due to be forbidden it can only be done 1 per topic although it costs like an A-rank jutsu.

~ That's a Medical Ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New jutsus:   New jutsus: Empty

Back to top Go down

New jutsus:
Page 1 of 1